Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Draconus lowered his staff

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Draconus lowered his staff

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"Look Makor, the real reason I came here was to give you this." Kaarthar handed over the rusty sword.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
"Look Makor, the real reason I came here was to give you this." Kaarthar handed over the rusty sword.

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

(Where did you find the sword?)

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

(Where did you find the sword?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
"wait" said Draconus putting his hand over the sword and emitting some kind of light. He then temoved his hand placing it back at his side "I don't see anything wrong with it"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015
"wait" said Draconus putting his hand over the sword and emitting some kind of light. He then temoved his hand placing it back at his side "I don't see anything wrong with it"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
(It wasnt hard to find. It was being sold at a shop.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 4, 2015
(It wasnt hard to find. It was being sold at a shop.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor takes the sword "Why did you give me this?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

Makor takes the sword "Why did you give me this?" 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

(this rp is paused until furthur notice) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

(this rp is paused until furthur notice) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

(unpaused) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

(unpaused) 

The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"You!" exclaimed Kleiro as he walked to the scene. "I saw you at Suylyath's death. You are his cousin."

by The Bug Stomper
October 5, 2015

"You!" exclaimed Kleiro as he walked to the scene. "I saw you at Suylyath's death. You are his cousin."

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Yes, who are you?"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"Yes, who are you?"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"At a mansion a year ago, Makor. Suylyath said it was important amd whould play a big part in the lives of you and your family."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"At a mansion a year ago, Makor. Suylyath said it was important amd whould play a big part in the lives of you and your family."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"Klerio, what are you doing here?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"Klerio, what are you doing here?" 

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Tiberius looks around, rather confused as he is more involved in Orcinium's military campagins then political matters... 

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Tiberius looks around, rather confused as he is more involved in Orcinium's military campagins then political matters... 

GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"And what do you know about Suylyaths death," growled Kaarthar, ready to draw his spear.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 5, 2015
"And what do you know about Suylyaths death," growled Kaarthar, ready to draw his spear.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

A COUPLE OF HUNDRED MILES WEST

A Orc (wearing dis: LINKattaches a letter to a hawk the note read Paalus, kidnap High Chief Baroth's child, it is of utmost importance, you get your money after - A friend

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

A COUPLE OF HUNDRED MILES WEST

A Orc (wearing dis: LINKattaches a letter to a hawk the note read Paalus, kidnap High Chief Baroth's child, it is of utmost importance, you get your money after - A friend

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.