Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[E][SD] Dragon Priest Meeting

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  11  12  13  14 > >>  

ErianDragonborn
June 27, 2015

Volsung: "You must have a reason to be here. To contact us even. I heard you carve something in some wood, before I saw you. Were you leaving a message? For us? Or for someone else?"

by ErianDragonborn
June 27, 2015

Volsung: "You must have a reason to be here. To contact us even. I heard you carve something in some wood, before I saw you. Were you leaving a message? For us? Or for someone else?"

BanditNation
June 27, 2015

Konahrik: "Yes, who is your funrahiik?" Konahrik's hand forms a large ball of fire. "It would be a shame for you to return as a burnt corpse, all because you decided to keep your zahr shut."

by BanditNation
June 27, 2015

Konahrik: "Yes, who is your funrahiik?" Konahrik's hand forms a large ball of fire. "It would be a shame for you to return as a burnt corpse, all because you decided to keep your zahr shut."

deadeye21
June 27, 2015
Hevnoraak : haaha i would love to torture him if he doesnt talk ?
by deadeye21
June 27, 2015
Hevnoraak : haaha i would love to torture him if he doesnt talk ?

roastedZork
June 27, 2015

"Why don't you look at what I wrote if you want answers so bad?"

by roastedZork
June 27, 2015

"Why don't you look at what I wrote if you want answers so bad?"

deadeye21
June 27, 2015
Hevnoraak : reading sucks a knife in your legg is funn *put a knife in the legg
by deadeye21
June 27, 2015
Hevnoraak : reading sucks a knife in your legg is funn *put a knife in the legg

roastedZork
June 27, 2015

"Oh thats just cruel." I say as I winch slightly. "And besides, I'm gone now." A strange, black mist surrounds us all and stops the priests from seeing me so I could equip a healing spell and run away.

by roastedZork
June 27, 2015

"Oh thats just cruel." I say as I winch slightly. "And besides, I'm gone now." A strange, black mist surrounds us all and stops the priests from seeing me so I could equip a healing spell and run away.

ErianDragonborn
June 28, 2015

Volsung: when the mist has faded, I look up at the wood. "I don't think I hit the piece where he was carving." I tell the scourges that I took with me to find the intruder, and then go up to the wood.

(roastedZork, did you yourself have an idea of what your character carved? Or should we make something up?)

by ErianDragonborn
June 28, 2015

Volsung: when the mist has faded, I look up at the wood. "I don't think I hit the piece where he was carving." I tell the scourges that I took with me to find the intruder, and then go up to the wood.

(roastedZork, did you yourself have an idea of what your character carved? Or should we make something up?)

roastedZork
June 28, 2015

{I made up what it would be} The wood reads,

"Nunon med hi grunah, osos joor lost jahfir yun zaan. Zu'u dreh ni tul mindok fos daar zaan aal kos, nuz ahney Zu'u fen praag wah vonzun nau joor, uv Zu'u fen praag wah vonzun nau sonaak lingrahiik. Oo, ahrk Zu'u fend fun hi, zaan lost dovah mah."

by roastedZork
June 28, 2015

{I made up what it would be} The wood reads,

"Nunon med hi grunah, osos joor lost jahfir yun zaan. Zu'u dreh ni tul mindok fos daar zaan aal kos, nuz ahney Zu'u fen praag wah vonzun nau joor, uv Zu'u fen praag wah vonzun nau sonaak lingrahiik. Oo, ahrk Zu'u fend fun hi, zaan lost dovah mah."

ErianDragonborn
June 29, 2015

Volsung: I read the text to the others. "Well, we still don't know who the master of this joor is, but the skill in disappearing suggests the influence of the deyren kulaan Nocturnal. We should ask, if we can find him (or her?). Even if he is not in allegiance with the mistress of shadow, he can still prove a powerful ally, or a dangerous enemy."

by ErianDragonborn
June 29, 2015

Volsung: I read the text to the others. "Well, we still don't know who the master of this joor is, but the skill in disappearing suggests the influence of the deyren kulaan Nocturnal. We should ask, if we can find him (or her?). Even if he is not in allegiance with the mistress of shadow, he can still prove a powerful ally, or a dangerous enemy."

BanditNation
June 29, 2015

Konahrik: "We will keep him alive for now. If he betrays us, he will regret it."

by BanditNation
June 29, 2015

Konahrik: "We will keep him alive for now. If he betrays us, he will regret it."

roastedZork
June 29, 2015

{I don't know about you, but I'm gone from the meeting room.}

When I got far enough away from the priests, I looked through my memories. "Oh no..." I said when I remembered that they stabbed me. I took out the knife and heat-sealed the wound. "That atleast makes it harder for them to track me, but sadly not impossible." I continue on my way to Dawnguard. "I need a break". Que fast travel for me.

by roastedZork
June 29, 2015

{I don't know about you, but I'm gone from the meeting room.}

When I got far enough away from the priests, I looked through my memories. "Oh no..." I said when I remembered that they stabbed me. I took out the knife and heat-sealed the wound. "That atleast makes it harder for them to track me, but sadly not impossible." I continue on my way to Dawnguard. "I need a break". Que fast travel for me.

deadeye21
June 29, 2015
Hevnoraak : He escaped great now lets hunt him because he is bleeding so lets follow the blood trail
by deadeye21
June 29, 2015
Hevnoraak : He escaped great now lets hunt him because he is bleeding so lets follow the blood trail

BanditNation
June 29, 2015

Konahrik: "Hevnoraak, you go find him. Volsung, you go with Hevnoraak."

by BanditNation
June 29, 2015

Konahrik: "Hevnoraak, you go find him. Volsung, you go with Hevnoraak."

deadeye21
June 29, 2015
Hevnoraak : bodyguards move out *followig the blood trail
by deadeye21
June 29, 2015
Hevnoraak : bodyguards move out *followig the blood trail

roastedZork
June 29, 2015

When you get to the end of the trail, you find the knife you stabbed into me (no stains at all) and a note lying besides it. the note reads,

THIS WILL MAKE YO6 TIME L8KING FOR ME HARDER, BUT HERE YA GO. ONE KNIFE, NOW CLEAN OF STAINS.

by roastedZork
June 29, 2015

When you get to the end of the trail, you find the knife you stabbed into me (no stains at all) and a note lying besides it. the note reads,

THIS WILL MAKE YO6 TIME L8KING FOR ME HARDER, BUT HERE YA GO. ONE KNIFE, NOW CLEAN OF STAINS.

<<  <  1  2  3  4  5  6  7  8  11  12  13  14 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.