Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] A New Destiny . . . A New Legend (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  33  34  35  36 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin nodded, "He figured out a way."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin nodded, "He figured out a way."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor army charged, the battle raged on. Many Orcs died on this day

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

Makor army charged, the battle raged on. Many Orcs died on this day

Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

'Solitude is lost.' I say as I watch an even larger Dark Anchor summoned in the center. I cast Clairvoyance to assess the total damage. I saw similar Dark Anchors in the other eight Holds. 'Skyrim is lost.'

Out of those anchors came Daedric Titans, Flesh Atronachs, Ogrim and one Flesh Colossus

(The Flesh Colossus is a Flesh Atronach but significantly larger, they appear in one of the TES: O Cinematic Trailers. They will also be added to the Imperial City DLC.)

by Emperor of Man
July 21, 2015

'Solitude is lost.' I say as I watch an even larger Dark Anchor summoned in the center. I cast Clairvoyance to assess the total damage. I saw similar Dark Anchors in the other eight Holds. 'Skyrim is lost.'

Out of those anchors came Daedric Titans, Flesh Atronachs, Ogrim and one Flesh Colossus

(The Flesh Colossus is a Flesh Atronach but significantly larger, they appear in one of the TES: O Cinematic Trailers. They will also be added to the Imperial City DLC.)

Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

(Any ideas about getting a happy ending on this thread? Because I've got nothing.)

by Grolahmul
July 21, 2015

(Any ideas about getting a happy ending on this thread? Because I've got nothing.)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

(StrunLokSingh and I have an idea we don't want to spoil it though)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 21, 2015

(StrunLokSingh and I have an idea we don't want to spoil it though)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin slowly shook her head looking at the destruction that spread through Skyrim faster than any wildfire. "All of Nirn will be lost at this rate . . ."

(Not all stories have a happy ending, Gold)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
July 21, 2015

Falin slowly shook her head looking at the destruction that spread through Skyrim faster than any wildfire. "All of Nirn will be lost at this rate . . ."

(Not all stories have a happy ending, Gold)

roastedZork
July 22, 2015

"You know, I've once heard a story that had this point in it. after this part happens, it says, 'However, once the full moon passes into the night, the dovakiin shall make things right'.

by roastedZork
July 22, 2015

"You know, I've once heard a story that had this point in it. after this part happens, it says, 'However, once the full moon passes into the night, the dovakiin shall make things right'.

YolGoraagKaazah
July 22, 2015

"If I'm to make things right, I'll take care of Molag Bal, a sworn enemy." Makor said 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 22, 2015

"If I'm to make things right, I'll take care of Molag Bal, a sworn enemy." Makor said 

roastedZork
July 22, 2015

"Makor, you aren't a dovakiin. If you were, you would have learned a shout by now."

by roastedZork
July 22, 2015

"Makor, you aren't a dovakiin. If you were, you would have learned a shout by now."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 22, 2015

(I used a shout on page 19)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 22, 2015

(I used a shout on page 19)

Emperor of Man
July 22, 2015

(And on page 18 he clearly stated that Makor is Dovahkiin.)

I look at Zork strangely, 'Have you not heard of Makor? He is the Dovahkin who slayed Alduin.'

by Emperor of Man
July 22, 2015

(And on page 18 he clearly stated that Makor is Dovahkiin.)

I look at Zork strangely, 'Have you not heard of Makor? He is the Dovahkin who slayed Alduin.'

roastedZork
July 22, 2015

"Oh, never knew." I take out the script. "Oh. there it is. Sorry. Must have read over that part." I put away the script.

(Yes, I just broke the 4th wall.)

by roastedZork
July 22, 2015

"Oh, never knew." I take out the script. "Oh. there it is. Sorry. Must have read over that part." I put away the script.

(Yes, I just broke the 4th wall.)

Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

(Zork = Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.)

by Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

(Zork = Pinkie Pie from My Little Pony Friendship is Magic.)

roastedZork
July 23, 2015

(that show is a horrible show. i hate it.)

by roastedZork
July 23, 2015

(that show is a horrible show. i hate it.)

Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

(Shut up! Besides, I am right. You both broke the 4th wall.)

by Grolahmul
July 23, 2015

(Shut up! Besides, I am right. You both broke the 4th wall.)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  19  20  21  22  23  33  34  35  36 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.