GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz "okay!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz "okay!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily healed as many as she could, some of  the altmer soldiers died from bleeding out before she could get to the 'Dammit!..' she continued to heal but she couldn't do it all

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

Emily healed as many as she could, some of  the altmer soldiers died from bleeding out before she could get to the 'Dammit!..' she continued to heal but she couldn't do it all

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"have you gone mad, men who are wounded need to be healed not put out to fight!"

"Do you have any better suggestions?! We waste our time with all the wounded, the ones in critical condition will die, and if I can't get the walking wounded to assist, we'll all die and the whole of Summerset Isle will fall!" He yells at her, then turns to the rest of them as he looks down, calling out to the noble defenders of the Free People.

"This is it! We are the last line of defence! We are all that stands between the First Order and the enslavement of everyone! We cannot fail, we MUST not fail! Now stand with me, my brothers and sisters, and FIGHT!" He raises his sword above his head with his good arm, the rest of the defenders roaring their approval.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"have you gone mad, men who are wounded need to be healed not put out to fight!"

"Do you have any better suggestions?! We waste our time with all the wounded, the ones in critical condition will die, and if I can't get the walking wounded to assist, we'll all die and the whole of Summerset Isle will fall!" He yells at her, then turns to the rest of them as he looks down, calling out to the noble defenders of the Free People.

"This is it! We are the last line of defence! We are all that stands between the First Order and the enslavement of everyone! We cannot fail, we MUST not fail! Now stand with me, my brothers and sisters, and FIGHT!" He raises his sword above his head with his good arm, the rest of the defenders roaring their approval.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"LETS DO IT!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"LETS DO IT!"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz its okay, your doing great!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Veyd Sahvoz its okay, your doing great!"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

'It's inevitable we'll have to fight I hope the immortals will be powerful enough' she thought Rapidly

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

'It's inevitable we'll have to fight I hope the immortals will be powerful enough' she thought Rapidly

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then steps down, having men set the cutters to blow with magical traps once the Imperials reach their position, and the Man o' War to act as a stationary artillery emplacement. The shoreline is riddled with pre-designated coordinates for mortars and cannon, as well as magical wards set up in minefields to funnel enemies into killzones, where mages, archers, and cannons with grape shot will be waiting to cut down any who come across them. He looks out across the defenses, sighing as he he turns to seek out Falin.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He then steps down, having men set the cutters to blow with magical traps once the Imperials reach their position, and the Man o' War to act as a stationary artillery emplacement. The shoreline is riddled with pre-designated coordinates for mortars and cannon, as well as magical wards set up in minefields to funnel enemies into killzones, where mages, archers, and cannons with grape shot will be waiting to cut down any who come across them. He looks out across the defenses, sighing as he he turns to seek out Falin.

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath raised his sword, ready to fight.
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath raised his sword, ready to fight.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( RP paused until all active participants are ready. )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( RP paused until all active participants are ready. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Suylyath! Please don't go fight."
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Suylyath! Please don't go fight."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
(ok Lok :)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
(ok Lok :)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"No choice."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
"No choice."
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  23  24  25  26  27  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.