Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  47  48  49  50 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii heart retuned to normal, but the connection was still severed by a little. Emily. I need to find her. She borrowed a horse and rode away, unsure of where she would go.

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii heart retuned to normal, but the connection was still severed by a little. Emily. I need to find her. She borrowed a horse and rode away, unsure of where she would go.

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

( Alrighty, then....  Oh, and there happens to be a naval battle offshore :P )

Soon, it is quite obvious who's fleet is superior as the rebels attempt to make a very disorganized retreat, only to be run down by Imperial schooners, who quickly sink the ships attempting to escape. One of the rebels manage to get a lucky hit into one of the schooner's ammunition stores, causing the fast-attack craft to erupt in an explosion, lighting up the sky even further for a small second, before it goes back down.

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

( Alrighty, then....  Oh, and there happens to be a naval battle offshore :P )

Soon, it is quite obvious who's fleet is superior as the rebels attempt to make a very disorganized retreat, only to be run down by Imperial schooners, who quickly sink the ships attempting to escape. One of the rebels manage to get a lucky hit into one of the schooner's ammunition stores, causing the fast-attack craft to erupt in an explosion, lighting up the sky even further for a small second, before it goes back down.

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Yun, she mentioned she was going to take a bath. Where would you go?

Oh, I don't know...probably a lake.

Is there a lake nearby? Maybe I should look for a map.

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Yun, she mentioned she was going to take a bath. Where would you go?

Oh, I don't know...probably a lake.

Is there a lake nearby? Maybe I should look for a map.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(I don't think Zii will want to see Emily naked xD)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

(I don't think Zii will want to see Emily naked xD)

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

(Yep. ;)

Zii found the nearest lake. Emily better be there. Hopefully she's safe.

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

(Yep. ;)

Zii found the nearest lake. Emily better be there. Hopefully she's safe.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Emily went on top of Makor and started to kiss him, before they continued she stopped for a moment and her facial expression turned to a puzzled look as she tried to figure out why Makor was underneath of her and why he wasn't wearing a shirt "Wha---" She looked down and realized they were both naked "No....oh gods what have you done....I mean what have I done!?" she got up and off of him, putting on her clothes in a rush and tieing up her cloak. She picked up her shortsword putting it to her side and ran apparating as far as she could away from Makor, she didn't care where she went she just wanted to get as far away as possible

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

Emily went on top of Makor and started to kiss him, before they continued she stopped for a moment and her facial expression turned to a puzzled look as she tried to figure out why Makor was underneath of her and why he wasn't wearing a shirt "Wha---" She looked down and realized they were both naked "No....oh gods what have you done....I mean what have I done!?" she got up and off of him, putting on her clothes in a rush and tieing up her cloak. She picked up her shortsword putting it to her side and ran apparating as far as she could away from Makor, she didn't care where she went she just wanted to get as far away as possible

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii finally reached the lake. She was about to look before bumping into Emily. "Emily! What happened?"

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

Zii finally reached the lake. She was about to look before bumping into Emily. "Emily! What happened?"

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Zii?!....umm nothing....what are you doing out here?"

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015

"Zii?!....umm nothing....what are you doing out here?"

The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"I felt something...horrible. Like a plague." Zii tried to look behind Emily.

by The Bug Stomper
October 25, 2015

"I felt something...horrible. Like a plague." Zii tried to look behind Emily.

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Makor looks up puzzled "What?"he shrugs and puts his armor on.
by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Makor looks up puzzled "What?"he shrugs and puts his armor on.

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil reaches Qorian's office. <'Did you hear the noise? We must hurry. Eventually, Tiberius will be here. We must make peace with the Tsaecsi today.'>

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil reaches Qorian's office. <'Did you hear the noise? We must hurry. Eventually, Tiberius will be here. We must make peace with the Tsaecsi today.'>

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

Qorian nods at him, handing him the strange letter.

<"Well, a messenger brought this to me... I think it may be from those Tsaesci.">

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

Qorian nods at him, handing him the strange letter.

<"Well, a messenger brought this to me... I think it may be from those Tsaesci.">

GreenieDovahkiin
October 25, 2015
Suylyath woke up from hus hospital bed.
"Damn it."
He got up and went into the local tavern.
"Elvish mead. Make it quick." Suylyath wanted to find Makor to apologize for being rude the other day. But the orc was nowhere to be found. Neither that, or Suylyath hadn't been looking.
(Sorry I was gone. I was busy. If someone wants to they can fill me in on the details on whats been going on.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 25, 2015
Suylyath woke up from hus hospital bed.

"Damn it."

He got up and went into the local tavern.

"Elvish mead. Make it quick." Suylyath wanted to find Makor to apologize for being rude the other day. But the orc was nowhere to be found. Neither that, or Suylyath hadn't been looking.

(Sorry I was gone. I was busy. If someone wants to they can fill me in on the details on whats been going on.)

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Suylyath woke up from hus hospital bed. "Damn it." He got up and went into the local tavern. "Elvish mead. Make it quick." Suylyath wanted to find Makor to apologize for being rude the other day. But the orc was nowhere to be found. Neither that, or Suylyath hadn't been looking. (Sorry I was gone. I was busy. If someone wants to they can fill me in on the details on whats been going on.)

(As previously stated, due to your young age, I cannot let you in this thread. You are, regretfully, forbidden from this thread.)

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
Suylyath woke up from hus hospital bed. "Damn it." He got up and went into the local tavern. "Elvish mead. Make it quick." Suylyath wanted to find Makor to apologize for being rude the other day. But the orc was nowhere to be found. Neither that, or Suylyath hadn't been looking. (Sorry I was gone. I was busy. If someone wants to they can fill me in on the details on whats been going on.)

(As previously stated, due to your young age, I cannot let you in this thread. You are, regretfully, forbidden from this thread.)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 25, 2015
(Due to you- dangit Yol... I get it.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 25, 2015
(Due to you- dangit Yol... I get it.)
<<  <  1  2  3  ...  37  38  39  40  41  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.