The Bug Stomper
September 27, 2015

(Do you plan to kill off Suylyath?)

by The Bug Stomper
September 27, 2015

(Do you plan to kill off Suylyath?)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(Bruh i think we should wait to see what happens)
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
(Bruh i think we should wait to see what happens)

The Bug Stomper
September 27, 2015

(Paalus vs Suylyath!)

by The Bug Stomper
September 27, 2015

(Paalus vs Suylyath!)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
"But this seems to turn out interesting" Sithis was still speaking in sauriils mind
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 27, 2015
"But this seems to turn out interesting" Sithis was still speaking in sauriils mind

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

"Again, it is not for me to kill you." He kicks the sword out from underneath him, forcing him to the ground with his boot. He then flips the orc over, before having two soldiers hold him down. By now, his army is already marching around them, meeting no resistance from the orcs as they reluctantly lay down their weapons.

He then places his dagger on the orcs forehead.

"But, I will carve the sigil of Akatosh into your head, so you may always remember me."

Skipping past the gruesome details, he leans back as a battlemage heals the wound enough so he will not bleed out. But, the scar will remain there for eternity. ((Basically, imagine the symbol you see on the front of the Skyrim case, or on th Skyrim main menu. ))

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

"Again, it is not for me to kill you." He kicks the sword out from underneath him, forcing him to the ground with his boot. He then flips the orc over, before having two soldiers hold him down. By now, his army is already marching around them, meeting no resistance from the orcs as they reluctantly lay down their weapons.

"But, I will carve the sigil of Akatosh into your head, so you may always remember me."

Skipping past the gruesome details, he leans back as a battlemage heals the wound enough so he will not bleed out. But, the scar will remain there for eternity. ((Basically, imagine the symbol you see on the front of the Skyrim case, or on th Skyrim main menu. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(AWESOME, I never thought of that, pretty creative!)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015
Lokonikah

(AWESOME, I never thought of that, pretty creative!)

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Sauriil stepped in front of Tiberius. 'You . . . a mortal? You think you can use sigil of Anatomy
In front of His vessel?'
by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Sauriil stepped in front of Tiberius. 'You . . . a mortal? You think you can use sigil of Anatomy

In front of His vessel?'

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

"He is dragonborn, the Sigil is good for two things, in this case: One, he bears Akatosh with him at all times, and Two: He will remember who it was who bested him." His personal guard, all twelve Centurions who can use the Thu'um, but on a much, MUCH lesser scale then him, only being able to use Unrelenting Force, then step behind him.

"If you dare to attack, Nerevarine, we will kill you, and I will mount your head on a spike. Its ONLY because of your title that I do not kill you now, Altmer." There is a hidden statement in this: He plans for his war to cause the near extinction of the Altmer.

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

"He is dragonborn, the Sigil is good for two things, in this case: One, he bears Akatosh with him at all times, and Two: He will remember who it was who bested him." His personal guard, all twelve Centurions who can use the Thu'um, but on a much, MUCH lesser scale then him, only being able to use Unrelenting Force, then step behind him.

"If you dare to attack, Nerevarine, we will kill you, and I will mount your head on a spike. Its ONLY because of your title that I do not kill you now, Altmer." There is a hidden statement in this: He plans for his war to cause the near extinction of the Altmer.

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Sauriil chuckles, 'Mortals are like children, ignorant.'

He looks into Tiberius' eyes, 'Look. What do you see?'

(Sauriil's eyes are orange in the clear and iris. The pupil glows blue)
by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
Sauriil chuckles, 'Mortals are like children, ignorant.'

He looks into Tiberius' eyes, 'Look. What do you see?'

(Sauriil's eyes are orange in the clear and iris. The pupil glows blue)

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

By now, the first few Centuries (A total of one hundred soldiers per century, the army is 8 centuries across, 12 centuries from front to back. So his whole army had about 960,000 soldiers :O And by the first few, I mean about the first 600 soldiers.) had reached the main gate, marching through five across, twenty front-to-back, confident in their victory.

"The Aldmeri Dominion will fall, and your kind will beg for mercy when my war is over, Nerevarine. I know who you are, historians are good at drawing."

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

By now, the first few Centuries (A total of one hundred soldiers per century, the army is 8 centuries across, 12 centuries from front to back. So his whole army had about 960,000 soldiers :O And by the first few, I mean about the first 600 soldiers.) had reached the main gate, marching through five across, twenty front-to-back, confident in their victory.

"The Aldmeri Dominion will fall, and your kind will beg for mercy when my war is over, Nerevarine. I know who you are, historians are good at drawing."

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh
Sauriil chuckles, 'Mortals are like children, ignorant.' He looks into Tiberius' eyes, 'Look. What do you see?' (Sauriil's eyes are orange in the clear and iris. The pupil glows blue)

"Strangely colored eyes. Why do you play games, Altmer?"

(( Also, does Sauril not feel threatend and/or angered by the genocidal campain Legatus Tiberius will wage against the High Elves? He IS a High Elf, right? ))

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015
StrunLokSingh
Sauriil chuckles, 'Mortals are like children, ignorant.' He looks into Tiberius' eyes, 'Look. What do you see?' (Sauriil's eyes are orange in the clear and iris. The pupil glows blue)

"Strangely colored eyes. Why do you play games, Altmer?"

(( Also, does Sauril not feel threatend and/or angered by the genocidal campain Legatus Tiberius will wage against the High Elves? He IS a High Elf, right? ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

Makor gets up as he slams the ground "I will not lose to the Imperials!" (for those of you who didn't know the Empire actually belonged to the Orcs, it was called the Militia) Makor walks towards Tiberius "Orsinium is yours, I have lost honorably."

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 27, 2015

Makor gets up as he slams the ground "I will not lose to the Imperials!" (for those of you who didn't know the Empire actually belonged to the Orcs, it was called the Militia) Makor walks towards Tiberius "Orsinium is yours, I have lost honorably."

Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
'The Aldmeri Dominion is protected by me. Do you truly wish to battle against one who can become Akatosh himself?'

(Don't worry I have something to balance it out)
by Emperor of Man
September 27, 2015
'The Aldmeri Dominion is protected by me. Do you truly wish to battle against one who can become Akatosh himself?'

(Don't worry I have something to balance it out)

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

He nods to Makor before speaking. "Direct Aquillius, my second-in-command, and his century to your Orichalcum mines. Production must begin soon, as I am sure the Dominion will know we are coming. And High Chief... You fought well, Dovahkiin"

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

He nods to Makor before speaking. "Direct Aquillius, my second-in-command, and his century to your Orichalcum mines. Production must begin soon, as I am sure the Dominion will know we are coming. And High Chief... You fought well, Dovahkiin"

Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

"It is your people who wish the banishment of Talos, who wish the death of the Empire, and wish for the races of Man to be enslaved! Do not cross me, Nerevarine. It will be your doom."

(( Also, who here agrees the Dragonborn is the greatest of all Elder Scrolls heroes? ))

by Lokonikah
September 27, 2015

"It is your people who wish the banishment of Talos, who wish the death of the Empire, and wish for the races of Man to be enslaved! Do not cross me, Nerevarine. It will be your doom."

(( Also, who here agrees the Dragonborn is the greatest of all Elder Scrolls heroes? ))

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  25  26  27  28  29  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.