Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'Geh. Yes, I am.'

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'Geh. Yes, I am.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor hears the conversation "Suprisingly, I am an Immortal." Makor jokes.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor hears the conversation "Suprisingly, I am an Immortal." Makor jokes.

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Paarhurnax and I watched you..."

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"Paarhurnax and I watched you..."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Paarthunax, I haven't seen him since the Dragon Crisis." (I'm the dovahkiin that killed Alduin)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Paarthunax, I haven't seen him since the Dragon Crisis." (I'm the dovahkiin that killed Alduin)

Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"We went into hiding to avoid kriif, fight."

by Sharsosah
September 20, 2015

"We went into hiding to avoid kriif, fight."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"well isn't this quite the reunion" Said Alexa with a smile

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"well isn't this quite the reunion" Said Alexa with a smile

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'Ah, then you know of . . . everything. All that has happened. All of it caused by my own brother! All so he can play with me! Mess with my head! Until he finally killed off what was left of me, leaving this.' He gestured to himself.

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015

'Ah, then you know of . . . everything. All that has happened. All of it caused by my own brother! All so he can play with me! Mess with my head! Until he finally killed off what was left of me, leaving this.' He gestured to himself.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Is that a challenge?" Makor gets defensive.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Is that a challenge?" Makor gets defensive.

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( Shar, she's just naturally flirtatious. She DOESN'T want to bed everything she sees. She only acts that way, as it is her personallity. Imagine Ventress from Star Wars. She acts all flirtatious and stuff, but do you see her trying to get in Obi-Wan's pants? No. She just teases, its how she has fun. So what if she likes to tease a man here and there, or possibly bed one on certain, yet rare, occasions? She's not a whore, she just a big tease. )) **Hint Hint: Character Bio describes her as being a naturally flirtatious assassin, who seduces targets to bed before sticking them with a knife before or after the act, like some forms of vampires, earning her the reputation of Kissari the Seductress**

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( Shar, she's just naturally flirtatious. She DOESN'T want to bed everything she sees. She only acts that way, as it is her personallity. Imagine Ventress from Star Wars. She acts all flirtatious and stuff, but do you see her trying to get in Obi-Wan's pants? No. She just teases, its how she has fun. So what if she likes to tease a man here and there, or possibly bed one on certain, yet rare, occasions? She's not a whore, she just a big tease. )) **Hint Hint: Character Bio describes her as being a naturally flirtatious assassin, who seduces targets to bed before sticking them with a knife before or after the act, like some forms of vampires, earning her the reputation of Kissari the Seductress**

Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Shar, she's just naturally flirtatious. She DOESN'T want to bed everything she sees. She only acts that way, as it is her personallity. Imagine Ventress from Star Wars. She acts all flirtatious and stuff, but do you see her trying to get in Obi-Wan's pants? No. She just teases, its how she has fun. So what if she likes to tease a man here and there, or possibly bed one on certain, yet rare, occasions? She's not a whore, she just a big tease. ))

(Ah, that wonderful show that Disney {curse their name} cancelled. That show that made the Clone Wars good! Except for the fact that they kept Jar Jar Binks. They should have left him alone.)

by Emperor of Man
September 20, 2015
Lokonikah

(( Shar, she's just naturally flirtatious. She DOESN'T want to bed everything she sees. She only acts that way, as it is her personallity. Imagine Ventress from Star Wars. She acts all flirtatious and stuff, but do you see her trying to get in Obi-Wan's pants? No. She just teases, its how she has fun. So what if she likes to tease a man here and there, or possibly bed one on certain, yet rare, occasions? She's not a whore, she just a big tease. ))

(Ah, that wonderful show that Disney {curse their name} cancelled. That show that made the Clone Wars good! Except for the fact that they kept Jar Jar Binks. They should have left him alone.)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Men... always comparing sword length."

She rolls her eyes, before walking over to Makor and lending him the wolf.

"Here you go. Be a gentleman and carry this, yeah?"

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"Men... always comparing sword length."

She rolls her eyes, before walking over to Makor and lending him the wolf.

"Here you go. Be a gentleman and carry this, yeah?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor groans "Fine." he pours in some extra soup for himself.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

Makor groans "Fine." he pours in some extra soup for himself.

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Exactly! BUt, I like the way they handled the ending, as it WAS starting to get a little close to Episode III. I mean, you saw the transitions from Phase I to Phase II armor, right? ))

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Exactly! BUt, I like the way they handled the ending, as it WAS starting to get a little close to Episode III. I mean, you saw the transitions from Phase I to Phase II armor, right? ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.