Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  72  73  74  75 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(5 years? Geez)

(well it Mogrul has to grow up, then the story begins, well kinda, then we skip a few decades, I have plans for Mogrul >:)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(5 years? Geez)

(well it Mogrul has to grow up, then the story begins, well kinda, then we skip a few decades, I have plans for Mogrul >:)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

"Blood...? Gods, festinate, Venatores Legio, festinate!" He continues to urge them forward, drawing his lance along with the fifty other Wolves.

(The hell are you talking about :D)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
Lokonikah

"Blood...? Gods, festinate, Venatores Legio, festinate!" He continues to urge them forward, drawing his lance along with the fifty other Wolves.

(The hell are you talking about :D)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(Translation: Hurry. Hunters Legion, Haste)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(Translation: Hurry. Hunters Legion, Haste)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(thank you :)

"I don't think we will find them..." said Draconus with a frown on his face (By the way if you don't have any way of teleportation or something like that, or being able to travel quickly, Draconus can apparate very large distances >:)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

"I don't think we will find them..." said Draconus with a frown on his face (By the way if you don't have any way of teleportation or something like that, or being able to travel quickly, Draconus can apparate very large distances >:)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think "apparate" is only in Harry Potter :p, not sure doe) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(I think "apparate" is only in Harry Potter :p, not sure doe) 

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Meh :P)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(Meh :P)

The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

Paalus checked into his safehouse. The rest of the gold was stored inside. Maybe I can hire a servant. Get a cabin in the woods. Be...happy. Huh.

He opened a satchel and scooped some gold in. First, I'll hire someone to build me the cabin. He jumped on his horse and moved on.

(Paalus is currently in Hammerfell.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

Paalus checked into his safehouse. The rest of the gold was stored inside. Maybe I can hire a servant. Get a cabin in the woods. Be...happy. Huh.

He opened a satchel and scooped some gold in. First, I'll hire someone to build me the cabin. He jumped on his horse and moved on.

(Paalus is currently in Hammerfell.)

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
"So are we goong to continue the pursuit?" Said Draconus looking at Tiberuis and Falin awaiting there response
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015
"So are we goong to continue the pursuit?" Said Draconus looking at Tiberuis and Falin awaiting there response

The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

The constructors worked on the cabin in the woods north of Elinhir. Paalus looked at the construction next to his young new servant, Aarfahdon.

"You ready for the life, Aar? Hunting and fencing?"

"Of course, Paalus. Shall I call you by anything else?"

"You don't have to. I don't have any other names anyways."

"Will you...tell me stories?" "Of what?" "Of your adventures." "You'll have to earn it."

by The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

The constructors worked on the cabin in the woods north of Elinhir. Paalus looked at the construction next to his young new servant, Aarfahdon.

"You ready for the life, Aar? Hunting and fencing?"

"Of course, Paalus. Shall I call you by anything else?"

"You don't have to. I don't have any other names anyways."

"Will you...tell me stories?" "Of what?" "Of your adventures." "You'll have to earn it."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

(skip yet)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

(skip yet)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin growled. "We don't have a lot of time." They finally came upon a small village. It looked like it had been attacked recently. At first glance, it appeared as though there were no survivors. "Gods . . ." Climbing off her direwolf, she slowly walked through the destroyed town.

Back at the longhouse, a messenger hawk lets out a chirp as it lands in the window sill.

(To whoever reads the note, it's from Dereth meant for Falin. I'll let you decide the contents.)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin growled. "We don't have a lot of time." They finally came upon a small village. It looked like it had been attacked recently. At first glance, it appeared as though there were no survivors. "Gods . . ." Climbing off her direwolf, she slowly walked through the destroyed town.

Back at the longhouse, a messenger hawk lets out a chirp as it lands in the window sill.

(To whoever reads the note, it's from Dereth meant for Falin. I'll let you decide the contents.)

The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

(Only when Paalus jumps off a cliff can the skip begin.)

by The Bug Stomper
October 7, 2015

(Only when Paalus jumps off a cliff can the skip begin.)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

This post has been deleted.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

(damn posting at the same time :p)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015

(damn posting at the same time :p)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  31  32  33  34  35  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.