Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Alexa brought out her black lightning blade and stabbed one she then used a black lightning void spell to incinerate 2 of the imperial thugs but there was still 12 of them including the leader

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

Alexa brought out her black lightning blade and stabbed one she then used a black lightning void spell to incinerate 2 of the imperial thugs but there was still 12 of them including the leader

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Hey, maybe we can sett-" before Makor finished he grabbed head butted him. (the brawl should end up like this, Makor would be the African, sorry if that's racist Veyd, and the guy with the hood would be like Sauriil: LINK)

(it's not racist, that would be cool ok let's go with that's you and sauriil and i'll be just stay with my  using my spells and black lightning blade)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

"Hey, maybe we can sett-" before Makor finished he grabbed head butted him. (the brawl should end up like this, Makor would be the African, sorry if that's racist Veyd, and the guy with the hood would be like Sauriil: LINK)

(it's not racist, that would be cool ok let's go with that's you and sauriil and i'll be just stay with my  using my spells and black lightning blade)

Vultuzmaar
September 15, 2015
<p>(a tad late, but...)</p><p>Name: Maramis of Solstheim</p><p>Age: 29</p><p>Gender: Male</p><p>Major 2 skills: Stealth and One-Handed Weaponry</p><p>Weapon/s: 2 extremely rare Aedric Knives (white instead of black and blue instead of red. These knives do increased damage against Daedric entities) and a Daedric Bow</p><p>Armor: Shadowscale Armor Set (same armor points as improved glass armor), Pendant of the Shadows (improves stealth by 30%)</p><p>See Character Storage Thread for pictures</p><p>Unique things: Trained by the Thief&#39;s Guild, expert at hand to hand combat, quick reaction time</p><p>History: Born unto a rich family, Maramis was tired of the slow life of a politician. He longed for the thrill of the steal. Dawning a set of shadowscale armor, he took a ship to the land of skyrim and sought to contact the thieve&#39;s guild. Upon being successful, he asked for training in the art of the thief. Now a master of combat and stealth, Maramis travels skyrim in search of the adventure he has sought for so long.</p><p>Misc: Maramis is a master strategist due to his upper class upbringings. When attacking from the shadows, his quick reactions go into overdrive, slowing things down around him and allowing him to take down a limit of 6 threats in mere seconds. However, this action requires a massive amount of stamina to use, so he can only use it once per every four enemy encounters.</p>
by Vultuzmaar
September 15, 2015
<p>(a tad late, but...)</p><p>Name: Maramis of Solstheim</p><p>Age: 29</p><p>Gender: Male</p><p>Major 2 skills: Stealth and One-Handed Weaponry</p><p>Weapon/s: 2 extremely rare Aedric Knives (white instead of black and blue instead of red. These knives do increased damage against Daedric entities) and a Daedric Bow</p><p>Armor: Shadowscale Armor Set (same armor points as improved glass armor), Pendant of the Shadows (improves stealth by 30%)</p><p>See Character Storage Thread for pictures</p><p>Unique things: Trained by the Thief&#39;s Guild, expert at hand to hand combat, quick reaction time</p><p>History: Born unto a rich family, Maramis was tired of the slow life of a politician. He longed for the thrill of the steal. Dawning a set of shadowscale armor, he took a ship to the land of skyrim and sought to contact the thieve&#39;s guild. Upon being successful, he asked for training in the art of the thief. Now a master of combat and stealth, Maramis travels skyrim in search of the adventure he has sought for so long.</p><p>Misc: Maramis is a master strategist due to his upper class upbringings. When attacking from the shadows, his quick reactions go into overdrive, slowing things down around him and allowing him to take down a limit of 6 threats in mere seconds. However, this action requires a massive amount of stamina to use, so he can only use it once per every four enemy encounters.</p>

Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(vultuzmaar i need to ask you to space your stats out like a normal skelly anyways g'night i gtg)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 15, 2015

(vultuzmaar i need to ask you to space your stats out like a normal skelly anyways g'night i gtg)

Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

A khajiit walks in, only to find her favorite tavern in Cyrodill is suffering from... a brawl. But, this one turning deadly... That, she cannot allow. She quickly whips out a blunted arrow, one designed to incapacitate, rather than outright kill. She takes aim at one of the thugs and looses her arrow, the man's head snapping forward as he is hit from behind by the 'riot arrow.'

by Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

A khajiit walks in, only to find her favorite tavern in Cyrodill is suffering from... a brawl. But, this one turning deadly... That, she cannot allow. She quickly whips out a blunted arrow, one designed to incapacitate, rather than outright kill. She takes aim at one of the thugs and looses her arrow, the man's head snapping forward as he is hit from behind by the 'riot arrow.'

Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

(( Want a description? Go to Sharososah's Character Storage thread and find Kissari the Seductress. ))

by Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

(( Want a description? Go to Sharososah's Character Storage thread and find Kissari the Seductress. ))

Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
(There's a bug that prevents me from doing that on a phone)
by Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
(There's a bug that prevents me from doing that on a phone)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
(@lokonikah good timing for joining but just to let you all know were not leaving the tavern after the brawl we're all still gonna. @vultuzmaar ok but if you get a chance to do it on a pc plz fix it:))
by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
(@lokonikah good timing for joining but just to let you all know were not leaving the tavern after the brawl we're all still gonna. @vultuzmaar ok but if you get a chance to do it on a pc plz fix it:))

Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

(( Danke! :D ))

by Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

(( Danke! :D ))

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"Come on, you bastards!" Makor said as he punched two Nords.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"Come on, you bastards!" Makor said as he punched two Nords.

Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

She then swiftly jukes to the left as a Dunmer charges at her with a broken mead bottle, smacking him in the back of the head hard enough to render him unconscious, before nocking and firing a second riot arrow at an Argonian.

by Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

She then swiftly jukes to the left as a Dunmer charges at her with a broken mead bottle, smacking him in the back of the head hard enough to render him unconscious, before nocking and firing a second riot arrow at an Argonian.

Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
*Maramis walks into the tavern and up to the bar, seemingly unphased by the brawl and orders a bottle of Blackbriar Mead*
by Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
*Maramis walks into the tavern and up to the bar, seemingly unphased by the brawl and orders a bottle of Blackbriar Mead*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"Kissari, what are you doing here?"

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

"Kissari, what are you doing here?"

Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

"Felt like dropping by. Is that a bad thing, handsome?" She asks jokingly, twisting a Nord's arm behind her back, before slamming her head into a nearby post. The music players look to each other and shrug, and start to play a fast paced, merry tune. (( IMagine the music playing during a bar fight in Pirates of the Carribbean. ))

by Lokonikah
September 16, 2015

"Felt like dropping by. Is that a bad thing, handsome?" She asks jokingly, twisting a Nord's arm behind her back, before slamming her head into a nearby post. The music players look to each other and shrug, and start to play a fast paced, merry tune. (( IMagine the music playing during a bar fight in Pirates of the Carribbean. ))

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.