Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta: "fuckin' bosmer allways invading a man's home....  you and your lot are only good for one thing"

Khadba: " shut up Forsta"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Forsta: "fuckin' bosmer allways invading a man's home....  you and your lot are only good for one thing"

Khadba: " shut up Forsta"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin shook her head. "We're not the same as Altmer you know." She stretched, testing the mobility of her limbs. Wincing, she settled back into place.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin shook her head. "We're not the same as Altmer you know." She stretched, testing the mobility of her limbs. Wincing, she settled back into place.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

Hadar came out of his cell because he was so mad at the way forsta spoke to everyone he came out to where Forsta, Khadba, and Falin were and kicked Forsta in the stomach "you Racist bastard!" (Hadar is against racism and has had problems with nords and there opinions before and i don't mean offense in this at all i'm simply doing this for the RP)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

Hadar came out of his cell because he was so mad at the way forsta spoke to everyone he came out to where Forsta, Khadba, and Falin were and kicked Forsta in the stomach "you Racist bastard!" (Hadar is against racism and has had problems with nords and there opinions before and i don't mean offense in this at all i'm simply doing this for the RP)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Soldin walks over to falin  and sits by her." Ignore the Raven , he can't tell the difference . to him an elf is an elf.  A pretty little thing like you should stay away from a brute like him. "

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Soldin walks over to falin  and sits by her." Ignore the Raven , he can't tell the difference . to him an elf is an elf.  A pretty little thing like you should stay away from a brute like him. "

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

"you've got that right!" said Hadar still looking down at Forsta who was on the ground

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015
grimlaarkin

"you've got that right!" said Hadar still looking down at Forsta who was on the ground

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin quietly chuckled and winced.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin quietly chuckled and winced.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(no it's great, just remember these dudes are huge and are armed. don't expect to win yet. you will have to find some weapons)

the Raven falls back on the ground" ouuufff"

Khadba pulls out his shivs and kicks hadars legs out from under him.

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(no it's great, just remember these dudes are huge and are armed. don't expect to win yet. you will have to find some weapons)

the Raven falls back on the ground" ouuufff"

Khadba pulls out his shivs and kicks hadars legs out from under him.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

Hadar does a kick flip landing back on his feet and punches Khadba as hard as he could

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

Hadar does a kick flip landing back on his feet and punches Khadba as hard as he could

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Khadba doesn't even flinch from the punch. He stares at Hadar. " you have some spirit little man, but you are no match for me. "

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

Khadba doesn't even flinch from the punch. He stares at Hadar. " you have some spirit little man, but you are no match for me. "

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin rubbed her eyes. "Yes, let's attack the violent, armed Nord and Orsimer . . . great idea." She muttered under her breath.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin rubbed her eyes. "Yes, let's attack the violent, armed Nord and Orsimer . . . great idea." She muttered under her breath.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(this is YolGoraagSingh because he asked me to post this for him) 

Makor pushes Hadar away "Piss off. or I'll make you." Makor grabs a pipe and lights it.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(this is YolGoraagSingh because he asked me to post this for him) 

Makor pushes Hadar away "Piss off. or I'll make you." Makor grabs a pipe and lights it.

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The Raven rises from the ground. " i'm gonna kill this freak!"

Khadba holds him back." you fool. you can't kill everyone in this prison"

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

The Raven rises from the ground. " i'm gonna kill this freak!"

Khadba holds him back." you fool. you can't kill everyone in this prison"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(pause brb)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 30, 2015

(pause brb)

grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(also just saying khadba isn't forsworn)

by grimlaarkin
September 30, 2015

(also just saying khadba isn't forsworn)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin glanced at Soldin, "Care to share your name?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
September 30, 2015

Falin glanced at Soldin, "Care to share your name?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.