Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"very well" mumbled Kin getting back up still disappointed about bloodshed between brothers "shall we take our leave litrond?" asked Kin 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"very well" mumbled Kin getting back up still disappointed about bloodshed between brothers "shall we take our leave litrond?" asked Kin 

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

Talion nods to Litrond, mounting his Caragath before meeting up with them, ready to ride to the Shire.

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

Talion nods to Litrond, mounting his Caragath before meeting up with them, ready to ride to the Shire.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"i'm already" Kin got onto his large white horse (larger than most horses)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"i'm already" Kin got onto his large white horse (larger than most horses)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Elves surronded Agruc. Agruc looks around him, and charged Klads "Fool, an Uruk cannot be slain be mere elves!" he pins one of the elves down and takes out a dagger and raises the blade to slit his throat "Leave me be, Klads!" Agruc drops the Elf and sprints to his Warg and rides following Litrond.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Elves surronded Agruc. Agruc looks around him, and charged Klads "Fool, an Uruk cannot be slain be mere elves!" he pins one of the elves down and takes out a dagger and raises the blade to slit his throat "Leave me be, Klads!" Agruc drops the Elf and sprints to his Warg and rides following Litrond.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"Litrond do you have need of a map?" asked Kin

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"Litrond do you have need of a map?" asked Kin

Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"well I don't think we would have a need we both know where we are going, i'm not sure about Talion" said Kin looking at Talion

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 1, 2015

"well I don't think we would have a need we both know where we are going, i'm not sure about Talion" said Kin looking at Talion

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Elves, run!" Agruc warns them as elves on horses chase him.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

"Elves, run!" Agruc warns them as elves on horses chase him.

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

Litrǫnd groaned, 'What did you do?'

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Elves are after me, probably you now!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 3, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Elves are after me, probably you now!" 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Hurry up!" (Strun can I kin use your special golden fire? or should I stick to my own spells)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Hurry up!" (Strun can I kin use your special golden fire? or should I stick to my own spells)

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(What golden fire?)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(What golden fire?)

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Besides only Maiar can use spells, not Elves, not Orcs, not Men.)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Besides only Maiar can use spells, not Elves, not Orcs, not Men.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(oh ok nvm then)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

(oh ok nvm then)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Well we better ride faster and hope they don't shoot an arrow in the back of our heads" 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 3, 2015

"Well we better ride faster and hope they don't shoot an arrow in the back of our heads" 

Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well we better ride faster and hope they don't shoot an arrow in the back of your heads" (remember his armor can't be pierced by arrows or normal swords)

(Remember, I said that is too OP.)

by Emperor of Man
October 3, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Well we better ride faster and hope they don't shoot an arrow in the back of your heads" (remember his armor can't be pierced by arrows or normal swords)

(Remember, I said that is too OP.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  14  15  16  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.