Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  72  73  74  75 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

Another twenty then come in, shields raised above their heads to prevent the man from jumping over the soldiers, spears in hand as they aim them at the intruders face, (Their are about 100 Praetorians total throughout the Rogue Legion.) shouting at him in Cyrodiilic to put his weapons down and get on the ground.

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

Another twenty then come in, shields raised above their heads to prevent the man from jumping over the soldiers, spears in hand as they aim them at the intruders face, (Their are about 100 Praetorians total throughout the Rogue Legion.) shouting at him in Cyrodiilic to put his weapons down and get on the ground.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"I'm no assassin! I'm surprised you show no sympathy towards me while my dearest friend was killed by an assassin!"

"Ah your friends of paalus you went to the mansion 1 year ago If I rememeber correctly"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"I'm no assassin! I'm surprised you show no sympathy towards me while my dearest friend was killed by an assassin!"

"Ah your friends of paalus you went to the mansion 1 year ago If I rememeber correctly"

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"The Imperials and Orcs trade and aid each other. Tiberius was once about to sack Orisinium." 

( By Imperials, you mean the Rogue Legion, yes? )

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"The Imperials and Orcs trade and aid each other. Tiberius was once about to sack Orisinium." 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"Have you even tried to catch the man who killed Suylyath?! I thought he was a friend to you!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"Have you even tried to catch the man who killed Suylyath?! I thought he was a friend to you!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Lokonikah

(yeah, I keep mixing them around) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Lokonikah

(yeah, I keep mixing them around) 

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

(Can I decide when the kid gets kidnapped? I have something planned... >:)

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Mansion? What mansion?" Tiberius questions, before sending out his Thirteen Captains to his several military encampents in Cyrodiilic, getting a bad feeling he will need to mobilize the army soon. The original number of 960,000 from the Siege of Orcinium has gone down to a mere 10,000 in the last twenty-one years.

by Lokonikah
October 4, 2015

"Mansion? What mansion?" Tiberius questions, before sending out his Thirteen Captains to his several military encampents in Cyrodiilic, getting a bad feeling he will need to mobilize the army soon. The original number of 960,000 from the Siege of Orcinium has gone down to a mere 10,000 in the last twenty-one years.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Hmm Makor you know this man"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Hmm Makor you know this man"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"Suylyath was banished from Orsinium, for dishonorable, he's lucky of his setence he would've been executed, he aided me in the war, so I didn't execute him. He died, I couldn't do anything about it."

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

"Suylyath was banished from Orsinium, for dishonorable, he's lucky of his setence he would've been executed, he aided me in the war, so I didn't execute him. He died, I couldn't do anything about it."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

(pm me.) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

(pm me.) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin studied Tiberius from her perch on the rafters. I'm still not sure I can trust. Sure, he didn't make it far into Valenwood, but the damage he left . . .

(I tried to read through Rise of the Orcs. It keeps losing me)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 4, 2015

Falin studied Tiberius from her perch on the rafters. I'm still not sure I can trust. Sure, he didn't make it far into Valenwood, but the damage he left . . .

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Draconus stood there with his staff pointed at the intruder 

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Draconus stood there with his staff pointed at the intruder 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Baiscally, tiberius tries to take over and Sauriil makes him to his senses, he becomes good later) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Baiscally, tiberius tries to take over and Sauriil makes him to his senses, he becomes good later) 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"He wasnt dishonorable! He tried to help you!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"He wasnt dishonorable! He tried to help you!"
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  18  19  20  21  22  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.