(be back in an hour or so ok :)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015

(be back in an hour or so ok :)

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Yeah. We will."

( Mate, I never said it outloud. You know whenever you and a friend both have the same idea when your eyes meet, and you both nod to each other before doing said idea? Yeah, it was something like that. )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
"Yeah. We will."

( Mate, I never said it outloud. You know whenever you and a friend both have the same idea when your eyes meet, and you both nod to each other before doing said idea? Yeah, it was something like that. )

Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
(Draconus has telepathy and can read uour thoughts >:) but he can't hear the immortals when they use there ability to talk to rach other in there minds wherever they are, because that's an ability souly to them)
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 6, 2015
(Draconus has telepathy and can read uour thoughts >:) but he can't hear the immortals when they use there ability to talk to rach other in there minds wherever they are, because that's an ability souly to them)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015
@Lokonikah (im sorry I'm really tired)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 6, 2015

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Then get some bloody sleep :D )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin

( Then get some bloody sleep :D )

The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

THE MANSION

Paalus knocked on the door. Shit. Shit! What am I doing? No one opened the door.

"HEY!!!" he yelled. The door still didn't open. Okay. Okay...get the guards...I can't do that. Sneak in? The Friend's office is at the back of the mansion. There's a window there.

Paalus climbed the wall and peeked into the office. No one. No, no!

He shattered the window and jumped in. "Where are you?!" He awaited a trap. Nothing. He opened the door and searched the entire mansion. Nothing. It seemed that it was cleaned recently. The child's gone.

He exited the mansion. Should I have done it? I wanted to finish this life with one final job...but...Makor is bloodkin. We were bloodkin. Damn it! He walked away from the mansion, frustrated. It was a new emotion altogether for him.

by The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

THE MANSION

Paalus knocked on the door. Shit. Shit! What am I doing? No one opened the door.

"HEY!!!" he yelled. The door still didn't open. Okay. Okay...get the guards...I can't do that. Sneak in? The Friend's office is at the back of the mansion. There's a window there.

Paalus climbed the wall and peeked into the office. No one. No, no!

He shattered the window and jumped in. "Where are you?!" He awaited a trap. Nothing. He opened the door and searched the entire mansion. Nothing. It seemed that it was cleaned recently. The child's gone.

He exited the mansion. Should I have done it? I wanted to finish this life with one final job...but...Makor is bloodkin. We were bloodkin. Damn it! He walked away from the mansion, frustrated. It was a new emotion altogether for him.

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He ushers his direwolf forward at a faster pace, calling out to his hunter's in Cyrodillic to do the same, before he turns to look at their elven companion.

"I feel we are nearing the target, we must make haste!"

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

He ushers his direwolf forward at a faster pace, calling out to his hunter's in Cyrodillic to do the same, before he turns to look at their elven companion.

"I feel we are nearing the target, we must make haste!"

The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

No clue. No identity. Nothing. 'A friend'... Who is he?!

Paalus and his horse galloped away.

by The Bug Stomper
October 6, 2015

No clue. No identity. Nothing. 'A friend'... Who is he?!

Paalus and his horse galloped away.

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin gave a short nod. "The scent is getting-" She frowned, tensing. "There are several others mixed too. And, blood."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

Falin gave a short nod. "The scent is getting-" She frowned, tensing. "There are several others mixed too. And, blood."

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"Blood...? Gods, festinate, Venatores Legio, festinate!" He continues to urge them forward, drawing his lance along with the fifty other Wolves.

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

"Blood...? Gods, festinate, Venatores Legio, festinate!" He continues to urge them forward, drawing his lance along with the fifty other Wolves.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

(guys, after you are done with this part, I'm going to fast forward 5 years later, then that's when the real stuff begins!) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 6, 2015

(guys, after you are done with this part, I'm going to fast forward 5 years later, then that's when the real stuff begins!) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(5 years? Geez)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 6, 2015

(5 years? Geez)

Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( Ikr? )

by Lokonikah
October 6, 2015

( Ikr? )

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.