Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [ND] Witcher: Silver for Monsters

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Saedith sighed, 'Really? Then why do you come to us, staring and heavily armed? One might think that you are mercernaries!'

Geralt drew Beann'shie. 'State your business. And don't waste time. I don't have time for any bullshit.'

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Saedith sighed, 'Really? Then why do you come to us, staring and heavily armed? One might think that you are mercernaries!'

Geralt drew Beann'shie. 'State your business. And don't waste time. I don't have time for any bullshit.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion sighed. "I'm only here to look into all the bandit activity that's been going on around here." He gestured to the half elf. "As for the whelp, hell if I know what he's here for." Amber eyes quickly looked over Geralt before falling onto the pendant. So a real Witcher . . .

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

Cindrion sighed. "I'm only here to look into all the bandit activity that's been going on around here." He gestured to the half elf. "As for the whelp, hell if I know what he's here for." Amber eyes quickly looked over Geralt before falling onto the pendant. So a real Witcher . . .

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

'Hm.' The witcher fell onto a nearby bench. 'You wouldn't happen to have found any Enchantresses on your way here?'

The elf dropped his voice to a low whisper, 'What if they're with her?'

'Then we kill them.' He whispered back, then turned to the elf 'Well?'

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

'Hm.' The witcher fell onto a nearby bench. 'You wouldn't happen to have found any Enchantresses on your way here?'

The elf dropped his voice to a low whisper, 'What if they're with her?'

'Then we kill them.' He whispered back, then turned to the elf 'Well?'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"An Enchantress?" Cindrion thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Just a few pathetic excuses for bandits and the whelp are all I've crossed paths with in the last few days." His horse snorted, stamping at the ground.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"An Enchantress?" Cindrion thought for a moment before shaking his head. "Just a few pathetic excuses for bandits and the whelp are all I've crossed paths with in the last few days." His horse snorted, stamping at the ground.

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a loud roar. Shit!

A large dragon flew over, breathing fire onto the town. A peasant screams, 'Its scales! They're--they're golden!'

The dragon laughed, 'Yes. I am both legend and truth! I am mercy and ire! But I have no mercy for you, Geralt of Rivia. Or the damned elf.'

Saedith tossed the lightning at the dragon. It spun to the side, as the bolts scrape of a bit of the scales on his cheek.

Geralt yelled to the peasants, 'Get out of here! Hurry!'

The witcher glared at the elf and half-elf, 'You too.'

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt opened his mouth to speak, but was interrupted by a loud roar. Shit!

A large dragon flew over, breathing fire onto the town. A peasant screams, 'Its scales! They're--they're golden!'

The dragon laughed, 'Yes. I am both legend and truth! I am mercy and ire! But I have no mercy for you, Geralt of Rivia. Or the damned elf.'

Saedith tossed the lightning at the dragon. It spun to the side, as the bolts scrape of a bit of the scales on his cheek.

Geralt yelled to the peasants, 'Get out of here! Hurry!'

The witcher glared at the elf and half-elf, 'You too.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The elf's horse panicked and reared at the sound of the roar. Cindrion managed to calm it without being thrown off. His hood had fallen back in the proccess revealing long raven hair. "A golden dragon?" Silver or not, my sword's not really going to be of any use. This is a mage's problem.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

The elf's horse panicked and reared at the sound of the roar. Cindrion managed to calm it without being thrown off. His hood had fallen back in the proccess revealing long raven hair. "A golden dragon?" Silver or not, my sword's not really going to be of any use. This is a mage's problem.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
"Well I'm sorry but I'm not leacing just yet" said Beledroth not scared of the dragon, he drew his sword while on hia horse still. He looked at the elf he rode with "And do not call me a whelp"
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
"Well I'm sorry but I'm not leacing just yet" said Beledroth not scared of the dragon, he drew his sword while on hia horse still. He looked at the elf he rode with "And do not call me a whelp"

Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt grabs the high-elf by the shoulder tossing him three metres back. He lands on his back. 'Fool! Get out of here! Let Saedith handle it!'

Saedith tosses multiple lightning and fireballs. The dragon was too fast.

by Emperor of Man
November 2, 2015

Geralt grabs the high-elf by the shoulder tossing him three metres back. He lands on his back. 'Fool! Get out of here! Let Saedith handle it!'

Saedith tosses multiple lightning and fireballs. The dragon was too fast.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Beledroth picked up his sword and stood back up "Fool?! I'm not weak, don't go thinking I'm lesser. Witcher"

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Beledroth picked up his sword and stood back up "Fool?! I'm not weak, don't go thinking I'm lesser. Witcher"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"Then you die, you damned fool!" With that, Cindrion urged his horse into a swift gallop. It seemed the dragon was more interested in that Witcher. I may have a chance to get out of here alive.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
November 2, 2015

"Then you die, you damned fool!" With that, Cindrion urged his horse into a swift gallop. It seemed the dragon was more interested in that Witcher. I may have a chance to get out of here alive.

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
Beledroth got onto his horse and as it yelped and jumped around jn terror, Beledroth managed to get some control as his horse galloped away
by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015
Beledroth got onto his horse and as it yelped and jumped around jn terror, Beledroth managed to get some control as his horse galloped away

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Ullan wipes off dirt and dust off of his shoulder "You needed my help, here I am." He turns to Saedith "Go fuck yourself. I retired years ago, I wanted to live a life, not go around hunting fugitives all day, it was fun in the beginning, now it's just. . . shit."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Ullan wipes off dirt and dust off of his shoulder "You needed my help, here I am." He turns to Saedith "Go fuck yourself. I retired years ago, I wanted to live a life, not go around hunting fugitives all day, it was fun in the beginning, now it's just. . . shit."

YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan looks at the Golden Dragon and screams "The end is nigh! Accept your fate!" He runs around like a mad man. He breathes in and out, he draws his sword "If I get killed, bitch. . ."

by YolGoraagKaazah
November 2, 2015

Ullan looks at the Golden Dragon and screams "The end is nigh! Accept your fate!" He runs around like a mad man. He breathes in and out, he draws his sword "If I get killed, bitch. . ."

Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Beledroth looked back at the dwarf as he rode off What's he thinking?! A dwarf against a dragon...well if they get killed it's not my problem. Beledroth rode on, he didn't look back

by Veyd Sahvoz
November 2, 2015

Beledroth looked back at the dwarf as he rode off What's he thinking?! A dwarf against a dragon...well if they get killed it's not my problem. Beledroth rode on, he didn't look back

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.