GreenieDovahkiin
September 25, 2015
"Skyrim didn't have a choice to sign the White-Gold concordat!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 25, 2015
"Skyrim didn't have a choice to sign the White-Gold concordat!"

Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

"You are right. Because, Tamriel belongs to the Empire, not the Dominion. And through my conquest of Orcinium, we shall now power once more, and the fall of the Altmer shall at last be seen. Now, High Chief Makor, I give you one last chance to surrender and submit to the Imperial Liberators, or I shall kill you and take what we need." He gives a firm, cold stare at Makor through his helmet, entering a combat stance as he prepares for the likely duel.

by Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

"You are right. Because, Tamriel belongs to the Empire, not the Dominion. And through my conquest of Orcinium, we shall now power once more, and the fall of the Altmer shall at last be seen. Now, High Chief Makor, I give you one last chance to surrender and submit to the Imperial Liberators, or I shall kill you and take what we need." He gives a firm, cold stare at Makor through his helmet, entering a combat stance as he prepares for the likely duel.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Makor charges at the Legate (finish up the duel, you win but don't kill me)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Makor charges at the Legate (finish up the duel, you win but don't kill me)

Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

He then side steps, swiftly kicking the orc's gut, knocking him down. ((Can I maim him? Such as, beat him to near-death, maybe slice a limb off? If so, I shall continue with this post.

by Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

He then side steps, swiftly kicking the orc's gut, knocking him down. ((Can I maim him? Such as, beat him to near-death, maybe slice a limb off? If so, I shall continue with this post.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Makor shakes off the pain as blood drips from his mouth "I'm not finished yet." Makor coughs out blood. (no cutting off of limbs, I can't heal that just beating him to the ground)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Makor shakes off the pain as blood drips from his mouth "I'm not finished yet." Makor coughs out blood. (no cutting off of limbs, I can't heal that just beating him to the ground)

Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

(( So beating him to a pulp, good enough! I shall finish this duel here. ))

"Yes, you are." He states firmly before Shouting once more.

FUS RO D4

When the orc goes down from the the Unrelenting Force, he sheathes his sword before nodding to his army. They slowly begin to march forward, ready to begin occupation of the city. He then turns back forward.

"Orcinium is ours, now. We will soon begin conscriptions of new soldiers, and we will need at least three hundred new sets of Orichalcum-made armor and weapons, in the fasion of Imperial equipment, by the end of the month. Do you understand this, High Chief Makor?"

by Lokonikah
September 26, 2015

(( So beating him to a pulp, good enough! I shall finish this duel here. ))

"Yes, you are." He states firmly before Shouting once more.

FUS RO D4

When the orc goes down from the the Unrelenting Force, he sheathes his sword before nodding to his army. They slowly begin to march forward, ready to begin occupation of the city. He then turns back forward.

"Orcinium is ours, now. We will soon begin conscriptions of new soldiers, and we will need at least three hundred new sets of Orichalcum-made armor and weapons, in the fasion of Imperial equipment, by the end of the month. Do you understand this, High Chief Makor?"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Fool." Makor falls to the ground "The Orcs, have fallen." Makor puts his hand over his wound as he lays up and looks at the sky Malacath, is it not your will the Orcs to have a home, why are you doing this?!

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Fool." Makor falls to the ground "The Orcs, have fallen." Makor puts his hand over his wound as he lays up and looks at the sky Malacath, is it not your will the Orcs to have a home, why are you doing this?!

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Makor rolls over on his back with his eyes closed "Finish it, human." (@Lokonikah, say "It is not my fate to slay you, pig."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

Makor rolls over on his back with his eyes closed "Finish it, human." (@Lokonikah, say "It is not my fate to slay you, pig."

GreenieDovahkiin
September 26, 2015
I slash at Lokonikah.
"YOU!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 26, 2015
I slash at Lokonikah.

"YOU!"

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
I slash at Lokonikah. "YOU!"

(*facepalm*, no one is supposed to interrupt, how is that so hard to understand)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

(*facepalm*, no one is supposed to interrupt, how is that so hard to understand)

Lokonikah
September 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Duel IS over, but eh. :P I can easily blcok him, if I just defeated the DOVAHKIIN of legend! >:D ))

by Lokonikah
September 26, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Duel IS over, but eh. :P I can easily blcok him, if I just defeated the DOVAHKIIN of legend! >:D ))

Lokonikah
September 26, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

He looks over to the foolish man ((Name's TIBERIUS! :/)), easily blocking the fool's wild attack, as it was uncontrolled due to his rage. He then disarms the man.

ZUN H1L V3K

"Fool! Orcinium is mine, now! Now, you put yor faith in my legion and I. As for you," He turns back to the High Chief.

"It is not me who will end you, greenskin. The honor of killing the Dragonborn belongs to others."

by Lokonikah
September 26, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

He looks over to the foolish man ((Name's TIBERIUS! :/)), easily blocking the fool's wild attack, as it was uncontrolled due to his rage. He then disarms the man.

ZUN H1L V3K

"Fool! Orcinium is mine, now! Now, you put yor faith in my legion and I. As for you," He turns back to the High Chief.

"It is not me who will end you, greenskin. The honor of killing the Dragonborn belongs to others."

YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Finish it!" Makor has one knee on the up as his sword acts as his sword assits him to stay up.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 26, 2015

"Finish it!" Makor has one knee on the up as his sword acts as his sword assits him to stay up.

GreenieDovahkiin
September 27, 2015
Suylyath recovers quickly.
"Like I said Makor. Never trust an assasin."
Suylyath throws a knife at Makor, and jumps out of a window.
(PLOT TWIIIIIST)
by GreenieDovahkiin
September 27, 2015
Suylyath recovers quickly.

"Like I said Makor. Never trust an assasin."

Suylyath throws a knife at Makor, and jumps out of a window.

(PLOT TWIIIIIST)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
"Sauriil you know this will end with bloodshed" said sithis in sauriils mind he had been overseeing the whole fight but did not intervene
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
"Sauriil you know this will end with bloodshed" said sithis in sauriils mind he had been overseeing the whole fight but did not intervene

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  24  25  26  27  28  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.