Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Emily barged in " Qorian! we haven't much more room for wounded we already have all the mages healing as many altmer as we can muster"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Emily barged in " Qorian! we haven't much more room for wounded we already have all the mages healing as many altmer as we can muster"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Sorry, I didnt see the post. I deleted them.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He turns back to her, thinking for but a moment before nodding to himself.

"Use the parts of the courtyard that are safe from cannon fire, including the barracks. And prioritize them. The most important of the wounded take priority, walking wounded can fight!"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He turns back to her, thinking for but a moment before nodding to himself.

"Use the parts of the courtyard that are safe from cannon fire, including the barracks. And prioritize them. The most important of the wounded take priority, walking wounded can fight!"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Alrighty man, last chance. Take control again, and I'll have no choice but to kill you off. )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Alrighty man, last chance. Take control again, and I'll have no choice but to kill you off. )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(Am I still gonna get moidled?)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"You can't be serious?!"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"You can't be serious?!"

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( If you do it again, you will get slaughtered. :P )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( If you do it again, you will get slaughtered. :P )

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(I do have a question. How do you expect us to have fun if you planned out everything?)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
(I do have a question. How do you expect us to have fun if you planned out everything?)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"have you gone mad, men who are wounded need to be healed not put out to fight!"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"have you gone mad, men who are wounded need to be healed not put out to fight!"

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath raises his telescope. Thats alot of ships...
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
Suylyath raises his telescope. Thats alot of ships...

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( I have the MAIN plot planned out, but the details are the things we create on the go. Everybody else here is having fun, yes? )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( I have the MAIN plot planned out, but the details are the things we create on the go. Everybody else here is having fun, yes? )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Suylyath help me move the wounded!"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
"Suylyath help me move the wounded!"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

He looks to Falin with a grim, angered face. But the anger is not at her, it is instead for someone else.

"Apparently, our idiot of a King thought it smart to send our entire fleet to attack the First Order. And now, we are practically defenseless against the largest armada in history!"

Falin stared at him in silence for a moment. "That . . . ignorant, damned fool!"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

He looks to Falin with a grim, angered face. But the anger is not at her, it is instead for someone else.

"Apparently, our idiot of a King thought it smart to send our entire fleet to attack the First Order. And now, we are practically defenseless against the largest armada in history!"

Falin stared at him in silence for a moment. "That . . . ignorant, damned fool!"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  22  23  24  25  26  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.