(what just happened...)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

(what just happened...)

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(what just happened...)

(Some kind of unholy abomination of a post that involved sexual abuse of a song. That poor song . . . Why am I joking about this?)

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(what just happened...)

(Some kind of unholy abomination of a post that involved sexual abuse of a song. That poor song . . . Why am I joking about this?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(you are rapping while your flying on your dragon to close the rip in our realm and oblivion with alexa, sauril, and kissari riding along with sauril lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

(you are rapping while your flying on your dragon to close the rip in our realm and oblivion with alexa, sauril, and kissari riding along with sauril lol)

Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

(Ok this is too awkward. It is spelled *rapping.)

by Emperor of Man
September 14, 2015

(Ok this is too awkward. It is spelled *rapping.)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(what areyou talking about sexual it's a parody rap)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(what areyou talking about sexual it's a parody rap)

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Okay... so Makor is tasked with closing the thingy... but will it be so easy to do so? ))

"We need to *she grunts in effort as she stabs a scamp in the throat with one of her daggers* pull back, get to Whiterun! One of you dragon riders needs to send word to General Tullius, the Whiterun guards won't be enough for the daedra!"

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Okay... so Makor is tasked with closing the thingy... but will it be so easy to do so? ))

"We need to *she grunts in effort as she stabs a scamp in the throat with one of her daggers* pull back, get to Whiterun! One of you dragon riders needs to send word to General Tullius, the Whiterun guards won't be enough for the daedra!"

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"no time we won't be able to make it" said alexa (oh shit sorry i meant to say rapping sorry)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"no time we won't be able to make it" said alexa (oh shit sorry i meant to say rapping sorry)

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"We have dragons, the fastest moving creatures in Nirn! We CAN make it. Drop me off at Ivarstead, I can hold them off there while the town is evacuated. Afterwards, me and the last of the guards will ride for Whiterun. But, we NEED the Legion."

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

"We have dragons, the fastest moving creatures in Nirn! We CAN make it. Drop me off at Ivarstead, I can hold them off there while the town is evacuated. Afterwards, me and the last of the guards will ride for Whiterun. But, we NEED the Legion."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"ok hurry...sauril take her to ivarstead...makor me and you need to close the rip!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"ok hurry...sauril take her to ivarstead...makor me and you need to close the rip!"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Got it!" Makor got on Yol as Alexa came as well.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015

"Got it!" Makor got on Yol as Alexa came as well.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"ok let's get going" Alexa, who was already fighting and flying started flying to the rip along with makor, sauril and kissari started flying to ivarstead

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015

"ok let's get going" Alexa, who was already fighting and flying started flying to the rip along with makor, sauril and kissari started flying to ivarstead

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

"Alright, handsome, ready to save Tamriel as the Dragonborn again?"

(lol your with sauril you know not makor lol XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

"Alright, handsome, ready to save Tamriel as the Dragonborn again?"

(lol your with sauril you know not makor lol XD)

Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

(( Sauril? Oh, I take that back! ))

by Lokonikah
September 14, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

(funny)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 14, 2015
Lokonikah

(funny)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  17  18  19  20  21  22  23 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.