Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Survival

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  16  17  18  19 > >>  

Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Gol'diir? He's your father? Is he alive? And yes, I am Sauriil Adorin, Nerevarine, Immortal of Akatosh.'

by Emperor of Man
September 13, 2015

'Gol'diir? He's your father? Is he alive? And yes, I am Sauriil Adorin, Nerevarine, Immortal of Akatosh.'

YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Gold, where has he been?!"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 13, 2015

"Gold, where has he been?!"

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

(How long is this story ater The Immortals? If it's over 130, he's dead.)

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

(How long is this story ater The Immortals? If it's over 130, he's dead.)

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Well, welcome to my safehouse, everyone. Continute with your meetings and things, I'll go cook and gather supplies." She greets everyone, before stalking to the supply area, rummaging around a few things as the others converse.

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Well, welcome to my safehouse, everyone. Continute with your meetings and things, I'll go cook and gather supplies." She greets everyone, before stalking to the supply area, rummaging around a few things as the others converse.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"What happened to me?"

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"What happened to me?"

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"What do you mean, Khajiit?" I ask, "Oh, and by the way, my name is Titani'aam, but call me Titan."

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"What do you mean, Khajiit?" I ask, "Oh, and by the way, my name is Titani'aam, but call me Titan."

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I was poisoned?"

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"I was poisoned?"

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She walks into the room, several small bowls, a ladle, and a pot of stew with various meets and whatnot in it, in her arms. She sets them down, passing out the bowls and spoons.

"Alright, everyone, get yourself a bowl, but make it last! If I see anyone getting seconds before I say so, you're out of the safehouse. Understand?"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She walks into the room, several small bowls, a ladle, and a pot of stew with various meets and whatnot in it, in her arms. She sets them down, passing out the bowls and spoons.

"Alright, everyone, get yourself a bowl, but make it last! If I see anyone getting seconds before I say so, you're out of the safehouse. Understand?"

Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"Got it," I respond, digging in slowly.

by Grolahmul
September 13, 2015

"Got it," I respond, digging in slowly.

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Okay mom."

*I slowly sip my stew.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Okay mom."

*I slowly sip my stew.*

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Oi, not my fault the Dragonborn was defeated by Alduin." She glares at the man.

"We need to ration our food. Only leave when necessary. I've also heard of something called the Psijic Order, which may or may not be trying to create something to protect our souls from Alduin's hunger. Just a rumor, but I'd be willing to do anything to get where they are at, which is rumored to be somewhere in Akavir."

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Oi, not my fault the Dragonborn was defeated by Alduin." She glares at the man.

"We need to ration our food. Only leave when necessary. I've also heard of something called the Psijic Order, which may or may not be trying to create something to protect our souls from Alduin's hunger. Just a rumor, but I'd be willing to do anything to get where they are at, which is rumored to be somewhere in Akavir."

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Yeah, if you listen to skeevers all day."

*I glare back at the woman with hate in my eyes.*

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Yeah, if you listen to skeevers all day."

*I glare back at the woman with hate in my eyes.*

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She sighs at him, the fool obviously not wanting to live.

"No, it was former sailors that told me, a few weeks ago. They had a mage with them... They're all dead now. I don't care what you all say, the only way to truly survive is to find this Psijic Order."

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

She sighs at him, the fool obviously not wanting to live.

"No, it was former sailors that told me, a few weeks ago. They had a mage with them... They're all dead now. I don't care what you all say, the only way to truly survive is to find this Psijic Order."

Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Or hunt, drink, and survive until you die of old age, we could live that way too."

by Sharsosah
September 13, 2015

"Or hunt, drink, and survive until you die of old age, we could live that way too."

Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Only for Alduin to devour our souls in the afterlife. What's the point of surviving in this life if our souls get eaten later on?"

by Lokonikah
September 13, 2015

"Only for Alduin to devour our souls in the afterlife. What's the point of surviving in this life if our souls get eaten later on?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  16  17  18  19 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.