Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

Ah, so, what exactly will you do?

by Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

That's actually a surprisingly good point.

Also, I wouldn't be too upset about mainstream commenting on this thread, its keeps it at the top of the list in The Hearth, good for advertisement

by Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

Also, I wouldn't be too upset about mainstream commenting on this thread, its keeps it at the top of the list in The Hearth, good for advertisement

Loniizrath
October 14, 2014
Ahmuldein

Helping with the game rules and card layout. Like I said, you'd be hard-pressed to find a TCG I haven't played.

by Loniizrath
October 14, 2014
Ahmuldein

Helping with the game rules and card layout. Like I said, you'd be hard-pressed to find a TCG I haven't played.

Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

This post has been deleted.

by Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

This post has been deleted.

Loniizrath
October 14, 2014
Ahmuldein

It's pinned, so this thread will stay at the top anyway.

by Loniizrath
October 14, 2014
Ahmuldein

It's pinned, so this thread will stay at the top anyway.

Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

Maybe rather than spamming this thread we could discuss this in the Community wall

by Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

Maybe rather than spamming this thread we could discuss this in the Community wall

Mul klo riik
October 14, 2014
Toxikyle
Volaanir

First and most important, this thread is recruitment only, the discussion about the rules and late work like illustration will be open to everyone and in others threads.

If discussion about rules and illustration is open to anyone, what's the point of recruitment?

The idea was that the details of the game would be disscused on a g-mail group. I left Volaanir in charge of getting people to it. It would be made on the group based on what the community wants here.

by Mul klo riik
October 14, 2014
Toxikyle
Volaanir

First and most important, this thread is recruitment only, the discussion about the rules and late work like illustration will be open to everyone and in others threads.

If discussion about rules and illustration is open to anyone, what's the point of recruitment?

The idea was that the details of the game would be disscused on a g-mail group. I left Volaanir in charge of getting people to it. It would be made on the group based on what the community wants here.

Foduiiz
October 14, 2014

I might be able to help with programming. What language? 

by Foduiiz
October 14, 2014

Volaanir
October 14, 2014
Foduiiz

Java, flash or unity, it depends on the infrastructure the will have, but you need do a formal request if you want to help.

Toxikyle

The community will decide what the game will be, our job is guide the discussion and turn the idea into a real thing.

by Volaanir
October 14, 2014
Foduiiz

Java, flash or unity, it depends on the infrastructure the will have, but you need do a formal request if you want to help.

Toxikyle

The community will decide what the game will be, our job is guide the discussion and turn the idea into a real thing.

Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

So, we have six members already, a pending 7th, is that not enough to at least begin working on this? I also was wondering if there were goals to make this a printed card game as well, if this gets popular

by Ahmuldein
October 14, 2014

So, we have six members already, a pending 7th, is that not enough to at least begin working on this? I also was wondering if there were goals to make this a printed card game as well, if this gets popular

Ahmuldein
October 17, 2014

I think that 6/7 members is more than enough to ask for at the moment. I think that if someone else was interested they would have already volunteered

by Ahmuldein
October 17, 2014

I think that 6/7 members is more than enough to ask for at the moment. I think that if someone else was interested they would have already volunteered

Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
Ahmuldein

Agreed. Volaanir, execute stage two.

by Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
Ahmuldein

Loniizrath
October 18, 2014
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

Execute Order 66.

by Loniizrath
October 18, 2014
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

Execute Order 66.

Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
Toxikyle
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

Execute Order 66.

"Yes sir, right away sir."

*tucks the hologram away*

"FIRE!"

*pew pew*

(Sorry Volaanir, I couldn't help it. In the end we are all still nerds who need entertainment.)

by Mul klo riik
October 18, 2014
Toxikyle
Mul klo riik
Ahmuldein

Execute Order 66.

"Yes sir, right away sir."

*tucks the hologram away*

"FIRE!"

*pew pew*

(Sorry Volaanir, I couldn't help it. In the end we are all still nerds who need entertainment.)

Volaanir
October 18, 2014

I already sent an email to all of you, I'm just wiating your response

by Volaanir
October 18, 2014

I already sent an email to all of you, I'm just wiating your response

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.