Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  33  34  35  36 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

This post has been deleted.

roastedZork
July 27, 2015

we arent in halo. or bungie.

by roastedZork
July 27, 2015

we arent in halo. or bungie.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

(Sorry that was my little brother)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 27, 2015

(Sorry that was my little brother)

roastedZork
July 27, 2015

oh.

by roastedZork
July 27, 2015

oh.

Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

As we run away I turn around one last time. Misery took over. Skyrim was now the province of the Daedra. I teleported everyone to Frostcrag Spire.

'Arui-El . . . why? Why?!' Through the window you could see Akatosh/Arui-El (whichever you prefer) defeated by Dagon. 'If Arui-El cannot do this . . .' I collapse.

'We have lost.'

by Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

As we run away I turn around one last time. Misery took over. Skyrim was now the province of the Daedra. I teleported everyone to Frostcrag Spire.

'Arui-El . . . why? Why?!' Through the window you could see Akatosh/Arui-El (whichever you prefer) defeated by Dagon. 'If Arui-El cannot do this . . .' I collapse.

'We have lost.'

YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

"No, where there is honor, there is hope, if the rest of you are going to give up, I won't." Makor replied.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

"No, where there is honor, there is hope, if the rest of you are going to give up, I won't." Makor replied.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 28, 2015

Falin was silent, watching the destruction through the window.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 28, 2015

Falin was silent, watching the destruction through the window.

roastedZork
July 28, 2015

"We will be able to bring Skyrim back, although it will be a long time. In the meantime, we need to head somewhere safe so we can figure out a way."

by roastedZork
July 28, 2015

"We will be able to bring Skyrim back, although it will be a long time. In the meantime, we need to head somewhere safe so we can figure out a way."

Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"We can try Elsweyr or something. Practically nothing happens there, I heard," I suggest.

by Grolahmul
July 28, 2015

"We can try Elsweyr or something. Practically nothing happens there, I heard," I suggest.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 28, 2015

(We actually are in Cyrodiil right now)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 28, 2015

(We actually are in Cyrodiil right now)

roastedZork
July 28, 2015

"By safe I pretty much meant somewhere the daedra can't get to, like underground or something."

by roastedZork
July 28, 2015

"By safe I pretty much meant somewhere the daedra can't get to, like underground or something."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 28, 2015

Falin shook her head, still looking out the window. "There is no such thing . . . Not even the Green could keep them away . . . "

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 28, 2015

Falin shook her head, still looking out the window. "There is no such thing . . . Not even the Green could keep them away . . . "

YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

"Wait I have an idea, we can go to Malacath's plane of Oblivion, the Ashpit. But, there is one problem we need flight and magical breathing and none of us is a expert mage except for Sauriil

(well I don't need the flight spell because I can fly because of the Dragon Aspect shout mod that adds wings heres the link http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54306/ and in Morrowind there is a flight spell, just in case you didn't know)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

"Wait I have an idea, we can go to Malacath's plane of Oblivion, the Ashpit. But, there is one problem we need flight and magical breathing and none of us is a expert mage except for Sauriil

(well I don't need the flight spell because I can fly because of the Dragon Aspect shout mod that adds wings heres the link http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/54306/ and in Morrowind there is a flight spell, just in case you didn't know)

Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

I begin to shake violently. Everything goes black. Again I return to a place filled with nothingness. I see a golden dragon hovering above. I swiftly bowed down. 'Arui-El, my Lord.'

'Sauriil Adorin. Nerevarine, Eyes of the Divine.' His voice echoes through the empty space. 'I have another responsibility for you.' He switches to His 'human' form (which looks like this) and walks up to me. Akatosh lifts his finger and touches my forehead. It glows a bright yellow. Soon my vision turns white.

by Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

I begin to shake violently. Everything goes black. Again I return to a place filled with nothingness. I see a golden dragon hovering above. I swiftly bowed down. 'Arui-El, my Lord.'

'Sauriil Adorin. Nerevarine, Eyes of the Divine.' His voice echoes through the empty space. 'I have another responsibility for you.' He switches to His 'human' form (which looks like this) and walks up to me. Akatosh lifts his finger and touches my forehead. It glows a bright yellow. Soon my vision turns white.

roastedZork
July 28, 2015

way to break the fourth wall.

by roastedZork
July 28, 2015

way to break the fourth wall.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  21  22  23  24  25  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.