Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [SD] Tamriel: The Last War

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  34  35  36  37 > >>  

Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
"Couldn't go a week without a good brawl, could ya you lot." *he pays the bartender for the bottle and takes a drink*
by Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
"Couldn't go a week without a good brawl, could ya you lot." *he pays the bartender for the bottle and takes a drink*

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
Lokonikah

"Felt like dropping by. Is that a bad thing, handsome?" She asks jokingly, twisting a Nord's arm behind her back, before slamming her head into a nearby post. The music players look to each other and shrug, and start to play a fast paced, merry tune. (( IMagine the music playing during a bar fight in Pirates of the Carribbean. ))

(that's excatly, how I imagined it!)

"Not at all, sugar!" Makor jokes back.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015
Lokonikah

"Felt like dropping by. Is that a bad thing, handsome?" She asks jokingly, twisting a Nord's arm behind her back, before slamming her head into a nearby post. The music players look to each other and shrug, and start to play a fast paced, merry tune. (( IMagine the music playing during a bar fight in Pirates of the Carribbean. ))

(that's excatly, how I imagined it!)

"Not at all, sugar!" Makor jokes back.

YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

Drunk Nords and Orcs (mostly) lay on the floor with only a few people left. Makor sat down and drank a tankard of mead.

by YolGoraagKaazah
September 16, 2015

Drunk Nords and Orcs (mostly) lay on the floor with only a few people left. Makor sat down and drank a tankard of mead.

Emperor of Man
September 16, 2015

'Well. That was entertaining.' Sauriil nods to the music players, 'Very nice piece.'

by Emperor of Man
September 16, 2015

'Well. That was entertaining.' Sauriil nods to the music players, 'Very nice piece.'

Sharsosah
September 16, 2015

{I still don't get the storyline.}

by Sharsosah
September 16, 2015

{I still don't get the storyline.}

Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
(our characters are just hanging out in a tavern until we get enough people in the rp)
by Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
(our characters are just hanging out in a tavern until we get enough people in the rp)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well i know i had fun" said Alexa drinking 3 bottles of black-briar reserve and getting a bit more drunk 

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015

"well i know i had fun" said Alexa drinking 3 bottles of black-briar reserve and getting a bit more drunk 

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(pretty much, getting drunk you know lol, we need 4-5 more people to start 4 would be enough)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
Vultuzmaar

(pretty much, getting drunk you know lol, we need 4-5 more people to start 4 would be enough)

Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"hey i could play a song i have a special lut that i use for my songs i have a spell that i can make a lute, violin, or a flute out of dark magic what song would you like to here" (has to be something from elder scrolls ok and i'll be back later i'm meeting up with some friends from school)

by Veyd Sahvoz
September 16, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"hey i could play a song i have a special lut that i use for my songs i have a spell that i can make a lute, violin, or a flute out of dark magic what song would you like to here" (has to be something from elder scrolls ok and i'll be back later i'm meeting up with some friends from school)

Emperor of Man
September 16, 2015

'How about the Tale of Tongues?'

by Emperor of Man
September 16, 2015

'How about the Tale of Tongues?'

Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
"This is will be interesting" *maramis walks over to where the rest of the group is sitting and sits down*
by Vultuzmaar
September 16, 2015
"This is will be interesting" *maramis walks over to where the rest of the group is sitting and sits down*

Dex117
September 16, 2015

((Just explaining my interrupting in the bralw part,i didn't appeared,'cause,i camouflated myself 'cause i didn't had no weapon there))

by Dex117
September 16, 2015

((Just explaining my interrupting in the bralw part,i didn't appeared,'cause,i camouflated myself 'cause i didn't had no weapon there))

Dex117
September 16, 2015

even although argonian can't camouflage themselves

by Dex117
September 16, 2015

even although argonian can't camouflage themselves

Sharsosah
September 16, 2015

{What is the storyline of the whole thread?}

by Sharsosah
September 16, 2015

{What is the storyline of the whole thread?}

Emperor of Man
September 16, 2015

(*Facepalm* Defeat the Aldmeri Dominion. If you read the description you would have gotten clear instructions.)

by Emperor of Man
September 16, 2015

(*Facepalm* Defeat the Aldmeri Dominion. If you read the description you would have gotten clear instructions.)

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  34  35  36  37 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.