Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

(T)(ND) Oblivion Walkers

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  26  27  28  29 > >>  

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i killed three more, but i was hurt pretty badly, i used my healling but it wasnt enough, "you got this aloktaas?"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

i killed three more, but i was hurt pretty badly, i used my healling but it wasnt enough, "you got this aloktaas?"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas's blood-lust wore off. He calmed down. "THEANK Yoouuuu HEricine, I much appreciated you help. You curse came into good use." Aloktaas looked depressed. He didn't like the feeling of losing his humanity so easily. He remained silent for a short time. "Well Zane, I believe some explanations are in order..."

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

Aloktaas's blood-lust wore off. He calmed down. "THEANK Yoouuuu HEricine, I much appreciated you help. You curse came into good use." Aloktaas looked depressed. He didn't like the feeling of losing his humanity so easily. He remained silent for a short time. "Well Zane, I believe some explanations are in order..."

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"im just as confused as you"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"im just as confused as you"

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"lets get going", me and aloktaas started walking, in practicly no time at all we were at the whiterun gates

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"lets get going", me and aloktaas started walking, in practicly no time at all we were at the whiterun gates

Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra walked to the gates to look around and saw the two
"Aloktaas!"she shoutet
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
Sierra walked to the gates to look around and saw the two

"Aloktaas!"she shoutet

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"hello, im zane"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"hello, im zane"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"I believe you should all know about who I am." Aloktaas started the story. "Long ago, very long ago, I was known by the name of Multuz. I was in a cave with a companion of mine. Never got the companion's name, but I just called that person the traveller. We were fighting against bandits that know the Thu'um. They got the best of me, and I lost my life. Hircine came to me in the afterworld. He said 'You are too good of a fighter to fall so easily. Allow me to grant you ... a gift.' I said 'I am listening' "

"Hircine smerked, and said "I will give you not only the power of the wolf, but the very soul of one; to sustain your own lifeforce in Nirn since you have already been killed. " Then I said, for I didn't trust Daedra 'What is the catch?' His smerk became a grin. "You will have to serve me for eternity, unless I release you from duty." I had no choice, I had to accept. I wanted to live again. "I accept, Hircine" He then summoned a wolf spirit, which merge with my soul. Next thing I knew, I was back in the cave, in my newly gotten animal form. The events of what happened in the cave is another story all in itself."

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"I believe you should all know about who I am." Aloktaas started the story. "Long ago, very long ago, I was known by the name of Multuz. I was in a cave with a companion of mine. Never got the companion's name, but I just called that person the traveller. We were fighting against bandits that know the Thu'um. They got the best of me, and I lost my life. Hircine came to me in the afterworld. He said 'You are too good of a fighter to fall so easily. Allow me to grant you ... a gift.' I said 'I am listening' "

"Hircine smerked, and said "I will give you not only the power of the wolf, but the very soul of one; to sustain your own lifeforce in Nirn since you have already been killed. " Then I said, for I didn't trust Daedra 'What is the catch?' His smerk became a grin. "You will have to serve me for eternity, unless I release you from duty." I had no choice, I had to accept. I wanted to live again. "I accept, Hircine" He then summoned a wolf spirit, which merge with my soul. Next thing I knew, I was back in the cave, in my newly gotten animal form. The events of what happened in the cave is another story all in itself."

Sierra
March 23, 2014
"I m so glad you two are alive...how did you survive? and thank you aloktaas now I am a companion"
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
"I m so glad you two are alive...how did you survive? and thank you aloktaas now I am a companion"

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"so thats why you can turn into a wolf"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"so thats why you can turn into a wolf"

Sierra
March 23, 2014
"A...wolf? really? So cool...so you say you are a champion of a deadra?! really great"
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
"A...wolf? really? So cool...so you say you are a champion of a deadra?! really great"

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Yes. And you are most welcome Sierra."

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Yes. And you are most welcome Sierra."

Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Also, I forgot to mention: I am part Snow Elf. The reason why I look so old is due to my mortality as being part Nord."

by Aloktaas Krein
March 23, 2014

"Also, I forgot to mention: I am part Snow Elf. The reason why I look so old is due to my mortality as being part Nord."

Sierra
March 23, 2014
"Snow....i can't believe it may I can invite you to the companions?i will only thank you with a thing not only words.."
by Sierra
March 23, 2014
"Snow....i can't believe it may I can invite you to the companions?i will only thank you with a thing not only words.."

ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"how about we discuss all this over some meed"

by ZaneKata
March 23, 2014

"how about we discuss all this over some meed"

BanditNation
March 23, 2014

The Imperial man came up to them, his armor now heavily damaged. "Hey, i made it. I had to fight a VERY big bug, but managed to dismember it and live. Did any of you ever wonder where i'd gone?"

by BanditNation
March 23, 2014

The Imperial man came up to them, his armor now heavily damaged. "Hey, i made it. I had to fight a VERY big bug, but managed to dismember it and live. Did any of you ever wonder where i'd gone?"

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  26  27  28  29 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.