Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(we are in cyrodil we just got out of a tavern in a city in cyrodil and now we are headed to the imperial city, in cyrodil. we will eventually go to all of the provinces in skyrim)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(we are in cyrodil we just got out of a tavern in a city in cyrodil and now we are headed to the imperial city, in cyrodil. we will eventually go to all of the provinces in skyrim)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( All the provinces in TAMRIEL :P))

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( All the provinces in TAMRIEL :P))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(yup lol it's the last war of tamriel what you expect lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(yup lol it's the last war of tamriel what you expect lol)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Hmph. I like the rush of combat but... sometimes, I like to find other ways to have fun. Be it drink or pipe, or something a little more intimate, I need a break from fighting every now and then."

She then readjusts the wolf she is carrying on her shoulder. 'I wonder what they're thinking, seeing a small woman like me carry around a dead animal the size of me.'

"Like hunting."

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Hmph. I like the rush of combat but... sometimes, I like to find other ways to have fun. Be it drink or pipe, or something a little more intimate, I need a break from fighting every now and then."

She then readjusts the wolf she is carrying on her shoulder. 'I wonder what they're thinking, seeing a small woman like me carry around a dead animal the size of me.'

"Like hunting."

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Mmm, dinner..."

*Sharsosah lands and gazes at the wolf. His muscular body and wings pump with dovah blood and he gazes at the ugly khajiit.*

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Mmm, dinner..."

*Sharsosah lands and gazes at the wolf. His muscular body and wings pump with dovah blood and he gazes at the ugly khajiit.*

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Kissari watch out behind you!" yelled Alexa opening her eyes to a dragon behind Kissari

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Kissari watch out behind you!" yelled Alexa opening her eyes to a dragon behind Kissari

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Drem, peace, I mean no harm."

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Drem, peace, I mean no harm."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Sharsosah? What are you doing here?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Sharsosah? What are you doing here?"

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'Vir los Paarthurnax? Zu'u lost ni grind mok ko lingrah tiid.'

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'Vir los Paarthurnax? Zu'u lost ni grind mok ko lingrah tiid.'

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Rok los pruzah, los pruzah tinvaak dii zul."

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Rok los pruzah, los pruzah tinvaak dii zul."

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( Ugly? Pah! Kissari is the most BOOTY-ful woman evar! :D ))

"Dinner? I'm afraid you'll have to ask nicely, Mr. Dragon. Or you could, you know, hunt for yourself. Or, is a big dragon not so big, after all?"

She winks at him in a non-flirtatious way, looking back over to the group of fellow mortals/the Nerevarine.

"Who's ready for a wolf stew?"

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( Ugly? Pah! Kissari is the most BOOTY-ful woman evar! :D ))

"Dinner? I'm afraid you'll have to ask nicely, Mr. Dragon. Or you could, you know, hunt for yourself. Or, is a big dragon not so big, after all?"

She winks at him in a non-flirtatious way, looking back over to the group of fellow mortals/the Nerevarine.

"Who's ready for a wolf stew?"

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Liisisisissss... Mortals... Zu'u los Sharsosah, ahrk hi?"

{He's a dragon with a different sense of 'beuty', and I don't like your lustful character.}

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Liisisisissss... Mortals... Zu'u los Sharsosah, ahrk hi?"

{He's a dragon with a different sense of 'beuty', and I don't like your lustful character.}

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'I am no mortal, dovah.' Sauriil then shakes his head to Kissari's offer, 'I have no need for food. Besides even if I did I would never eat flesh.'

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'I am no mortal, dovah.' Sauriil then shakes his head to Kissari's offer, 'I have no need for food. Besides even if I did I would never eat flesh.'

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"I see someone who has gone through turmoil, tell me Strun, what happened?"

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"I see someone who has gone through turmoil, tell me Strun, what happened?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(it's Sauriil)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(it's Sauriil)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.