Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  47  48  49  50 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil stepped over the bodies and began to examine the Wall. He saw a crude carving of a man and an altar. The altar contained a strange liquid. Examining the carving, he noticed that the man shared the features of Tiberius and that the altar was of Akaviri origin. Akaviri?

He looked closely. Tsaesci motif, and the style of the Blades. It could be related to the sketch.

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

Sauriil stepped over the bodies and began to examine the Wall. He saw a crude carving of a man and an altar. The altar contained a strange liquid. Examining the carving, he noticed that the man shared the features of Tiberius and that the altar was of Akaviri origin. Akaviri?

He looked closely. Tsaesci motif, and the style of the Blades. It could be related to the sketch.

Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

At that moment, a pang is felt across the remain two Immortals minds. After that, there is possibly a distant cry for help before the connection is suddenly severed, as if by an immaterial sword. But, with their connections to the gods the represent, Makor and Sauril have the oppurtunity to find out what has happened to Falin. (Falin basically becoming the first Empress an' all :P And this ain't me making you do it, just a little suggestion that the two remaining Immortals ask their respective dieties what happened. )

by Lokonikah
October 22, 2015

At that moment, a pang is felt across the remain two Immortals minds. After that, there is possibly a distant cry for help before the connection is suddenly severed, as if by an immaterial sword. But, with their connections to the gods the represent, Makor and Sauril have the oppurtunity to find out what has happened to Falin. (Falin basically becoming the first Empress an' all :P And this ain't me making you do it, just a little suggestion that the two remaining Immortals ask their respective dieties what happened. )

Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

'Is she dead?'

'In a way.'

Sauriil sighs, holding a hand to his heart. 'Laas. Dinok. Drem.'

'What actually happened?'

'Tiberius happened.'

by Emperor of Man
October 22, 2015

'Is she dead?'

'In a way.'

Sauriil sighs, holding a hand to his heart. 'Laas. Dinok. Drem.'

'What actually happened?'

'Tiberius happened.'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor feels a second of pain, like a something connected to him, just got ripped out it was Falin. Falin?!

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor feels a second of pain, like a something connected to him, just got ripped out it was Falin. Falin?!

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"Emily...did you hear about Falin? Something horrible took over her."

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
epic AKH

"Yes....she was....taken by Tiberuis'......I---I'll discuss it later in our quarters" said Emily remembering the battle and all that happened still in her mind and not too mention her dark self in her body

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 23, 2015
epic AKH

"Yes....she was....taken by Tiberuis'......I---I'll discuss it later in our quarters" said Emily remembering the battle and all that happened still in her mind and not too mention her dark self in her body

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"I know. She's been...corrupted."

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"I know. She's been...corrupted."

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

Qorian frowns, approaching them from a nearby wall as he finishes musing over... whatever it is that's on his mind.

"What do you mean, she's been corrupted? What did Tiberius do to Falin?"

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

Qorian frowns, approaching them from a nearby wall as he finishes musing over... whatever it is that's on his mind.

"What do you mean, she's been corrupted? What did Tiberius do to Falin?"

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"She turned evil. A darkness consumed her."

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"She turned evil. A darkness consumed her."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

"Do not speak of these things, child. It doesn't concern you." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

"Do not speak of these things, child. It doesn't concern you." 

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

He blinks once. Twice. Three times before he steps out, heading in the direction of the Governer's Tower.

"I'll be in my office."

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

He blinks once. Twice. Three times before he steps out, heading in the direction of the Governer's Tower.

"I'll be in my office."

The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"Unfortunately, it does."

Yun appeared behind Zii. Zii, it's him! Hi, Makor!

"Makor, this is my friend Yun." Yun appears to be a small Bosmer girl.

by The Bug Stomper
October 23, 2015

"Unfortunately, it does."

Yun appeared behind Zii. Zii, it's him! Hi, Makor!

"Makor, this is my friend Yun." Yun appears to be a small Bosmer girl.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor looks down at Yun "Two children?" Makor scoffs. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor looks down at Yun "Two children?" Makor scoffs. 

Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

One of the nearby healers frowns at Makor.

"This 'Yun' appears to be a ghost."

by Lokonikah
October 23, 2015

One of the nearby healers frowns at Makor.

"This 'Yun' appears to be a ghost."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor shivers a bit. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 23, 2015

Makor shivers a bit. 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.