Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Rise of the Orcs (Ended)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

Sauriil stared into Tiberius' eyes and tilts his head. 'Tell me . . . why do you cling to this? Why do you fight against a good cause, and slaughter innocents in the process?'

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015

Sauriil stared into Tiberius' eyes and tilts his head. 'Tell me . . . why do you cling to this? Why do you fight against a good cause, and slaughter innocents in the process?'

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Now Imperial Guard surrond Paalus as they point there spear heads at his chestplate. "Both of you will be executed, orders of Tiberius." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Now Imperial Guard surrond Paalus as they point there spear heads at his chestplate. "Both of you will be executed, orders of Tiberius." 

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( I never ordered that. STOP TAKING OVER MY CHARACTER! ))

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(*Takes over character*)

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(*Takes over character*)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(Read the first post)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

(Read the first post)

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(*Takes over character*)

( *Exterminatus* COmmence fight! )

"This is the ONLY way to stop the Aldmeri from enslaving the races of men! Why do you persist in this, Immortal? Even if I die, the Rogues shall live on." He replies, drawing his dragonbone bastard sword as he stands to his full height of seven feet, taking in a deep breath as he readies himself for combat. (( If you try hard enough, you MIGHT be able to talk Tiberius down from his campaign. MIGHT. ))

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(*Takes over character*)

"This is the ONLY way to stop the Aldmeri from enslaving the races of men! Why do you persist in this, Immortal? Even if I die, the Rogues shall live on." He replies, drawing his dragonbone bastard sword as he stands to his full height of seven feet, taking in a deep breath as he readies himself for combat. (( If you try hard enough, you MIGHT be able to talk Tiberius down from his campaign. MIGHT. ))

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Read the first post)

( Oh. And the Imperial Guard names are... fuck it, Praetorians. ))

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(Read the first post)

( Oh. And the Imperial Guard names are... fuck it, Praetorians. ))

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

'I see pain in your eyes. That is why you hate the Altmer so much, don't you?' Sauriil said softly.

by Emperor of Man
October 1, 2015
Lokonikah

'I see pain in your eyes. That is why you hate the Altmer so much, don't you?' Sauriil said softly.

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

He blinks slightly as he flinches, before growling at the man. "Wh-what are you talking about, old man?"

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

He blinks slightly as he flinches, before growling at the man. "Wh-what are you talking about, old man?"

The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

"Well, brother, we're in a bad situation. Can you get us out?" The guards inched closer and closer.

by The Bug Stomper
October 1, 2015

"Well, brother, we're in a bad situation. Can you get us out?" The guards inched closer and closer.

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

The Praetorians suddenly stop, as if something commanded them to do so. Instead, they used their shields to guide them away, rather forcefully, from the arena, shouting commands at them in Cyrodiilic as they do so.

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

The Praetorians suddenly stop, as if something commanded them to do so. Instead, they used their shields to guide them away, rather forcefully, from the arena, shouting commands at them in Cyrodiilic as they do so.

Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

(( Pause the RP, heading to bed. ))

by Lokonikah
October 1, 2015

(( Pause the RP, heading to bed. ))

GreenieDovahkiin
October 1, 2015
"Of course."
*crossbows the guard*
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 1, 2015
"Of course."

*crossbows the guard*

YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Orc guards along with Imperials guards charge at Sulayath "Sulayath! My Orcs won't be killed so easily! Stand down, or be executed." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 1, 2015

Orc guards along with Imperials guards charge at Sulayath "Sulayath! My Orcs won't be killed so easily! Stand down, or be executed." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  32  33  34  35  36  37  38  39 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.