A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Me too, but I'm gonna be that person and say it's Altmeris, not Aldmeri)

(THanks for the info :D )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(Me too, but I'm gonna be that person and say it's Altmeris, not Aldmeri)

(THanks for the info :D )

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil felt a disturbance (in the force :D). Something big is happening. He teleported to the source of the disturbance, the ship. 'Oh Gods!' He yelled as he saw that he teleported directly in front of the the aimed rifles. He leapt down and noticed the other two Immortals, 'Ah! Falin, Makor! Fancy meeting you here!'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil felt a disturbance (in the force :D). Something big is happening. He teleported to the source of the disturbance, the ship. 'Oh Gods!' He yelled as he saw that he teleported directly in front of the the aimed rifles. He leapt down and noticed the other two Immortals, 'Ah! Falin, Makor! Fancy meeting you here!'

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Most of them drop their weapons, but three of them manage to get a shot off, two being thrown off wildly, while the third is aimed straight for Makor. While his armor will shrug it off with but a dent, the kinetic energy will still cause a rather large bruise.

(ANd yes, as in Muskets. I am basing their naval forces off Colonial Britain. )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Most of them drop their weapons, but three of them manage to get a shot off, two being thrown off wildly, while the third is aimed straight for Makor. While his armor will shrug it off with but a dent, the kinetic energy will still cause a rather large bruise.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Yes Emily can use 2 shouts, Ice Form and Frost Breath :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

(Yes Emily can use 2 shouts, Ice Form and Frost Breath :P)

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(Britain FTW!!!!!!)

Sauriil grumbles, 'Of all the bloody advancements you could have chosen, you choose war.'

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015
Lokonikah

(Britain FTW!!!!!!)

Sauriil grumbles, 'Of all the bloody advancements you could have chosen, you choose war.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Now is not the time for chit-chat, Sauriil." Falin muttered, firing explosive arrows towards the approaching marines.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 5, 2015

"Now is not the time for chit-chat, Sauriil." Falin muttered, firing explosive arrows towards the approaching marines.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Britain FTW!!!!!!)

"They are still being made in Orsinium, and made by the finest smiths, probably won't know how to use them!" Makor notes. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Britain FTW!!!!!!)

"They are still being made in Orsinium, and made by the finest smiths, probably won't know how to use them!" Makor notes. 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"What the Immortals what are you all doing here" said Emily Astonished

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 5, 2015

"What the Immortals what are you all doing here" said Emily Astonished

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil tosses a surprisingly large fireball at the group of Marines. The explosion tosses them around like paper in a tornado.

(Sorry for the crappy similes.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

Sauriil tosses a surprisingly large fireball at the group of Marines. The explosion tosses them around like paper in a tornado.

(Sorry for the crappy similes.)

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

As if to punctuate Falin and Sauril, several more explosions go off, one out at the seemingly burning sea from an Imperial Man o' War, while the rest are from a bombardment by the Brigs, which are now being engaged by an Altmeri frigate. The Marines continue to fight, but are now beginning to retreat back to their longboats. Once they are all loaded up, they fire one last volley of gunfire, before they sail back to their fleet, which then makes a tactical retreat. The death toll of the 60 marines is 42 dead or dying, and twelve ships destroyed. THe Altmeri have lost 36 land-based soldiers to the afterlife, with about a hundred in need of medical attention, and hundreds of civilians of all races caught in the naval bombardment. The Altmer lost a single Man o' War, six of their twelve cutters, and the rest are in various damaged states.

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

As if to punctuate Falin and Sauril, several more explosions go off, one out at the seemingly burning sea from an Imperial Man o' War, while the rest are from a bombardment by the Brigs, which are now being engaged by an Altmeri frigate. The Marines continue to fight, but are now beginning to retreat back to their longboats. Once they are all loaded up, they fire one last volley of gunfire, before they sail back to their fleet, which then makes a tactical retreat. The death toll of the 60 marines is 42 dead or dying, and twelve ships destroyed. THe Altmeri have lost 36 land-based soldiers to the afterlife, with about a hundred in need of medical attention, and hundreds of civilians of all races caught in the naval bombardment. The Altmer lost a single Man o' War, six of their twelve cutters, and the rest are in various damaged states.

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( *Ahem* Enslaved orcs :P )

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

( *Ahem* Enslaved orcs :P )

Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

(Can you seperate your large paragraphs into two? My eyes get confused reading one large paragraph.)

by Emperor of Man
October 5, 2015

(Can you seperate your large paragraphs into two? My eyes get confused reading one large paragraph.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(sham herre) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(sham herre) 

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Qornian raises his blade, shouting out in Altmeris <"Victory is ours again! URA!">

The rest of the soldiers answer him with their own shouted 'ura,' before they quickly set about to heal their wounded, bury their dead, and repair what was damaged. Qornian then turns back to the Immortals with a sad smile.

"Every time we win, it helps us to know there is possibly a small chance we may survive this war. But now, with the Immortals here, we should be able to tell the First Order to leave us be." He offers them all a salute after he is done speaking. (Expect more of him :D He's an important character.)

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015

Qornian raises his blade, shouting out in Altmeris <"Victory is ours again! URA!">

The rest of the soldiers answer him with their own shouted 'ura,' before they quickly set about to heal their wounded, bury their dead, and repair what was damaged. Qornian then turns back to the Immortals with a sad smile.

"Every time we win, it helps us to know there is possibly a small chance we may survive this war. But now, with the Immortals here, we should be able to tell the First Order to leave us be." He offers them all a salute after he is done speaking. (Expect more of him :D He's an important character.)

Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Whoops. I'll try to do my best from now on. ))

by Lokonikah
October 5, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Whoops. I'll try to do my best from now on. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.