(I chagned it)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(about what)

(I chagned it)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

'Don't tell me you -don't- want Makor! He's one hunk of a man. *Mental love-lorn sigh, Sauril may start catching on with the mental convo* I think I may be in love.'

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

'Don't tell me you -don't- want Makor! He's one hunk of a man. *Mental love-lorn sigh, Sauril may start catching on with the mental convo* I think I may be in love.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(k)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

(k)

Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"So... where we headed, hmm?" She asks the orc, tilting her head back to look at the Dragonborn.

by Lokonikah
September 20, 2015

"So... where we headed, hmm?" She asks the orc, tilting her head back to look at the Dragonborn.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"well you guys have fun" Said Alexa still in kissari's mind

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"well you guys have fun" Said Alexa still in kissari's mind

YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Years ago, my father used to take me to this place in Cyrodil", he sets her down in a flower field "I used to think that it was for woman, I wasn't into it."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 20, 2015

"Years ago, my father used to take me to this place in Cyrodil", he sets her down in a flower field "I used to think that it was for woman, I wasn't into it."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Sos Vun!" Yelled Alexa

"What is it"Replied Sos Vun 

"can you read minds?" Asked Alexa

"Yes, yes I can that's one of the many ways dov's communicate to Joorre's" Said Sos Vun breathing a bit more black fire into the bonfire

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 20, 2015

"Sos Vun!" Yelled Alexa

"What is it"Replied Sos Vun 

"can you read minds?" Asked Alexa

"Yes, yes I can that's one of the many ways dov's communicate to Joorre's" Said Sos Vun breathing a bit more black fire into the bonfire

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Hmm... a beautiful place." She picks a flower, taking a sniff of it before looking back to Makor. "What do you bring me here for?" ((I gotta head to bed, very tired. Goodnight! ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Hmm... a beautiful place." She picks a flower, taking a sniff of it before looking back to Makor. "What do you bring me here for?" ((I gotta head to bed, very tired. Goodnight! ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(good night)

"I thought someone like you would like this place."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(good night)

"I thought someone like you would like this place."

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"well I should go take a bath...perhaps at that waterfall nearby.......Sauriil i'll be back in a bit i'm going to take a bath" said Alexa Walking in the direction of the waterfall which was 2 mins away from where they set up there temporary camp 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

"well I should go take a bath...perhaps at that waterfall nearby.......Sauriil i'll be back in a bit i'm going to take a bath" said Alexa Walking in the direction of the waterfall which was 2 mins away from where they set up there temporary camp 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

Alexa Speaks too Makor in his mind "Good Luck with kissari..."

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

Alexa Speaks too Makor in his mind "Good Luck with kissari..."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"I am not doing this for love, I need a strong wife for my tribe she is a good example. Makor pauses Maybe a little bit for love.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"I am not doing this for love, I need a strong wife for my tribe she is a good example. Makor pauses Maybe a little bit for love.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Well, you are right about that. I do like this place. And, I can think of a few ways to express my thanks." She responds with a seductive smile, lowering her hood who's shadow had, until now, hidden her face. She then twirls the same flower in her fingers, thinking over her next course of action.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Well, you are right about that. I do like this place. And, I can think of a few ways to express my thanks." She responds with a seductive smile, lowering her hood who's shadow had, until now, hidden her face. She then twirls the same flower in her fingers, thinking over her next course of action.

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Sorry, I had busness, now, where to next?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

(( Right now, Kissari was taken away by Makor to a nearby flower field. Nothing is going on, though! At least, not yet. Idk if anything will happen, actually :P ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

(( Right now, Kissari was taken away by Makor to a nearby flower field. Nothing is going on, though! At least, not yet. Idk if anything will happen, actually :P ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.