Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] My Little Pony roleplay

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Just as he and Luna begin to vanish, he pulls the trigger, releasing a bolt, growling when it hits the wall behind them where they used to be. The crossbow reloads automatically, before he has it fold itself over on his back.

"Bucking coward."

by Lokonikah
October 19, 2015

Just as he and Luna begin to vanish, he pulls the trigger, releasing a bolt, growling when it hits the wall behind them where they used to be. The crossbow reloads automatically, before he has it fold itself over on his back.

"Bucking coward."

Spyro
October 19, 2015

"He got away did he?" Spyro asked.

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

"He got away did he?" Spyro asked.

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

(Question: How did Soul get Luna? I was right next to her in the air, while we were both flying.)

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

(Question: How did Soul get Luna? I was right next to her in the air, while we were both flying.)

Spyro
October 19, 2015

(those illusions were all that, illusions, there was three instead of two, and he was waiting for them to ingage his illusions from the shadows, also remember, he is a dragon, long tail.)

by Spyro
October 19, 2015

(those illusions were all that, illusions, there was three instead of two, and he was waiting for them to ingage his illusions from the shadows, also remember, he is a dragon, long tail.)

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

"He's long gone," Fang said, facing the new pony.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

(It's Spyro. You've talked to him. GG should've said that...)

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Grolahmul

(Actually, she hasn't talked to him. Eagle did)

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 19, 2015
Grolahmul

(Actually, she hasn't talked to him. Eagle did)

Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

"With Princess Luna!" exclaimed GG, landing.

by Grolahmul
October 19, 2015

"With Princess Luna!" exclaimed GG, landing.

Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

**A small ball of light appeared in the nearby spacing and expanded. The ball continued expanding until it reached above a pony's height and popped. A stumbiling and slightly dizzy Arkansas Black appeared after the sphere dissappeared.

"Okay..... Never rush a group of uni.... unicorns ta create a lon... long distance teleport...."

by Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

**A small ball of light appeared in the nearby spacing and expanded. The ball continued expanding until it reached above a pony's height and popped. A stumbiling and slightly dizzy Arkansas Black appeared after the sphere dissappeared.

"Okay..... Never rush a group of uni.... unicorns ta create a lon... long distance teleport...."

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
Vulondovah21

"I'm telling you, friend. Unicorn magic is overrated. Half of these guards that were fighting each other here were unicorns, but that didn't help them when I knocked them out."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015
Vulondovah21

"I'm telling you, friend. Unicorn magic is overrated. Half of these guards that were fighting each other here were unicorns, but that didn't help them when I knocked them out."

Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

"Yeah, but how....how else was I gonna catch up? I had to find a telescope  just to see the fightin' going on. Besides, I can't just jump off Canterlot or ride Canterhorn Falls down and arrive in Ponyville in one piece now."

(It did not help that I did not keep up in the RP, story-wise. Sorry for the cheap --'I'm still here, I ain't dead'-- revival of my character.)

by Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

"Yeah, but how....how else was I gonna catch up? I had to find a telescope  just to see the fightin' going on. Besides, I can't just jump off Canterlot or ride Canterhorn Falls down and arrive in Ponyville in one piece now."

(It did not help that I did not keep up in the RP, story-wise. Sorry for the cheap --'I'm still here, I ain't dead'-- revival of my character.)

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

( Its fine, dude! :)

"True, true." He chuckles humoressly, looking around at all the unconscious guards, the group he is with, and where Luna and Soul used to be.

"What now?"

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

( Its fine, dude! :)

"True, true." He chuckles humoressly, looking around at all the unconscious guards, the group he is with, and where Luna and Soul used to be.

"What now?"

Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

**Slightly suprised to hear one of the princesses and the dragon was seen in the small town, Arkansas tries to assess the situation around him.

"Would locking up these unconscious guards in an empty room help the situation?"

by Vulondovah21
October 20, 2015

**Slightly suprised to hear one of the princesses and the dragon was seen in the small town, Arkansas tries to assess the situation around him.

"Would locking up these unconscious guards in an empty room help the situation?"

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

"No, the spell's already been broken on them."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 20, 2015

"No, the spell's already been broken on them."

Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Eagle slowly nods at Fang's reply.

"Well, that's always a good thing, I guess... merda, this is bad."

by Lokonikah
October 20, 2015

Eagle slowly nods at Fang's reply.

"Well, that's always a good thing, I guess... merda, this is bad."

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  30  31  32  33  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.