A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Bruh can you just scratch that why can't we just go in the city and prepare for the invasion without having to fight)

(What's wrong with fighting? :P )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(Bruh can you just scratch that why can't we just go in the city and prepare for the invasion without having to fight)

(What's wrong with fighting? :P )

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

As for the Altmer, their soldiers were using magic to support their troops with healing spells and buffs like Stoneflesh, as well as launching the occasional fireball, while their soldiers form a phalanx with locked shields and swords stabbing forward. They do their best to hold them off as the civilians evacuate the area, before their officer calls to the Immortals.

"Nerevarine, Dragonborn, all of you, we need help!" He shouts as the Brigs begin to bombard the fort and town.

(Mind you, this is not anywhere NEAR the invasion force. Just another simple skirmish.)

"Who are you?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

As for the Altmer, their soldiers were using magic to support their troops with healing spells and buffs like Stoneflesh, as well as launching the occasional fireball, while their soldiers form a phalanx with locked shields and swords stabbing forward. They do their best to hold them off as the civilians evacuate the area, before their officer calls to the Immortals.

"Nerevarine, Dragonborn, all of you, we need help!" He shouts as the Brigs begin to bombard the fort and town.

(Mind you, this is not anywhere NEAR the invasion force. Just another simple skirmish.)

"Who are you?" 

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Captain Qornian of the Altmer Shore Guard. These Marines are giving us a tough time, mind giving us a hand?" He replies to Makor, ducking his head when another explosion out at sea occurs, a sign that the Altmer fleet is slowly pushing the Imperials back.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Captain Qornian of the Altmer Shore Guard. These Marines are giving us a tough time, mind giving us a hand?" He replies to Makor, ducking his head when another explosion out at sea occurs, a sign that the Altmer fleet is slowly pushing the Imperials back.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Bastards are relentless," Falin muttered.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Bastards are relentless," Falin muttered.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Damn I don't want to fight" Said Emily, casting ice spears into the legs of the imperials and also casting ice storms with her staff.

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"Damn I don't want to fight" Said Emily, casting ice spears into the legs of the imperials and also casting ice storms with her staff.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"We have to this on our own, just like old times, eh Falin?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015

"We have to this on our own, just like old times, eh Falin?" 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Then don't fight!" Falin snapped at the Breton, a light blue aura surrounding her hands. "Go help with the evacuation."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Then don't fight!" Falin snapped at the Breton, a light blue aura surrounding her hands. "Go help with the evacuation."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

'Damn I don't want to fight I need to stop this' Emily started gathering winds of frost and raised her hands to her side before slamming the frost on the ground creating a huge blizzard and using her hands to send it in the direction of the imperials

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

'Damn I don't want to fight I need to stop this' Emily started gathering winds of frost and raised her hands to her side before slamming the frost on the ground creating a huge blizzard and using her hands to send it in the direction of the imperials

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Qornian nods at Falin in response, a grim look in his eyes.

"Aye, they are. We've been able t hold them off thus far, but everyone knows its only a matter of time before the fight ends, badly." He then calls out to some Altmer archers in Aldmeri, directing them to launch fire arrows at the Marines.

"We've been fighting for months now, and we are running out of troops and ships, but they never seem to stop coming!"

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

"Aye, they are. We've been able t hold them off thus far, but everyone knows its only a matter of time before the fight ends, badly." He then calls out to some Altmer archers in Aldmeri, directing them to launch fire arrows at the Marines.

"We've been fighting for months now, and we are running out of troops and ships, but they never seem to stop coming!"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Stand aside woman! Go help the people!" Makor pushes Emily away 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

"Stand aside woman! Go help the people!" Makor pushes Emily away 

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

In response, about twelve Marines get into a firing line, aiming their rifles at the Immortals as they prepare a volley.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

In response, about twelve Marines get into a firing line, aiming their rifles at the Immortals as they prepare a volley.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(I like how you actually make the race speak there language, just wanted to point dat out :D) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(I like how you actually make the race speak there language, just wanted to point dat out :D) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Me too, but I'm gonna be that person and say it's Altmeris, not Aldmeri)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Me too, but I'm gonna be that person and say it's Altmeris, not Aldmeri)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(ooh, rifles as in muskets?) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(ooh, rifles as in muskets?) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"No! I'm going to help as much as I can" said Emily stepping in front of Makor and shouting

FO KR4 Z3

Breathing frost at the Marines freezing them ice cold till they dropped there weapons

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"No! I'm going to help as much as I can" said Emily stepping in front of Makor and shouting

FO KR4 Z3

Breathing frost at the Marines freezing them ice cold till they dropped there weapons

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.