Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"well better get ready makor..." Said Alexa unsheathing her black lightning blade (everyone get your weapons out)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"well better get ready makor..." Said Alexa unsheathing her black lightning blade (everyone get your weapons out)

Dex117
September 19, 2015

((i gtg,i'll back later))

by Dex117
September 19, 2015

((i gtg,i'll back later))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(ok cya,( everone get ready to fight)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(ok cya,( everone get ready to fight)

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Sauriil held the Staff of Magnus, waiting for his answer.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Sauriil held the Staff of Magnus, waiting for his answer.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor stood there as the Dragon flew towards him, he grabbed the snout as he raises Volendrung to finish it the dragon throws him off.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor stood there as the Dragon flew towards him, he grabbed the snout as he raises Volendrung to finish it the dragon throws him off.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Alexa uses void magic to create a mini portal behind the dragon and stab it in the back but the dragons tail whips her and sends her hurling to the ground "Alexis" Yelled Sos Vun

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Alexa uses void magic to create a mini portal behind the dragon and stab it in the back but the dragons tail whips her and sends her hurling to the ground "Alexis" Yelled Sos Vun

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"curse you...whatever you are!" Said Sos Vun Angerly. He then breathed Black Fire on the dragon

YOL SIL NIL

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"curse you...whatever you are!" Said Sos Vun Angerly. He then breathed Black Fire on the dragon

YOL SIL NIL

Yol sil
September 19, 2015

"Ill gonna destroy one of the wings. You, old mer, cover me."

by Yol sil
September 19, 2015

"Ill gonna destroy one of the wings. You, old mer, cover me."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor charged at and gave the dragon a large hit, doing nothing to it "What kind of dragon is this?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor charged at and gave the dragon a large hit, doing nothing to it "What kind of dragon is this?!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Dovahkiin get on my back you to joor hurry up we can defeat it if the 3 of us are in the sky!" Yelled Sos Vun, at makor and the joor

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Dovahkiin get on my back you to joor hurry up we can defeat it if the 3 of us are in the sky!" Yelled Sos Vun, at makor and the joor

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor did as he was told and jumped onto Sos Vun's back.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor did as he was told and jumped onto Sos Vun's back.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Nerevarine use the staff of magnus to drain his stamina so he can't fly

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Nerevarine use the staff of magnus to drain his stamina so he can't fly

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Makor when I fly near it use your dragonrend shout" Said Sos Vun Flying super fast into the sky then falling back down going as if he was a meteor "Get ready!!!!!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Makor when I fly near it use your dragonrend shout" Said Sos Vun Flying super fast into the sky then falling back down going as if he was a meteor "Get ready!!!!!"

Dex117
September 19, 2015

(ok i'm back)

"Holy sh** is that a dragon !?"

by Dex117
September 19, 2015

(ok i'm back)

"Holy sh** is that a dragon !?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Sos Vun and Makor were falling so fast they cut through the air like a dagger and Sos Vun got ready to use his Black Fire Breath 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

Sos Vun and Makor were falling so fast they cut through the air like a dagger and Sos Vun got ready to use his Black Fire Breath 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  16  17  18  19  20  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.