Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  36  37  38  39 > >>  

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"I'm not speaking in your mind i'm speaking aloud...everyone can heaar me even Tiberuis who just came from the void" Said the loud death like whispering voice aloud

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"I'm not speaking in your mind i'm speaking aloud...everyone can heaar me even Tiberuis who just came from the void" Said the loud death like whispering voice aloud

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

A black portal appears, before Tiberius steps forward from the void in reality.

(sithis is from the void so ya, but i'm just going to oversee not intervine aight)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015
Lokonikah

A black portal appears, before Tiberius steps forward from the void in reality.

(sithis is from the void so ya, but i'm just going to oversee not intervine aight)

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Leave this between us, Sithis. I have no need of you anymore." Clearly, he thought he controlled Sithis... But, considering his unnatural skills in every art of combat, and his unnatural physical attributes... Perhaps they once worked with one another, similar to Miraak and Herma Mora.

"As for you, High Chief Makor. Let us begin this fight."

He then readies his sword and shield, dull red Imperial Officer armor barely glinting any light from the sun, his red cape fluttering in the wind to make his figure seem larger then it actually is. He places his longsword, one of dragon make ((Gained from scavenging off a fallen dragon that Dovahkiin defeated.)), above his head in a style known as Posta di Falcone (( Google it in images, the forth image, the one that has a Templar in a drawing demonstrating it. Its also featured in the movie, Kingdom of Heaven. :D )). A strange dark aura writhes off him, like the cold seen from Ice Atronachs.

"Ave Cyrodiil rex domine."

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

"Leave this between us, Sithis. I have no need of you anymore." Clearly, he thought he controlled Sithis... But, considering his unnatural skills in every art of combat, and his unnatural physical attributes... Perhaps they once worked with one another, similar to Miraak and Herma Mora.

"As for you, High Chief Makor. Let us begin this fight."

He then readies his sword and shield, dull red Imperial Officer armor barely glinting any light from the sun, his red cape fluttering in the wind to make his figure seem larger then it actually is. He places his longsword, one of dragon make ((Gained from scavenging off a fallen dragon that Dovahkiin defeated.)), above his head in a style known as Posta di Falcone (( Google it in images, the forth image, the one that has a Templar in a drawing demonstrating it. Its also featured in the movie, Kingdom of Heaven. :D )). A strange dark aura writhes off him, like the cold seen from Ice Atronachs.

"Ave Cyrodiil rex domine."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor draws his weapon as he wait for (forgot your characters name) BLANK to attack first.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor draws his weapon as he wait for (forgot your characters name) BLANK to attack first.

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"ah makor...malacath's champion...i am not your lord i am something greater than you can imagine..." Said the loud whispering voice again 

'Ah. Sithis. What business do you have here? Why interfere with these mortals?'

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"ah makor...malacath's champion...i am not your lord i am something greater than you can imagine..." Said the loud whispering voice again 

'Ah. Sithis. What business do you have here? Why interfere with these mortals?'

Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Seeing as the orc does not attack, he does something he suspects will surprise almost everyone around him.

"Fus Ro Dah!" ((Can't type or copy-paste the actual script.))

by Lokonikah
September 23, 2015

Seeing as the orc does not attack, he does something he suspects will surprise almost everyone around him.

"Fus Ro Dah!" ((Can't type or copy-paste the actual script.))

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Write it in brackets.)

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

(Write it in brackets.)

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor roll to the side "The power of the Thu'um!" Makor says in surprise as he charges towards him. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor roll to the side "The power of the Thu'um!" Makor says in surprise as he charges towards him. 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

(i don't know the name of your character strun)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sauriil)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Sauriil)

Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

Sauriil watches the battle. To him they are little mortals fighting over a little land. But he could see the importance of this to the Orcs. Sauriil stared at Tiberius, That one . . . he is young, and inexperienced in comparsion to us. Yet . . . he is stronger than many of the Orcs.

Sauriil leapt onto the ground (AC style). He walked to the duel between Tiberius and Makor. Hm.

by Emperor of Man
September 23, 2015

Sauriil watches the battle. To him they are little mortals fighting over a little land. But he could see the importance of this to the Orcs. Sauriil stared at Tiberius, That one . . . he is young, and inexperienced in comparsion to us. Yet . . . he is stronger than many of the Orcs.

Sauriil leapt onto the ground (AC style). He walked to the duel between Tiberius and Makor. Hm.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

(Assassin's Creed reference yay, I love those games!)

Makor coninues fighting, this was the most formidable mortal warrior he faught (Makor has defeated Alduin and other non human things)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

(Assassin's Creed reference yay, I love those games!)

Makor coninues fighting, this was the most formidable mortal warrior he faught (Makor has defeated Alduin and other non human things)

The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

Paalus saw the duel while he fought. Time to end this. He ran behind Tiberius. He aimed his bow...

Tiberius sensed the arrow.

by The Bug Stomper
September 23, 2015

Paalus saw the duel while he fought. Time to end this. He ran behind Tiberius. He aimed his bow...

Tiberius sensed the arrow.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"You are correct sauriil adorin...nerevarine that is why i didn't teach him how to use black fire" Said Sithis in Sauriil's mind

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 23, 2015

"You are correct sauriil adorin...nerevarine that is why i didn't teach him how to use black fire" Said Sithis in Sauriil's mind

YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor looks "FOOL!" Makor looks at Paalus in rage as he stops the fight "Guards, seize the Argonian!" Heavily armored Orcs surronded Paalus.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 23, 2015

Makor looks "FOOL!" Makor looks at Paalus in rage as he stops the fight "Guards, seize the Argonian!" Heavily armored Orcs surronded Paalus.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.