LATER

"Let's get going, we have to get moving."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

LATER

"Let's get going, we have to get moving."

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She nods to him, standing up and adjusting the torso piece of her armor.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

She nods to him, standing up and adjusting the torso piece of her armor.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(Alexa's going to take a bath, Sauriil, Sharsosah, and Sos Vun are at the camp near the bonfire with black fire :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015

(Alexa's going to take a bath, Sauriil, Sharsosah, and Sos Vun are at the camp near the bonfire with black fire :)

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Seriosly Kissari? *Sigh and Facepalm*}

"Geh"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Seriosly Kissari? *Sigh and Facepalm*}

"Geh"

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Bruh. If you got a problem... JUst, stop. Don't judge a person by their character in a roleplay. As a matter of fact, I'm bettin' you think all of my characters are sexual, don't you? Wrong. It is actually a rarity for me to have a character like Kissari. She is only my... third one, out of at least a dozen, if not more. Granted, most of my toons are dead with the exception of my SWTOR Smuggler, Rift Defiant Assassin, Kissari, and my dragon, Lokonikah. Out of all those, Kissari is the only truly sexual one. While the Defiant Assassin, Wilhelm Von Hoyn, is a bit immature in how he acts, he's only seventeen. My Smuggler, Eze-kiel, gives everyone a nickname, like Bub, Your Highness, That Bloody Wanker, Sweetheart, Sir Asshole, etc. As for Lokonikah? A wise yet impulsive young male dragon, who is more like the dov version of a teenager. Kissari the Seductress is the only one like that, and even then, she doesn't JUST care about sex. She usually uses it as a tool to lure her targets to where they are at their weakest, or to get out of a tough situation with 'persuasion.' But she is NOT a whore. I am NOT a hormonal moron. So, yeah, fuck off, mate. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Bruh. If you got a problem... JUst, stop. Don't judge a person by their character in a roleplay. As a matter of fact, I'm bettin' you think all of my characters are sexual, don't you? Wrong. It is actually a rarity for me to have a character like Kissari. She is only my... third one, out of at least a dozen, if not more. Granted, most of my toons are dead with the exception of my SWTOR Smuggler, Rift Defiant Assassin, Kissari, and my dragon, Lokonikah. Out of all those, Kissari is the only truly sexual one. While the Defiant Assassin, Wilhelm Von Hoyn, is a bit immature in how he acts, he's only seventeen. My Smuggler, Eze-kiel, gives everyone a nickname, like Bub, Your Highness, That Bloody Wanker, Sweetheart, Sir Asshole, etc. As for Lokonikah? A wise yet impulsive young male dragon, who is more like the dov version of a teenager. Kissari the Seductress is the only one like that, and even then, she doesn't JUST care about sex. She usually uses it as a tool to lure her targets to where they are at their weakest, or to get out of a tough situation with 'persuasion.' But she is NOT a whore. I am NOT a hormonal moron. So, yeah, fuck off, mate. ))

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Yeah, right... Kissari's the only one you've used here so... (Also, inappropriate nicknames)}

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{Yeah, right... Kissari's the only one you've used here so... (Also, inappropriate nicknames)}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

(IF YOU ARE GOING TO ARGUE I SUGGEST YOU STOP I'M SERIOUS I WILL GET A MODERATOR SO SHARSOSAH STOP JUDGING AND CRITISSISING KISSARI OK  i know i meant to put it in caps)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

(IF YOU ARE GOING TO ARGUE I SUGGEST YOU STOP I'M SERIOUS I WILL GET A MODERATOR SO SHARSOSAH STOP JUDGING AND CRITISSISING KISSARI OK  i know i meant to put it in caps)

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"I'm still wondering, kolos, where are we going?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"I'm still wondering, kolos, where are we going?"

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Lokonikah. My dragon in The Gathering by Tanzyolviing, and Druids of the Cave, by Yol. SWTOR Smuggler, is on SWTOR, the game. Rift is a game that I RP on. Also, as for past, and now dead, toons that are rather un-sexual, if not celibate are: My Sith Lord, Darth Bellum. A Nord-styled Republic Commando for Havoc Squad named Hrothgar, the Republic's best in the SWTOR game, Evordark, a Sith Android who is known for public executions, the merciless, brutal torture and murder of his enemies with his bare, Mandalorian Iron claws, capable of superheating to near-lightsaber levels and, even when cool as ice, block a lightsaber as if it were a normal sword, my Revanite Zi'uuk, a Sith terrorist who was responsible for the deaths of thousands in his insane campaign for Darth Revan. My bounty hunter, who's name I have forgotten, a Mandalorian who is now for his honor and following of both his Clan's law and the Hunter's Code, he also went toe-to-toe with a Dark Lord, and won. The Mandalorian had sex sometimes, but ONLY with his WIFE. Shall I go on? ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

(( Lokonikah. My dragon in The Gathering by Tanzyolviing, and Druids of the Cave, by Yol. SWTOR Smuggler, is on SWTOR, the game. Rift is a game that I RP on. Also, as for past, and now dead, toons that are rather un-sexual, if not celibate are: My Sith Lord, Darth Bellum. A Nord-styled Republic Commando for Havoc Squad named Hrothgar, the Republic's best in the SWTOR game, Evordark, a Sith Android who is known for public executions, the merciless, brutal torture and murder of his enemies with his bare, Mandalorian Iron claws, capable of superheating to near-lightsaber levels and, even when cool as ice, block a lightsaber as if it were a normal sword, my Revanite Zi'uuk, a Sith terrorist who was responsible for the deaths of thousands in his insane campaign for Darth Revan. My bounty hunter, who's name I have forgotten, a Mandalorian who is now for his honor and following of both his Clan's law and the Hunter's Code, he also went toe-to-toe with a Dark Lord, and won. The Mandalorian had sex sometimes, but ONLY with his WIFE. Shall I go on? ))

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Er... I posted before this post registered for me... Sorry about that. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Er... I posted before this post registered for me... Sorry about that. ))

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{I don't want to argue, but I must say that you only use 1 character on this site, Kissari.}

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{I don't want to argue, but I must say that you only use 1 character on this site, Kissari.}

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(please take your descution on star wars to the hearth were i can post to it and not worry about you cluttering me and yols RP lol XD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(please take your descution on star wars to the hearth were i can post to it and not worry about you cluttering me and yols RP lol XD)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

(drop it please and thank you :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"So... like what he said, where are we headed?" She asks, popping her back and smoothing out her fur.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"So... like what he said, where are we headed?" She asks, popping her back and smoothing out her fur.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Last time I will speak of the argument, I promise... But would you agree with me on my dragon, Lokonikah, being a character I use on this site? Shar thinks that dragons don't count. PM me your answers, please. ))

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(( Last time I will speak of the argument, I promise... But would you agree with me on my dragon, Lokonikah, being a character I use on this site? Shar thinks that dragons don't count. PM me your answers, please. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.