Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  11  12  13  14 > >>  

Phelan1019
May 5, 2015

Morokei with a furtive expression, responds, "Yes, that is most strange. And very disturbing." 

by Phelan1019
May 5, 2015

Morokei with a furtive expression, responds, "Yes, that is most strange. And very disturbing." 

BanditNation
May 7, 2015

Konahrik: "He must not have recieved my summons."

(Excuse my absence, I will try not to have this happen again.)

by BanditNation
May 7, 2015

Konahrik: "He must not have recieved my summons."

(Excuse my absence, I will try not to have this happen again.)

ErianDragonborn
June 20, 2015

(I know this topic has been silent for some time, but it was the first substantial (E) rated one I could find. Anyone feel like reviving it? I would be Volsung... I haven't seen him yet. Correct me if I'm wrong)

by ErianDragonborn
June 20, 2015

(I know this topic has been silent for some time, but it was the first substantial (E) rated one I could find. Anyone feel like reviving it? I would be Volsung... I haven't seen him yet. Correct me if I'm wrong)

roastedZork
June 20, 2015

Of the last few minutes of this meeting, someone is spying on them, watching from inside the roof (as in right under it, standing on one of the frames).

by roastedZork
June 20, 2015

Of the last few minutes of this meeting, someone is spying on them, watching from inside the roof (as in right under it, standing on one of the frames).

ErianDragonborn
June 21, 2015

Volsung: standing in the shadows, almost out of sight. Trying to gauge the mood of the other Dragonpriests.

by ErianDragonborn
June 21, 2015

Volsung: standing in the shadows, almost out of sight. Trying to gauge the mood of the other Dragonpriests.

roastedZork
June 21, 2015

I see volsung only a few meters away from me, to i quietly move away from him.

by roastedZork
June 21, 2015

I see volsung only a few meters away from me, to i quietly move away from him.

ErianDragonborn
June 21, 2015

(roastedZork, what dragon priest are/were you?)

Volsung: I see that the mood of the priests is not good, and it will not get better after I deliver my news. It is my luck that Thuru Alduin has left.
I step forward.
"Drem yol lok, thuri Konahrik. I have ill news from the North. Naaslaarum, Voslaarum and Mirmulnir were ambushed by a small group of joor. My deathlords and I heard a noise in the mountains north of Volskygge and went to investigate. Naaslaarum and Voslaarum were badly wounded and destroyed. Mirmulnir managed to escape. He was furious and so should we be. Someone, or something, taught these joor the Thu'um."

by ErianDragonborn
June 21, 2015

(roastedZork, what dragon priest are/were you?)

Volsung: I see that the mood of the priests is not good, and it will not get better after I deliver my news. It is my luck that Thuru Alduin has left.
I step forward.
"Drem yol lok, thuri Konahrik. I have ill news from the North. Naaslaarum, Voslaarum and Mirmulnir were ambushed by a small group of joor. My deathlords and I heard a noise in the mountains north of Volskygge and went to investigate. Naaslaarum and Voslaarum were badly wounded and destroyed. Mirmulnir managed to escape. He was furious and so should we be. Someone, or something, taught these joor the Thu'um."

roastedZork
June 21, 2015

(I'm not a dragon priest.) When volsung jumped down, I was hoping with all my might that he doesn't give me away or else i might be killed.

by roastedZork
June 21, 2015

(I'm not a dragon priest.) When volsung jumped down, I was hoping with all my might that he doesn't give me away or else i might be killed.

ErianDragonborn
June 22, 2015

( I think we need at least one other active Dragonpriest here...)

Volsung: I walk to the other present Dragon Priests and show them a dragon's tooth, a scale and a dagger. "I found these at the site of the battle. Does any of you recognise this weapon?"

by ErianDragonborn
June 22, 2015

( I think we need at least one other active Dragonpriest here...)

Volsung: I walk to the other present Dragon Priests and show them a dragon's tooth, a scale and a dagger. "I found these at the site of the battle. Does any of you recognise this weapon?"

deadeye21
June 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

by deadeye21
June 22, 2015

This post has been deleted.

deadeye21
June 22, 2015

Hevnoraak: Who called me And why 

by deadeye21
June 22, 2015

Hevnoraak: Who called me And why 

ErianDragonborn
June 22, 2015

Volsung: "Hevnoraak! Drem yol lok. Thuru Konahrik called us. I missed why, I was late too, but chaos strikes the land. Two of the Dov have been killed, one is wounded. The mortals learned to master the Thu'um. I found this dagger at the place of the fight. Do you know where it is from?"

by ErianDragonborn
June 22, 2015

Volsung: "Hevnoraak! Drem yol lok. Thuru Konahrik called us. I missed why, I was late too, but chaos strikes the land. Two of the Dov have been killed, one is wounded. The mortals learned to master the Thu'um. I found this dagger at the place of the fight. Do you know where it is from?"

BanditNation
June 22, 2015

Konahrik: "I have not seen the dagger myself, have any of you seen it, or anything like it?"

by BanditNation
June 22, 2015

Konahrik: "I have not seen the dagger myself, have any of you seen it, or anything like it?"

roastedZork
June 22, 2015

While I still have time before I get caught, I begin to carve out some runes of the wood frame I'm on. I finish the last rune when I notice one of the priests are looking at me. That was when I knew,

I dun goofed.

by roastedZork
June 22, 2015

While I still have time before I get caught, I begin to carve out some runes of the wood frame I'm on. I finish the last rune when I notice one of the priests are looking at me. That was when I knew,

I dun goofed.

ErianDragonborn
June 23, 2015

Volsung: "Nahlot! I thought I heard something." I turn around and look at the roof. I say softly: "That is bigger than a skeever. We have an intruder..."

by ErianDragonborn
June 23, 2015

Volsung: "Nahlot! I thought I heard something." I turn around and look at the roof. I say softly: "That is bigger than a skeever. We have an intruder..."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.