(They aren't Orcs.)

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(They aren't Orcs.)

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No no, they are still Imperial. They are just so jacked up on enchantments and combat drugs that they are they Imperial version of berserkers. Not as strong or bloodthirsty, but alos much smarter at the same time. ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
YolGoraagSingh

(( No no, they are still Imperial. They are just so jacked up on enchantments and combat drugs that they are they Imperial version of berserkers. Not as strong or bloodthirsty, but alos much smarter at the same time. ))

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

<'Not good. Wait! I can teleport people to my home in Akavir! As many as possible, but I don't have any food. I don't eat.'>

<"They can farm. The one's we found can easily establish a farm.">

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

<'Not good. Wait! I can teleport people to my home in Akavir! As many as possible, but I don't have any food. I don't eat.'>

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(You could say they got on some "good acid.")

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Eeyup xD ))

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

(( Eeyup xD ))

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

<'Good. We must bring together. But it will take a while, so the Imperials may attack.'>

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

<'Good. We must bring together. But it will take a while, so the Imperials may attack.'>

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin watched them, noticing the small glint of hope appearing on their faces.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin watched them, noticing the small glint of hope appearing on their faces.

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

<"But, they have to get through us, you know."> At this, he offers Sauril a small smile, before turning to Falin.

"You and the others need to head to the ship. Do not stop, do not turn back. Go there, now. I'll follow as soon as possible." After this, wardrums are heard in the distance, as well as chanting. It gets progressively louder, before it stops.

He looks up to the wall, before rushing up to the top. "What's goi-- Oh, gods..."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

<"But, they have to get through us, you know."> At this, he offers Sauril a small smile, before turning to Falin.

"You and the others need to head to the ship. Do not stop, do not turn back. Go there, now. I'll follow as soon as possible." After this, wardrums are heard in the distance, as well as chanting. It gets progressively louder, before it stops.

He looks up to the wall, before rushing up to the top. "What's goi-- Oh, gods..."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin spun towards the wall. "They couldn't be here already . . ." Her head snapped towards Sauriil. "How long will it take you to teleport civilians?"

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin spun towards the wall. "They couldn't be here already . . ." Her head snapped towards Sauriil. "How long will it take you to teleport civilians?"

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'A while, less then an hour, but long enough for an attack.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'A while, less then an hour, but long enough for an attack.'

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"Well it sounds like they're already here. We'll do what we can to protect you then."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

"Well it sounds like they're already here. We'll do what we can to protect you then."

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

A booming voice breaks out, sounding as if there are two men speaking at once. There is a single rider on a pitch black horse, who's armor is black as night and who's eyes are blood red. Dark mist is rolling off of him, and the air around him chills all those near.

"People of Alinor! Hear me now! You know of the army that invades your shores, and burns your homes!"

Qorian's face goes pale when he hears the man's voice.

"You know of the 'evil' of the First Order. But, it is not evil! It is justice!"

Qorian turns to look at Sauril with a face of sheer terror.

"And know that I, Emperor Tiberius Petronius Vulso, sentence you to death for your crimes against man and Talos!" At this, the Imperial cannons begin to fire.

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

A booming voice breaks out, sounding as if there are two men speaking at once. There is a single rider on a pitch black horse, who's armor is black as night and who's eyes are blood red. Dark mist is rolling off of him, and the air around him chills all those near.

"People of Alinor! Hear me now! You know of the army that invades your shores, and burns your homes!"

"You know of the 'evil' of the First Order. But, it is not evil! It is justice!"

"And know that I, Emperor Tiberius Petronius Vulso, sentence you to death for your crimes against man and Talos!" At this, the Imperial cannons begin to fire.

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

Emily spent a minute gathering up wind and frost to use the blizzard spell "Here goes nothing" she sent it hurling at the imperials, either freezing them or sending them spiriling in the air

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

Emily spent a minute gathering up wind and frost to use the blizzard spell "Here goes nothing" she sent it hurling at the imperials, either freezing them or sending them spiriling in the air

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(dude this is based off of Rise of the Orcs, there is no Dark Lord guys, then this isn't even a Alt. ending, it's a completely new story) 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

(dude this is based off of Rise of the Orcs, there is no Dark Lord guys, then this isn't even a Alt. ending, it's a completely new story) 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin shuddered, going pale at the sound of the man's voice. No, focus on what you have to do. Protect Sauriil and the citizens.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin shuddered, going pale at the sound of the man's voice. No, focus on what you have to do. Protect Sauriil and the citizens.

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  41  42  43  44  45  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.