Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] The Elder Scrolls VIII: Rulers of Nirn

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

He looks between the two, confused as who to side with, before moving to stand next to her in a defensive stance with his large blade. After all, it was Hadar who had drawn his weapons first.

"Loqueris Cyrodiilic?" ((Latin-English: Do you speak Cyrodiilic?)) He asks the bosmer woman as he approaches her, eyes on the struggling man.

by Lokonikah
September 29, 2015

He looks between the two, confused as who to side with, before moving to stand next to her in a defensive stance with his large blade. After all, it was Hadar who had drawn his weapons first.

"Loqueris Cyrodiilic?" ((Latin-English: Do you speak Cyrodiilic?)) He asks the bosmer woman as he approaches her, eyes on the struggling man.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Snarling, the spectral wolf spun and lunged at Hadar. Three more materialized and latched onto Hadar's legs and arm as the original clamped down on his free arm. The small tent shifted as Falin emerged, an arrow already nocked and at the ready. "It's never a good decision to draw your weapons in another's camp."

"wait so your not...nevermind...can you get these things off of me please." Said Hadar looking at all of the spectral wolves on him but for some reason not feeling any pain from their large bites

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Snarling, the spectral wolf spun and lunged at Hadar. Three more materialized and latched onto Hadar's legs and arm as the original clamped down on his free arm. The small tent shifted as Falin emerged, an arrow already nocked and at the ready. "It's never a good decision to draw your weapons in another's camp."

"wait so your not...nevermind...can you get these things off of me please." Said Hadar looking at all of the spectral wolves on him but for some reason not feeling any pain from their large bites

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
"We can talk this out"
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015
"We can talk this out"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 29, 2015

"Very little," she replied in Cyrodiilic to the legionnaire. She turned back towards Hadar. "Why don't you explain what you were doing here first?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 29, 2015

"Very little," she replied in Cyrodiilic to the legionnaire. She turned back towards Hadar. "Why don't you explain what you were doing here first?"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

"I don't know even know where i am, i was training in the northern mountain range of skyrim and i apparated to riverwood and from their i started running toward the western region but when i was a little bit away from riverwood i all of a sudden just apparated here as if something brought me here and i thought you were going to try and kill me so in defense i pulled out my daggers, but i now see that you are wanderers. Can you get these wolves off me now please and thank you"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 29, 2015

"I don't know even know where i am, i was training in the northern mountain range of skyrim and i apparated to riverwood and from their i started running toward the western region but when i was a little bit away from riverwood i all of a sudden just apparated here as if something brought me here and i thought you were going to try and kill me so in defense i pulled out my daggers, but i now see that you are wanderers. Can you get these wolves off me now please and thank you"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before waving her hand. All but the first wolf disappeared. The first let out a low growl as it returned to Falin's side.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin studied him for a moment before waving her hand. All but the first wolf disappeared. The first let out a low growl as it returned to Falin's side.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"Thank you" said Hadar putting away his 2 daggers
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"Thank you" said Hadar putting away his 2 daggers

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"So mind telling me where we are and why a bosmer and a imperial are camping out here?" Asked Hadar still trying to think of where the hell they all were
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"So mind telling me where we are and why a bosmer and a imperial are camping out here?" Asked Hadar still trying to think of where the hell they all were

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

"Qualis generis es?" (What manner of race are you?) (Just because I am translating, doesn't mean ya'll automatically understand what I say. Like Falin, she can understand a wee bit of what Tiberius is saying.) The legate asks the other man in his native tongue, sheathing his sword as he does so.

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015

"Qualis generis es?" (What manner of race are you?) (Just because I am translating, doesn't mean ya'll automatically understand what I say. Like Falin, she can understand a wee bit of what Tiberius is saying.) The legate asks the other man in his native tongue, sheathing his sword as he does so.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
(Actually dide in case you didn't know Hadar has telepathy and his mind translates any language that is spoken to him >:)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
(Actually dide in case you didn't know Hadar has telepathy and his mind translates any language that is spoken to him >:)

Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Oh :D )

by Lokonikah
September 30, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

( Oh :D )

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"The soldier wasn't camping with me. I'm not sure what he's doing here." Falin studied Hadar for a moment. "But we're in the Southern part of Cyrodiil, near the border to Valenwood."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"The soldier wasn't camping with me. I'm not sure what he's doing here." Falin studied Hadar for a moment. "But we're in the Southern part of Cyrodiil, near the border to Valenwood."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"what I was just heading towards cyrodil...I can apparate quite long distances but not even I can apparate this far... From riverwood to the southern border of cyrodil to valewood...something must've brought me here" said Hadar still trying to think of how he got here "what are your names"
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
"what I was just heading towards cyrodil...I can apparate quite long distances but not even I can apparate this far... From riverwood to the southern border of cyrodil to valewood...something must've brought me here" said Hadar still trying to think of how he got here "what are your names"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"My name's Falin," she turned to the Legate and repeated the asnwer in Cyrodiilic.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

"My name's Falin," she turned to the Legate and repeated the asnwer in Cyrodiilic.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.