A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  36  37  38  39 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Sauriil watches the battle. To him they are little mortals fighting over a little land. But he could see the importance of this to the Orcs. Sauriil stared at Tiberius, That one . . . he is young, and inexperienced in comparsion to us. Yet . . . he is stronger than many of the Orcs.

Sauriil leapt onto the ground (AC style). He walked to the duel between Tiberius and Makor. Hm.

(( Tiberius is a Legate, aka the leader of a whole Legion. He is in his mid-thirties, and has enough leadership capabilites to have convinced all one thousand of the soldiers in his legion to break away from the Empire, as well as recruit others to his cause to have an army large enough to seige and possibly even take over all of Orcinium. And if he does so, he will have access to Orichalcum, which would allow him to be able to effectively wage his own war against the Aldmeri Dominion, and possibly win. He was a reknowned leader and hero of the Great War, being one of the few reasons why the Empire lasted as it did... then came the White-Gold Concordat... Need I say more? ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Sauriil watches the battle. To him they are little mortals fighting over a little land. But he could see the importance of this to the Orcs. Sauriil stared at Tiberius, That one . . . he is young, and inexperienced in comparsion to us. Yet . . . he is stronger than many of the Orcs.

Sauriil leapt onto the ground (AC style). He walked to the duel between Tiberius and Makor. Hm.

(( Tiberius is a Legate, aka the leader of a whole Legion. He is in his mid-thirties, and has enough leadership capabilites to have convinced all one thousand of the soldiers in his legion to break away from the Empire, as well as recruit others to his cause to have an army large enough to seige and possibly even take over all of Orcinium. And if he does so, he will have access to Orichalcum, which would allow him to be able to effectively wage his own war against the Aldmeri Dominion, and possibly win. He was a reknowned leader and hero of the Great War, being one of the few reasons why the Empire lasted as it did... then came the White-Gold Concordat... Need I say more? ))

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

'Ah, black fire. I have seen it. I have used it. The knowledge of the Elder Scrolls is embedded in my mind. I know many things most do not.'

(Is the Sauriil-knowing-Black-Fire thing okay with you Veyd? If not, ignore it.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

'Ah, black fire. I have seen it. I have used it. The knowledge of the Elder Scrolls is embedded in my mind. I know many things most do not.'

(Is the Sauriil-knowing-Black-Fire thing okay with you Veyd? If not, ignore it.)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

Paalus saw the duel while he fought. Time to end this. He ran behind Tiberius. He aimed his bow...

Tiberius sensed the arrow.

(( He would have noticed it but... Don't take control of my character. Ever. ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

Paalus saw the duel while he fought. Time to end this. He ran behind Tiberius. He aimed his bow...

Tiberius sensed the arrow.

(( He would have noticed it but... Don't take control of my character. Ever. ))

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

He sweeps his armored leg out behind him in a spinning kick, knocking the attacking bowman away before allowing his momentum to carry him into a swift dodge, using the flat of his blade to smack Makor upside the head in both a dazing attack and a taunt.

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

He sweeps his armored leg out behind him in a spinning kick, knocking the attacking bowman away before allowing his momentum to carry him into a swift dodge, using the flat of his blade to smack Makor upside the head in both a dazing attack and a taunt.

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

They hit Paalus to his knees. "Good luck, Makor." The Orcs hit Paalus unconscious. They dragged him away.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

They hit Paalus to his knees. "Good luck, Makor." The Orcs hit Paalus unconscious. They dragged him away.

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

(What just happened?)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

(What just happened?)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(we stopped the duel, we both agreed it was honorable :p)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(we stopped the duel, we both agreed it was honorable :p)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I'm definately ok with it because sauriil has the knowledge of every elder scroll why wouldn't he know about black fire)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I'm definately ok with it because sauriil has the knowledge of every elder scroll why wouldn't he know about black fire)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( So, duel over already? I'd rather finish this. No more delays, no more talk. Vive la revolution! ))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( So, duel over already? I'd rather finish this. No more delays, no more talk. Vive la revolution! ))

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(ONLY DEATH!)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(ONLY DEATH!)

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

(Paalus tried to interrupt the fight dishonorably.)

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(it isn't it's paused, for a second we're continuing it while the guards capture Paalus)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

(it isn't it's paused, for a second we're continuing it while the guards capture Paalus)

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

(Oh right.)

'Sithis . . . it is good you came. Akatosh wishes to speak with you. With his future plans of this world.'

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
epic AKH

(Oh right.)

'Sithis . . . it is good you came. Akatosh wishes to speak with you. With his future plans of this world.'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

Sithis speaks to sauriil in his mind "oh and what about...your lord wishes to speak to me...later all in good time"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

Sithis speaks to sauriil in his mind "oh and what about...your lord wishes to speak to me...later all in good time"

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Future plans? O noes... the Survival RP? ))

He snorts in contempt at the Argonian, before turning to Makor, blade held out before him in a two-handed guard position.

"If it were up to me, he would have been beheaded for that interuption."

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

(( Future plans? O noes... the Survival RP? ))

He snorts in contempt at the Argonian, before turning to Makor, blade held out before him in a two-handed guard position.

"If it were up to me, he would have been beheaded for that interuption."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  20  21  22  23  24  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.