Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[AO] [SD] Escaping the dreaded Cidna Mine.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(back to the story. ) Makor is bleeding out and watching Khadba squeeze the life out of Hadar. also on the side is sauriil looking at falin trying to see she is wearing anything under her shirt.. (ok i made some of that up.. but i just needed us back on track)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(back to the story. ) Makor is bleeding out and watching Khadba squeeze the life out of Hadar. also on the side is sauriil looking at falin trying to see she is wearing anything under her shirt.. (ok i made some of that up.. but i just needed us back on track)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba staggers from Falin jumping on him. He, however, doesn't let go of Hadar.

He yells as falin sinks her teeth into his neck in what resembles a weird neck kiss to the onlookers.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba staggers from Falin jumping on him. He, however, doesn't let go of Hadar.

He yells as falin sinks her teeth into his neck in what resembles a weird neck kiss to the onlookers.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

also on the side is sauriil looking at falin trying to see she is wearing anything under her shirt..

(Bahaha I'm dying xD)

Warm blood quickly flows into Falin's mouth from the inflicted wound. She twists her head in an attempt to tear off as much flesh as possible.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

also on the side is sauriil looking at falin trying to see she is wearing anything under her shirt..

(Bahaha I'm dying xD)

Warm blood quickly flows into Falin's mouth from the inflicted wound. She twists her head in an attempt to tear off as much flesh as possible.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba roars again and brings Hadars head up and smashes it into falin- knocking all three of them on the ground .

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba roars again and brings Hadars head up and smashes it into falin- knocking all three of them on the ground .

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(It's a surprise that Hadar ain't dead xD. if Hadar had his full power he would totally kick khadbas ass >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(It's a surprise that Hadar ain't dead xD. if Hadar had his full power he would totally kick khadbas ass >:)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(yea, well you haven't seen khadba out of prison.. lol. you never will because hopefully you guys kill him soon.)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

(yea, well you haven't seen khadba out of prison.. lol. you never will because hopefully you guys kill him soon.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(same with Makor) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(same with Makor) 

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(same with Makor) 

(sooo...Makor is supposed to die?)

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(same with Makor) 

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(no, I thought you were talking about toughness)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
grimlaarkin

(no, I thought you were talking about toughness)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba rolls over and starts getting back up off of the ground. blood drips from his neck onto  Falin who is underneath him. " die bitch!" he shouts and tries to punch her only to realize he is still holding hadar with that hand.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba rolls over and starts getting back up off of the ground. blood drips from his neck onto  Falin who is underneath him. " die bitch!" he shouts and tries to punch her only to realize he is still holding hadar with that hand.

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Slightly dazed, Falin growled. Realizing the shiv was still in her grasp, she stabbed upwards.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Slightly dazed, Falin growled. Realizing the shiv was still in her grasp, she stabbed upwards.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(there comes times where my character is highly insignificant :D lol)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(there comes times where my character is highly insignificant :D lol)

grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba yells... again... this time he tries to headbutt her from his impractical position, resulting in him placing his forhead on Falin's left boob. once again the onlookers feel like they are watching some WAY too violent sex scene.

by grimlaarkin
October 6, 2015

Khadba yells... again... this time he tries to headbutt her from his impractical position, resulting in him placing his forhead on Falin's left boob. once again the onlookers feel like they are watching some WAY too violent sex scene.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  28  29  30  31  32  33  34 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.