A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][SD] Faal Drog do faal Prenlon

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  17  18  19  20 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I'm addicted to reading them. I've read the trilogy almost a dozen times! I'm serious!)

(i like the movies personally :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I'm addicted to reading them. I've read the trilogy almost a dozen times! I'm serious!)

(i like the movies personally :)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Wizard... You'd better hurry up. The rest of you, stay back. I'll hold the Nazgul off." He draws Urfael, readying himself for combat as his eyes and the mark on his left hand glow blue.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Wizard... You'd better hurry up. The rest of you, stay back. I'll hold the Nazgul off." He draws Urfael, readying himself for combat as his eyes and the mark on his left hand glow blue.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(also if you get stabbed by a nazguls blade it will bear a cold withering death on you that only elven magic can cure but mind you, you need to have access to the right herbs)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(also if you get stabbed by a nazguls blade it will bear a cold withering death on you that only elven magic can cure but mind you, you need to have access to the right herbs)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"young one...you will fall..." Said Uvatha going closer to Talion, towering over him holding his sword so it's pointing upward he then slashes at Talion cutting him on the side 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"young one...you will fall..." Said Uvatha going closer to Talion, towering over him holding his sword so it's pointing upward he then slashes at Talion cutting him on the side 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Talion is able to  block the strike, but is not expecting the sheer power behind the struck. He stumbles back, before his eyes glow once more and, using the power of the Wraith World, he moves at a near blur as he sends a flurry of slashes from all directions at the Nazgul.

(Search up 'Flurry Strike' on youtube for visual aid.)

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Talion is able to  block the strike, but is not expecting the sheer power behind the struck. He stumbles back, before his eyes glow once more and, using the power of the Wraith World, he moves at a near blur as he sends a flurry of slashes from all directions at the Nazgul.

(Search up 'Flurry Strike' on youtube for visual aid.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

Since the Nazgul is ghost like and undead he is still able to fight mind the wounds he then stabbed Talion hoping to aim for the heart but missed and stabbed him in his right shoulder quite forcefully 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

Since the Nazgul is ghost like and undead he is still able to fight mind the wounds he then stabbed Talion hoping to aim for the heart but missed and stabbed him in his right shoulder quite forcefully 

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

He turns with the blow, his armor absorbing most of the damage, before sending his glowing left fist forward for a stunning blow, followed by a few more sword strikes.

(Search 'Wraith Stun' on youtube for visual aid.)

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

He turns with the blow, his armor absorbing most of the damage, before sending his glowing left fist forward for a stunning blow, followed by a few more sword strikes.

(Search 'Wraith Stun' on youtube for visual aid.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

Uvatha then let out a deathly screech "https://youtu.be/pDxGtnrl0GY" he then spoke to Talion "What...is it...you seek...other than death..." Said Uvatha plunging another attack of his Nazgul sword and thrusted it into Talion's heart

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

Uvatha then let out a deathly screech "https://youtu.be/pDxGtnrl0GY" he then spoke to Talion "What...is it...you seek...other than death..." Said Uvatha plunging another attack of his Nazgul sword and thrusted it into Talion's heart

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

He does not get a chance to answer as the sword is plunged into his heart. But, otherwordly creatures such as Nazgul and Maiar should know of Talion's predicament... One of eternal resurection.

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

He does not get a chance to answer as the sword is plunged into his heart. But, otherwordly creatures such as Nazgul and Maiar should know of Talion's predicament... One of eternal resurection.

Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015

Litrǫnd grins, 'You forget. Gandalf was a dear friend.'

He raises his staff and a bright light shines on the face (or lack thereof) of the Nazgul. As he held the light he looked upon Talion, 'Celebrimbor, awaken your host.'

(You should remember this from the Return of the King. Visual aid of what the light is capable of: LINK)

by Emperor of Man
September 24, 2015

Litrǫnd grins, 'You forget. Gandalf was a dear friend.'

He raises his staff and a bright light shines on the face (or lack thereof) of the Nazgul. As he held the light he looked upon Talion, 'Celebrimbor, awaken your host.'

(You should remember this from the Return of the King. Visual aid of what the light is capable of: LINK)

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

Unseen to all but the Maia and Nazgul, Celebrimbor nods to the Istari, before walking towards the corpse of Talion, disappearing for a moment. Then, Talion seemingly wakes up from a deep slumber, gasping for air before he uses Urfael to support himself.

His perception of time slows down, to others his eyes flash blue, before he reaches his hand out and grabs an Uruk's crossbow bolt from midair, snapping it in half before he summons Azkar, sending out an ethereal arrow in the direction of where the bolt came from. He grabs his blade from where it was sticking out of the ground, readyinig himself for more Uruks and the Nazgul.

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

Unseen to all but the Maia and Nazgul, Celebrimbor nods to the Istari, before walking towards the corpse of Talion, disappearing for a moment. Then, Talion seemingly wakes up from a deep slumber, gasping for air before he uses Urfael to support himself.

His perception of time slows down, to others his eyes flash blue, before he reaches his hand out and grabs an Uruk's crossbow bolt from midair, snapping it in half before he summons Azkar, sending out an ethereal arrow in the direction of where the bolt came from. He grabs his blade from where it was sticking out of the ground, readyinig himself for more Uruks and the Nazgul.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

(also dwarf I'm with Strun)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 24, 2015

(also dwarf I'm with Strun)

Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

(Dwarves cant see Wraiths, unless theyare also sharing a body with said wraith.)

by Lokonikah
September 24, 2015

(Dwarves cant see Wraiths, unless theyare also sharing a body with said wraith.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

(ya because the only way to see the true form of a Nazgul/Ringwriath is if you put on the ring of power, which makes you invisible in the real world but visible in the Wriath world, but the Nazguls can see in both the real world and Wriath world :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 24, 2015

(ya because the only way to see the true form of a Nazgul/Ringwriath is if you put on the ring of power, which makes you invisible in the real world but visible in the Wriath world, but the Nazguls can see in both the real world and Wriath world :)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  17  18  19  20 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.