Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] The Seducing

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  72  73  74  75 > >>  

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

Paalus snuck into Makor's location, sneaking past guards. He spotted Makor reading a note. Bastard.

He snuck up right behind him. "Makor."

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

Paalus snuck into Makor's location, sneaking past guards. He spotted Makor reading a note. Bastard.

He snuck up right behind him. "Makor."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Makor turned around and draws his weapon "Paalus?! You are banished, leave or I will do my job!" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015

Makor turned around and draws his weapon "Paalus?! You are banished, leave or I will do my job!" 

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

(Ignore the OP Shtuff.)

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction and Conjuration Spells,

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

(Ignore the OP Shtuff.)

Name: Sauriil Adorin

Species: Altmer/Aedra

Major skills: Knows all spells from all schools of magic

Weapon/s: Staff of Magnus, All Destruction and Conjuration Spells,

Armor:

Shouts: Unrelenting Force, Fire Breath, Frost Breath, Dragonrend, Call Dragon (Draalfahdrem)

History: Sauriil Adorin is Nerevarine, he defeated Dagoth Ur. For years he wandered, until he met his brother, Dovahthur. Dovahthur was a dark creature, a mere shadow of his former self. Sauriil defeated him, or so he thought. After he met Makor gro-Baroth, Gol'diir, Falin, Deadeye and Zork. They defeated many evils together, until Zork sacrificed himself. Falin, Makor and Sauriil became the Immortals, ordered by the Gods to protect Nirn aided by pieces of their corresponding God inside of them, Sauriil with Auri-El, Makor with Malacath and Falin with Y'ffre. Later he meets Veyd Sahvos they also defeat evils. Now he travels . . . 

Home Hold: Sauriil hasn't visited Skyrim (because it is boring, of course) in centuries and travels Nirn. But he mostly visits Vvardenfell as it is his birthplace.

Misc: Being Nerevarine he has no need for sleep, food or drink and he is resistant to all disease. He also has the ability to use the powers of Auri-El, although this drains him of his strength and he gets into a coma for a whole week. And an even more powerful ability will cause Auri-El to take control of his body. This will put him into a coma for a whole month.

Misc 2: Sauriil has created many more spells, and an entire school of magic. This school of magic is called Divination, which allows the user to create whatever they wish (among other Divine powers), even if it doesn't exist (yet). This school of magic requires immense skill and, so far, is only know by Sauriil Adorin. He also knows of spells forgotten, or never learned by mortals. For example: Black Fire.

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"Why did you kill Suylyath?!"

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

(Finally found the sequel!)

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

(Finally found the sequel!)

YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

"What?" Makor lowers his voice "I don't know where he is, he's dead?" 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 4, 2015
epic AKH

"What?" Makor lowers his voice "I don't know where he is, he's dead?" 

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil stepped out of his home. Another problem, isn't it?

Auri-El: It is.

Sauriil sighed, 'Where?'

Orsinium.

Sauriil teleported to Makor. And found Paalus. 'Paalus! What in Oblivion are you doing here?! You were banished!'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil stepped out of his home. Another problem, isn't it?

Auri-El: It is.

Sauriil sighed, 'Where?'

Orsinium.

Sauriil teleported to Makor. And found Paalus. 'Paalus! What in Oblivion are you doing here?! You were banished!'

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Draconus stepped into the scene "stand down young one" Said Draconus  pointing his staff at Paalus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

Draconus stepped into the scene "stand down young one" Said Draconus  pointing his staff at Paalus

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Sauriil?...I haven't seen you for ages" Said Draconus looking over at sauriil still pointing his staff at paalus

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Sauriil?...I haven't seen you for ages" Said Draconus looking over at sauriil still pointing his staff at paalus

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

This post has been deleted.

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'Ah. Draconus. Have you been practicing your Divination?' Sauriil asked as he grabbed Paalus by the throat.

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

'Ah. Draconus. Have you been practicing your Divination?' Sauriil asked as he grabbed Paalus by the throat.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Yes it's very good kind of magic, have you been practicing your void and dark magic?" (meaning Black fire and what not)

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 4, 2015

"Yes it's very good kind of magic, have you been practicing your void and dark magic?" (meaning Black fire and what not)

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil laughed, 'I mastered it Eras ago! What a question!'

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015

Sauriil laughed, 'I mastered it Eras ago! What a question!'

Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(As you know the Elder Scrolls taught him that instantly.)

by Emperor of Man
October 4, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

(As you know the Elder Scrolls taught him that instantly.)

The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"You didn't kill him? Well...someone did. His last words were of a mansion in Whiterun. He told me to protect it."

by The Bug Stomper
October 4, 2015

"You didn't kill him? Well...someone did. His last words were of a mansion in Whiterun. He told me to protect it."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  72  73  74  75 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.