Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  12  13  14 > >>  

BanditNation
June 23, 2015

Konahrik: "An intruder?"  Konahrik looks to where Volsung was looking. " Ah, yes. I see it."

Zul... Mey Gut!

Hey, cheese-brain!

by BanditNation
June 23, 2015

Konahrik: "An intruder?"  Konahrik looks to where Volsung was looking. " Ah, yes. I see it."

Zul... Mey Gut!

Hey, cheese-brain!

deadeye21
June 23, 2015

Hevnoraak: who dares to enter the room

by deadeye21
June 23, 2015

Hevnoraak: who dares to enter the room

ErianDragonborn
June 23, 2015

Volsung: "Girnahlon (eavesdropper), show yourself!"

by ErianDragonborn
June 23, 2015

Volsung: "Girnahlon (eavesdropper), show yourself!"

roastedZork
June 23, 2015

I take out an axe and begin chopping the roof so I can escape. I am doing this very quickly.

by roastedZork
June 23, 2015

I take out an axe and begin chopping the roof so I can escape. I am doing this very quickly.

ErianDragonborn
June 23, 2015

Volsung: "Yol Toor Shul!" I hit the intruder, but not that well. Instead, I accidentally set the wood on fire.

by ErianDragonborn
June 23, 2015

Volsung: "Yol Toor Shul!" I hit the intruder, but not that well. Instead, I accidentally set the wood on fire.

BanditNation
June 23, 2015

Fo... Krah Diin!

Konahrik: "Volsung, be more careful. I can get the intruder, just wait a moment."

Krii... Lun Aus!

The shout hits the intruder.

by BanditNation
June 23, 2015

Fo... Krah Diin!

Konahrik: "Volsung, be more careful. I can get the intruder, just wait a moment."

Krii... Lun Aus!

The shout hits the intruder.

roastedZork
June 23, 2015

I get knocked unconcious, but before i am, Konahrik alone can hear me mutter, "Dii in mindok". I then fall to the ground, miraculously with only with minor wounds.

by roastedZork
June 23, 2015

I get knocked unconcious, but before i am, Konahrik alone can hear me mutter, "Dii in mindok". I then fall to the ground, miraculously with only with minor wounds.

BanditNation
June 23, 2015

Konahrik: "Hmm..." Konahrik gets up and walks over to the intruder. "What master?"

by BanditNation
June 23, 2015

Konahrik: "Hmm..." Konahrik gets up and walks over to the intruder. "What master?"

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Hevnoraak: I can let him talk with a 'method' called torture?
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Hevnoraak: I can let him talk with a 'method' called torture?

ErianDragonborn
June 25, 2015

Volsung: "Maybe we have to wake him up first." I wink to one of the scourges I have taken with me. "Hi. Bo het. You know that stav called healing hands, don't you? cast it on him just enough so he wakes up. But no more than that. I don't want him to slip away."

the scourge casts the spell.

by ErianDragonborn
June 25, 2015

Volsung: "Maybe we have to wake him up first." I wink to one of the scourges I have taken with me. "Hi. Bo het. You know that stav called healing hands, don't you? cast it on him just enough so he wakes up. But no more than that. I don't want him to slip away."

the scourge casts the spell.

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Hevnoraak: 'How did he get here this place is well gaurded
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Hevnoraak: 'How did he get here this place is well gaurded

roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"I have my methods, Hevnoraak. I'm not telling how, though."

by roastedZork
June 25, 2015

"I have my methods, Hevnoraak. I'm not telling how, though."

deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Hevnoraak : aah hes awake what now?
by deadeye21
June 25, 2015
Hevnoraak : aah hes awake what now?

BanditNation
June 26, 2015

Konahrik: "We see what he knows." He grabs the intruder's arm and helps him up, then pins him against the wall. "Who sent you here?"

by BanditNation
June 26, 2015

Konahrik: "We see what he knows." He grabs the intruder's arm and helps him up, then pins him against the wall. "Who sent you here?"

roastedZork
June 26, 2015

"Eh, I don't think I feel like telling you because you almost killed me with a shout."

by roastedZork
June 26, 2015

"Eh, I don't think I feel like telling you because you almost killed me with a shout."

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.