Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She peeks over Makor's shoulder, looking at the fire.

"That's interesting..."

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She peeks over Makor's shoulder, looking at the fire.

"That's interesting..."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"yes it's a special art of magick only known and capable by my Race" said Alexa with a ball of Black Fire in her hand

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"yes it's a special art of magick only known and capable by my Race" said Alexa with a ball of Black Fire in her hand

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She shrugs to herself as Makor carries her off to gods know where, wondering how she should proceed, her thoughts accidently broadcasted on a telepathic wave, showing off her abilities that she never knew she had...

'Should I tease him more or go on with it? I mean, he -is- rather handsome, and the sex may be great, if his words are true... Hmm, teasing and sex later on, or sex now?'

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

She shrugs to herself as Makor carries her off to gods know where, wondering how she should proceed, her thoughts accidently broadcasted on a telepathic wave, showing off her abilities that she never knew she had...

'Should I tease him more or go on with it? I mean, he -is- rather handsome, and the sex may be great, if his words are true... Hmm, teasing and sex later on, or sex now?'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"kissari...-_-...you know I am telepatic and i can hear you thoughts" Said Alexa in kissari's mind

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"kissari...-_-...you know I am telepatic and i can hear you thoughts" Said Alexa in kissari's mind

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

'I... what? How did you hear what I was thinking?'

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

'I... what? How did you hear what I was thinking?'

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"i am telepathic -_-..." (Read her skelly it says she's telepathic lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"i am telepathic -_-..." (Read her skelly it says she's telepathic lol)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( Yes, I know that. But did Kissari know that? Did she even KNOW she HERSELF was telepathic? :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

(( Yes, I know that. But did Kissari know that? Did she even KNOW she HERSELF was telepathic? :P ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(idk did she XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(idk did she XD)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

'So, if we are both communicating... am I telepathic?'

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

'So, if we are both communicating... am I telepathic?'

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(idk did she XD)

(( No, she didn't. -_-' ))

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(idk did she XD)

(( No, she didn't. -_-' ))

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"well it's not like you haven't had sex before kissari isn't that why they call you kissari the seductress...i've never slept with a man but why you'd wanna bed Makor is beyond me" Said Alexa in kissari's mind 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"well it's not like you haven't had sex before kissari isn't that why they call you kissari the seductress...i've never slept with a man but why you'd wanna bed Makor is beyond me" Said Alexa in kissari's mind 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"I don't know if your telepathic i'm talking to you in your mind which allows you to respond, but if you spoke too makor with your mind and he heard you then I guess you would be telepathic... I know sauriil is telepathic so try talking to makor with your mind"

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"I don't know if your telepathic i'm talking to you in your mind which allows you to respond, but if you spoke too makor with your mind and he heard you then I guess you would be telepathic... I know sauriil is telepathic so try talking to makor with your mind"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"I don't care." Makor continues walking as he grabs her soup and starts to drink from it. "Mmm, this is good."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"I don't care." Makor continues walking as he grabs her soup and starts to drink from it. "Mmm, this is good."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"I don't care." Makor continues walking

(about what)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"I don't care." Makor continues walking

(about what)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(brb)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

(brb)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.