A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  47  48  49  50 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

The last Imperial's face is by now one of sheer terror. He looks around to see all of his comrades in various states of death, maiming, dismemberment, or incineration. He snaps his head back to Sauril, bringing his shield to bear in a defensive pose and pointing the tip of his sword in front of him. His sword arm is shaking from how utterly fearful he is of this... this DEMON (Like how the Covenant view/viewed Spartans).

(I think Makor would be more of a demon, continue) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

The last Imperial's face is by now one of sheer terror. He looks around to see all of his comrades in various states of death, maiming, dismemberment, or incineration. He snaps his head back to Sauril, bringing his shield to bear in a defensive pose and pointing the tip of his sword in front of him. His sword arm is shaking from how utterly fearful he is of this... this DEMON (Like how the Covenant view/viewed Spartans).

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He then shakes his head, trying his best to remain brave.

"No! Tiberius good emperor! Tiberius keep Tamriel safe from high elf. Tiberius is hero!"

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

He then shakes his head, trying his best to remain brave.

"No! Tiberius good emperor! Tiberius keep Tamriel safe from high elf. Tiberius is hero!"

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( He would just be a berserker with Shouts. They've fought similar before :P But Sauril's raw power is something they have only seen from Tiberius, if that even. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( He would just be a berserker with Shouts. They've fought similar before :P But Sauril's raw power is something they have only seen from Tiberius, if that even. ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Ahem let's see a packleader werewolf, becoming Malacath himself, something he has seen?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Ahem let's see a packleader werewolf, becoming Malacath himself, something he has seen?)

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Sauriil sighed. 'I do this for your soul.' He casts telekinesis, instantly snapping the Imperial's neck.

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015

Sauriil sighed. 'I do this for your soul.' He casts telekinesis, instantly snapping the Imperial's neck.

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Forget it.)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Forget it.)

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Does this guy speak Caveman?)

Sauriil sighed. 'I do this for your soul.' He shoots an Ice Spike into his chest. The icy blue shard rip through his chest, poking out the otherside now painted red with blood.

(( No, he speaks Cyrodiilic, he only knows a handful of Common. So thus, he is basically speaking broken English. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Does this guy speak Caveman?)

Sauriil sighed. 'I do this for your soul.' He shoots an Ice Spike into his chest. The icy blue shard rip through his chest, poking out the otherside now painted red with blood.

(( No, he speaks Cyrodiilic, he only knows a handful of Common. So thus, he is basically speaking broken English. ))

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Sounds like a cartoon caveman.)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( He had a shield in front of him as well. In Skyrim (and Oblivion, as far as I can remember) you can block Ice Spikes and get reduced damaged. So, unless you wanna cause the brainwashed kid more pain than what is needed, I'd suggest doing something else :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015

(( He had a shield in front of him as well. In Skyrim (and Oblivion, as far as I can remember) you can block Ice Spikes and get reduced damaged. So, unless you wanna cause the brainwashed kid more pain than what is needed, I'd suggest doing something else :P ))

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Then lemme fix it :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Then lemme fix it :P ))

Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(In Skyrim armor can only block physical attacks. It is completely useless against magic without enchantments. But then again it is a shield, so I'll change it.)

by Emperor of Man
October 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(In Skyrim armor can only block physical attacks. It is completely useless against magic without enchantments. But then again it is a shield, so I'll change it.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(It might be able to block ice) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( This kid, no. More experienced soldiers have hunted werewolves and other beasts of the Daedra. The Lupus legion RIDE DIREWOLVES :P As for the Praetorians, they are magically implanted with knowledge of how to fight every known enemy in history, legend, and existence. ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( This kid, no. More experienced soldiers have hunted werewolves and other beasts of the Daedra. The Lupus legion RIDE DIREWOLVES :P As for the Praetorians, they are magically implanted with knowledge of how to fight every known enemy in history, legend, and existence. ))

Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Fire is not exactly solid, so that's one thing. Ice spikes ARE solid. Just a quick FYI :P ))

by Lokonikah
October 21, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( Fire is not exactly solid, so that's one thing. Ice spikes ARE solid. Just a quick FYI :P ))

YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 21, 2015

This post has been deleted.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.