J8R Z4 FRUL

The dragon falls to the ground.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

J8R Z4 FRUL

The dragon falls to the ground.

Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Sauriil channeled his magicka through the Staff of Magnus. It slowly drained the Dragon of his life force. Tired it fell to the ground. It tried flying, but could not find the strength for it.

by Emperor of Man
September 19, 2015

Sauriil channeled his magicka through the Staff of Magnus. It slowly drained the Dragon of his life force. Tired it fell to the ground. It tried flying, but could not find the strength for it.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

YOL SIL NIL

Black fire spewed from Sos Vun's mouth as the last of the dragon's life force had been burnt, Sos Vun then landed by Alexa "ALEXIS....WAKE UP.....Nerevarine, will she be alright? Is she injured" Asked Sos Vun a bit worried about Alexa

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

YOL SIL NIL

Black fire spewed from Sos Vun's mouth as the last of the dragon's life force had been burnt, Sos Vun then landed by Alexa "ALEXIS....WAKE UP.....Nerevarine, will she be alright? Is she injured" Asked Sos Vun a bit worried about Alexa

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor absorbs the Dragon soul and feels a surge of power. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

Makor absorbs the Dragon soul and feels a surge of power. 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Dovahkiin will alexis be alright"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

"Dovahkiin will alexis be alright"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

(actually Sauriil is supposed to know this, he has the knowledge of all the Elder Scrolls)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 19, 2015

(actually Sauriil is supposed to know this, he has the knowledge of all the Elder Scrolls)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(ya your right)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 19, 2015

(ya your right)

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'She will be fine. Give her time.'

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'She will be fine. Give her time.'

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Alexa's shout misses and she is almost knocked over " I better call Sos Vun" Said Alexa  worried, she get's up and shouts into the sky to summon Sos Vun

"

SOS VUN ZUL
"

The great dragon Sos Vun appears and lands near Alexa and the Group 

"You called me Alexis, are you ready" Said Sos Vun

"Not quite I-I Don't think this creature in the sky is something we can defeat" Said Alexa very Worried now seeing the figure of the creature 

"You will not need to." The dragon lands in front of the group with no hate in his eyes. "I am Sharsosah."

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Alexa's shout misses and she is almost knocked over " I better call Sos Vun" Said Alexa  worried, she get's up and shouts into the sky to summon Sos Vun

"

SOS VUN ZUL
"

The great dragon Sos Vun appears and lands near Alexa and the Group 

"You called me Alexis, are you ready" Said Sos Vun

"Not quite I-I Don't think this creature in the sky is something we can defeat" Said Alexa very Worried now seeing the figure of the creature 

"You will not need to." The dragon lands in front of the group with no hate in his eyes. "I am Sharsosah."

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

{I was off for a while, rewind time to when you guys weren't attacking me.}

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

{I was off for a while, rewind time to when you guys weren't attacking me.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok umm let's just go with what we all just fought as some dragon that was controlled by the aldmeri dominion to attack the city we were just in. Let's just go with that)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(ok umm let's just go with what we all just fought as some dragon that was controlled by the aldmeri dominion to attack the city we were just in. Let's just go with that)

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

{1 How would they control a dragon? 2. Fine, don't let me be in the RP.}

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

{1 How would they control a dragon? 2. Fine, don't let me be in the RP.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(I'm not talking about you I mean you just came in after we killed some dragon so were not being mean or kicking you out your still in the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(I'm not talking about you I mean you just came in after we killed some dragon so were not being mean or kicking you out your still in the RP)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

Out of some nearby shadows, a familiar khajiit in form-fitting leather armor steps towards the group.

"Sorry I slipped away in the tavern. Had a job I needed to complete, boys. So, what're we doing?"

((What city are we in right now? And the Aldmeri Dominion is attacking?))

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

Out of some nearby shadows, a familiar khajiit in form-fitting leather armor steps towards the group.

"Sorry I slipped away in the tavern. Had a job I needed to complete, boys. So, what're we doing?"

((What city are we in right now? And the Aldmeri Dominion is attacking?))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(we're currently going to Cyrodial, not sure which city though)

"Ah, Kissari just having some fun."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(we're currently going to Cyrodial, not sure which city though)

"Ah, Kissari just having some fun."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.