Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  34  35  36  37 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(you guys should make a thread on teh hearth or something)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(you guys should make a thread on teh hearth or something)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Oh, come  now! Surely, you can't resist my femine charms?"

She asks, laughing afterwards as she attempts to casually play with the man. ((NOT TRYING TO BE A WHORE :/))

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She asks, laughing afterwards as she attempts to casually play with the man. ((NOT TRYING TO BE A WHORE :/))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"can you make me some Makor...you see my hands are cold and I wish to rest them by the fire...I can't do that when i'm trying to get my...dinner" Said Alexa trying to be flirtatious, she sits down near the fire 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"can you make me some Makor...you see my hands are cold and I wish to rest them by the fire...I can't do that when i'm trying to get my...dinner" Said Alexa trying to be flirtatious, she sits down near the fire 

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

(I do. Still, we don't know how far away Episode III was. Disney just wanted to get rid of it so they can make that horrendous Rebels show.)

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

(I do. Still, we don't know how far away Episode III was. Disney just wanted to get rid of it so they can make that horrendous Rebels show.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor realizes this and adds some soup for Alexa.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor realizes this and adds some soup for Alexa.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Lokonikah

"Woah, both you women need to calm down, I know I'm attractive."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( I personally agree that the Clone Wars is WAAAAAY better than Rebels. But Rebels portrays Vader's power excellently, and is still a good show imo. Shall we move to this the Hearth? ))

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( I personally agree that the Clone Wars is WAAAAAY better than Rebels. But Rebels portrays Vader's power excellently, and is still a good show imo. Shall we move to this the Hearth? ))

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(take this into PMS or something, this a TES page not a Star Wars page)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(i agree with yol please move this from my RP but i will join your conversation on star wars because i LOVE STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(i agree with yol please move this from my RP but i will join your conversation on star wars because i LOVE STAR WARS!!!!!!!!!!!)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Oh, so sure of yourself, Makor?"

She asks the big orc, arcing an eyebrow at him.

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Oh, so sure of yourself, Makor?"

She asks the big orc, arcing an eyebrow at him.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Yeah, ask all the woman I've bedded."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Yeah, ask all the woman I've bedded."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"yes of course you are your the legendary dovahkiin (https://youtu.be/jTq4f_rgiPA?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=205) Your the one who killed alduin why wouldn't you be"

Said Alexa Sarcassticly, trying not to laugh

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"yes of course you are your the legendary dovahkiin (https://youtu.be/jTq4f_rgiPA?list=RDHZs6gfS4AhA&t=205) Your the one who killed alduin why wouldn't you be"

Said Alexa Sarcassticly, trying not to laugh

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Maybe you two can be added to my collection." Makor looks at Sauriil to see his reaction.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Maybe you two can be added to my collection." Makor looks at Sauriil to see his reaction.

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015
Lokonikah

(Sure)

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015
Lokonikah

(Sure)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.