(what does that mean?)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

(what does that mean?)

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

{I don't know dragon age, how old should I be, 500?}

(Dragon Age is a cool game, but I would say that you keep 6,000 and change the ". . . young, but experienced . . ." section. If you want Sharsosah to be young then 2,000 to 3,000 seems good.)

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Sharsosah

{I don't know dragon age, how old should I be, 500?}

(Dragon Age is a cool game, but I would say that you keep 6,000 and change the ". . . young, but experienced . . ." section. If you want Sharsosah to be young then 2,000 to 3,000 seems good.)

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{I'm good with 5 000}

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{I'm good with 5 000}

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Oh, where else, my champion?" She asks, fluttering her eyes at her orc, teasing letting her towel fall a few inches to reveal her cleavage.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Oh, where else, my champion?" She asks, fluttering her eyes at her orc, teasing letting her towel fall a few inches to reveal her cleavage.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor smiles examining Kissari "Somewhere private.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

Makor smiles examining Kissari "Somewhere private.

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Oh, sounds exciting, Dragonborn." She responds, gently running her right-hand claws over his (presumably) exposed, mouth-wateringly chiseled chest.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"Oh, sounds exciting, Dragonborn." She responds, gently running her right-hand claws over his (presumably) exposed, mouth-wateringly chiseled chest.

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Sauriil, would you like to leave the presence of these mortals?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Sauriil, would you like to leave the presence of these mortals?"

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

'I would.'

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

'I would.'

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Climb on, or fly yourself if you wish. Hi tinvak dovahzul, fos?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"Climb on, or fly yourself if you wish. Hi tinvak dovahzul, fos?"

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Sauriil casts Levitation (spell from Morrowind) and flies into the air. 'Shall we head to Monahven? I need to catch up with my old friend.'

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015

Sauriil casts Levitation (spell from Morrowind) and flies into the air. 'Shall we head to Monahven? I need to catch up with my old friend.'

Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"So, where is this 'private place,' love?" She asks with a purr in her voice, still leaning against him and running a hand over his chest.

by Lokonikah
September 21, 2015

"So, where is this 'private place,' love?" She asks with a purr in her voice, still leaning against him and running a hand over his chest.

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{You never answered my question.}

"Wo?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

{You never answered my question.}

"Wo?"

Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Again?!)

'Geh, Zu'u tinvaak Dovahzul.'

by Emperor of Man
September 21, 2015
Lokonikah

(Again?!)

'Geh, Zu'u tinvaak Dovahzul.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Away from this." Makor takes off his chestplate, then his chainmail, leaving him shirtless tattoos and scars are all over his chest (the tattoos are enchanted to make his fire magic more powerful)

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 21, 2015

"Away from this." Makor takes off his chestplate, then his chainmail, leaving him shirtless tattoos and scars are all over his chest (the tattoos are enchanted to make his fire magic more powerful)

Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"No, I asked why, why do you wpeak dovahzul, and who do you want to see?"

by Sharsosah
September 21, 2015

"No, I asked why, why do you wpeak dovahzul, and who do you want to see?"

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  29  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.