Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  36  37  38  39 > >>  

GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
The Nord dissapeirs once more... Leaving nothing but the letter behind.
He then appears again, right in front of Makor... I have just recieved word that the Orcs have an Elder Scroll.
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
The Nord dissapeirs once more... Leaving nothing but the letter behind.

He then appears again, right in front of Makor... I have just recieved word that the Orcs have an Elder Scroll.

GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
The Nord then dissapiers again...
As he is backing into the shadows he sais one last thing.
"They know..."
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
The Nord then dissapiers again...

As he is backing into the shadows he sais one last thing.

"They know..."

YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

"Who knows . . .wait!" Soul-Catcher goes into the shadows. 

"Damn assassins hate when they do that." Makor muttered.

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

"Who knows . . .wait!" Soul-Catcher goes into the shadows. 

"Damn assassins hate when they do that." Makor muttered.

GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
The nord appears again.
"Oh by the way they have a damn elder scroll so we should probably go get that."
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
The nord appears again.

"Oh by the way they have a damn elder scroll so we should probably go get that."

Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

'The Argonian . . . he must be found.' Sauriil warns the guards of his visions.

'Of course, Nerevarine. We will warn the Chief. And, er, the Cheif said you could stay in the right corner room of the Chief's Longhouse.' They sprinted as fast as they could in their heavy armour to do just that.

'War is coming.' I muttered as I walked toward the large oddly shaped building.

by Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

'The Argonian . . . he must be found.' Sauriil warns the guards of his visions.

'Of course, Nerevarine. We will warn the Chief. And, er, the Cheif said you could stay in the right corner room of the Chief's Longhouse.' They sprinted as fast as they could in their heavy armour to do just that.

'War is coming.' I muttered as I walked toward the large oddly shaped building.

GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
Soul-Catcher walkes up to Makor.
I have troops. We are ready to attack the orcan base.
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015
Soul-Catcher walkes up to Makor.

I have troops. We are ready to attack the orcan base.

Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Soul-Catcher walkes up to Makor. I have troops. We are ready to attack the orcan base.

(It is actually 'Orcish' not 'Orcan'.)

Sauriil sees the troops. 'Not now.'

He walks to Soul-Catcher. Sauriil grabs his shoulder and turns Soul-Catcher to face him. 'What in Oblivion do you want?'

by Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Soul-Catcher walkes up to Makor. I have troops. We are ready to attack the orcan base.

(It is actually 'Orcish' not 'Orcan'.)

Sauriil sees the troops. 'Not now.'

He walks to Soul-Catcher. Sauriil grabs his shoulder and turns Soul-Catcher to face him. 'What in Oblivion do you want?'

GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015

"divines smile upon you too," Suylyath said sarcastcally. "The orcs have an Elder Scroll, Akatosh knows what they will do with it. I was just about to dispatch some of our troops I added to our forces to go retrieve it." (thanks, btw.)

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015

"divines smile upon you too," Suylyath said sarcastcally. "The orcs have an Elder Scroll, Akatosh knows what they will do with it. I was just about to dispatch some of our troops I added to our forces to go retrieve it." (thanks, btw.)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015

''See, I have spies in the Orcish bases. They put the Elder Scroll in the one place no one would ever think to look. The smallest Orcish camp. Now who -may I ask- in the many planes of Oblivion are you???"

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 28, 2015

''See, I have spies in the Orcish bases. They put the Elder Scroll in the one place no one would ever think to look. The smallest Orcish camp. Now who -may I ask- in the many planes of Oblivion are you???"

Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

'Look into my eyes, and behold who I am.' (If you haven't read the previous page I recommendyou do. It will explain quite a bit.)

by Emperor of Man
July 28, 2015

'Look into my eyes, and behold who I am.' (If you haven't read the previous page I recommendyou do. It will explain quite a bit.)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

(Wait I don't understand GreenieDovahkiin are you attacking Makor and his empire, can you please explain?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 28, 2015

(Wait I don't understand GreenieDovahkiin are you attacking Makor and his empire, can you please explain?)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 29, 2015

(no i have a platoon in your army, so i was asking permission to attack the orcs who stole an elder scroll and are going to use it to destroy us!)

by GreenieDovahkiin
July 29, 2015

(no i have a platoon in your army, so i was asking permission to attack the orcs who stole an elder scroll and are going to use it to destroy us!)

YolGoraagKaazah
July 29, 2015

(Ok, that's a good idea)

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 29, 2015

(Ok, that's a good idea)

GreenieDovahkiin
July 29, 2015
"Makor I suggest we start the march. Now!"
by GreenieDovahkiin
July 29, 2015
"Makor I suggest we start the march. Now!"

YolGoraagKaazah
July 29, 2015

"Yes, Soul-Catcher. My army we march tonight!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
July 29, 2015

"Yes, Soul-Catcher. My army we march tonight!" 

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.