Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M][ND] Rebellion in Akavir

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  47  48  49  50 > >>  

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
(Due to you- dangit Yol... I get it.)

(There was going to be a "s**" scene, you were too young, I didn't want to be like me, dirty, it's nothing to be proud of, I sort of saved your childhood, but sorry) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
GreenieDovahkiin
(Due to you- dangit Yol... I get it.)

(There was going to be a "s**" scene, you were too young, I didn't want to be like me, dirty, it's nothing to be proud of, I sort of saved your childhood, but sorry) 

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

(Oh, and the torture/genocidal scenes should not be viewed by someone of your age, either. I may have a dirty mind, but that doesn't mean I shall let chldren be as I am... I wish I never discovered.. adult movies :/)

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

(Oh, and the torture/genocidal scenes should not be viewed by someone of your age, either. I may have a dirty mind, but that doesn't mean I shall let chldren be as I am... I wish I never discovered.. adult movies :/)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

(Oh yeah, the torture was explained in detail, well not too much)

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

(Oh yeah, the torture was explained in detail, well not too much)

GreenieDovahkiin
October 25, 2015
(I get it.)
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 25, 2015
(I get it.)

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

( Really sorry, man. )

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

( Really sorry, man. )

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

Qorian nods at him, handing him the strange letter.

<"Well, a messenger brought this to me... I think it may be from those Tsaesci.">

(Sauriil would be able to read it. The Elder Scrolls gave him the knowledge of all languages. What does it say, exactly?)

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

Qorian nods at him, handing him the strange letter.

<"Well, a messenger brought this to me... I think it may be from those Tsaesci.">

(Sauriil would be able to read it. The Elder Scrolls gave him the knowledge of all languages. What does it say, exactly?)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I'm guessing that's up to you, but I ain't the thread master, sooo) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(I'm guessing that's up to you, but I ain't the thread master, sooo) 

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Its demanding who we are, and why we invade Ryōchi Horokumo. We have until tonight to answer before we are invaded.)

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(Its demanding who we are, and why we invade Ryōchi Horokumo. We have until tonight to answer before we are invaded.)

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

( Ryōchi means Province. Horokumo is the name of said province. )

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

( Ryōchi means Province. Horokumo is the name of said province. )

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

Sauriil reads over the letter. He sighs, <'They are demanding who we are and why we invade their province of Horokumo. They want us to give them their answer before tonight.'>

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015
Lokonikah

Sauriil reads over the letter. He sighs, <'They are demanding who we are and why we invade their province of Horokumo. They want us to give them their answer before tonight.'>

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

Qorian slaps his forehead, sighing. He then stands back up and walks to the entrance, grumbling to himself.

<'First, Tiberius destroys our home, now the Tsaesci want to kill us as well.'>

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015

Qorian slaps his forehead, sighing. He then stands back up and walks to the entrance, grumbling to himself.

<'First, Tiberius destroys our home, now the Tsaesci want to kill us as well.'>

Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil shook his head, <'Not yet. We have a chance to make the Tsaesci our allies. We could tell them of the threat on their home and there we go: an army ready to defend.'>

by Emperor of Man
October 25, 2015

Sauriil shook his head, <'Not yet. We have a chance to make the Tsaesci our allies. We could tell them of the threat on their home and there we go: an army ready to defend.'>

Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
Emily climbed onto the back of Zii's horse "Let's get to Qorian quick"
by Veyd Sahvoz
October 25, 2015
Emily climbed onto the back of Zii's horse "Let's get to Qorian quick"

Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

He then sighs, looking down to his feet before looking over his shoulder.

"But for how long can we defend? How long?"

by Lokonikah
October 25, 2015
StrunLokSingh

He then sighs, looking down to his feet before looking over his shoulder.

"But for how long can we defend? How long?"

YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor walks in the tent (?) "Sauriil, I wish to speak with you." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 25, 2015

Makor walks in the tent (?) "Sauriil, I wish to speak with you." 

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  38  39  40  41  42  47  48  49  50 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.