Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T][SD}Sothah Sol

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Wait, how did you know I've got a heist coming? You people are always getting in my mind."

by The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Wait, how did you know I've got a heist coming? You people are always getting in my mind."

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'ENOUGH!' I push both of you back using telekinesis. Dinok hits a rock and Frea lands on her knees. 'THERE WILL BE NO KILLING WHEN I AM AROUND!'

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'ENOUGH!' I push both of you back using telekinesis. Dinok hits a rock and Frea lands on her knees. 'THERE WILL BE NO KILLING WHEN I AM AROUND!'

The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Thanks, Saurill?"

by The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Thanks, Saurill?"

Jade
February 23, 2015

*Frea looks defeated, she looks at the dagger. Then gets up, she picks it up, and throws it at the sky.*

"The dagger, it's gone. Your mind games don't work with me, nezah rah!"

*She looks more confident.*

by Jade
February 23, 2015

*Frea looks defeated, she looks at the dagger. Then gets up, she picks it up, and throws it at the sky.*

"The dagger, it's gone. Your mind games don't work with me, nezah rah!"

*She looks more confident.*

The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Now, I'm leaving. Thank you for saving me. I bless you all. Good bye." He puts his charm back into his satchel and checks the assassins' bodies.

by The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Now, I'm leaving. Thank you for saving me. I bless you all. Good bye." He puts his charm back into his satchel and checks the assassins' bodies.

Jade
February 23, 2015

*Frea looks at him, then walks up to him.*

"Can I come, get away from that... Monster?*

by Jade
February 23, 2015

*Frea looks at him, then walks up to him.*

"Can I come, get away from that... Monster?*

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'For what? And there will be no stealing while I am around.' I say firmly. 'If you do I will send you to Whiterun to enjoy some quality time rehabilitating in the dungeons.'

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'For what? And there will be no stealing while I am around.' I say firmly. 'If you do I will send you to Whiterun to enjoy some quality time rehabilitating in the dungeons.'

The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Don't worry. I'm checking the dead."

by The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

"Don't worry. I'm checking the dead."

Jade
February 23, 2015

"A dungeon won't hold me, Saurill. Now, by the way, am I a dark brotherhood target now?"

by Jade
February 23, 2015

"A dungeon won't hold me, Saurill. Now, by the way, am I a dark brotherhood target now?"

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

I look at Frea. 'Yes, you may leave. But bring Aksel back here. I need to keep my eye on him.'

(I was talking to Aksel, about the dungeons and the stealing)

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

I look at Frea. 'Yes, you may leave. But bring Aksel back here. I need to keep my eye on him.'

(I was talking to Aksel, about the dungeons and the stealing)

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'You are possibly a target. They have ways of sending messages after death.'

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'You are possibly a target. They have ways of sending messages after death.'

The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

Aksel walks over and looks up at Saurill "What? I'm headed for Whiterun. Now."

by The Bug Stomper
February 23, 2015

Aksel walks over and looks up at Saurill "What? I'm headed for Whiterun. Now."

Jade
February 23, 2015

"What hope is there? I mean, we have a murderous cult after us, Dinok will kill me soon, Aksel will get arrested."

*She takes out the dagger, then tucks it away.*

by Jade
February 23, 2015

"What hope is there? I mean, we have a murderous cult after us, Dinok will kill me soon, Aksel will get arrested."

*She takes out the dagger, then tucks it away.*

Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'Fey.' Aksel cannot leave now. His mind won't let him. 'And the cult will be a problem. But Dinok and Aksel. Trivial. He won't kill you.'

by Emperor of Man
February 23, 2015

'Fey.' Aksel cannot leave now. His mind won't let him. 'And the cult will be a problem. But Dinok and Aksel. Trivial. He won't kill you.'

Jade
February 23, 2015

"Okay, I just... I'd at least like an apology, I'll never forgive him, but is remorse too much to ask?"

*She pulls down her mages hood further.*

by Jade
February 23, 2015

"Okay, I just... I'd at least like an apology, I'll never forgive him, but is remorse too much to ask?"

*She pulls down her mages hood further.*

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  9  10  11 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.