Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[M] [ND] Tiberius' Revenge (Completed)

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  62  63  64  65 > >>  

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin nodded. Though her expression showed her lack of faith in the king making a move to assist.

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin nodded. Though her expression showed her lack of faith in the king making a move to assist.

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'Emily, now isn't the time.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

'Emily, now isn't the time.'

GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"I dont think you should buf Saurill."
by GreenieDovahkiin
October 7, 2015
"I dont think you should buf Saurill."

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin blinks, looking at the mage. "We're faced with defeat and possible massacre of an entire city and you think now's the time for magick lessons?" She steps closer to Emily, glaring at her. "This isn't a game, child."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin blinks, looking at the mage. "We're faced with defeat and possible massacre of an entire city and you think now's the time for magick lessons?" She steps closer to Emily, glaring at her. "This isn't a game, child."

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Sorry for trying to learn more about magic to maybe HELP in this war" Explained Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"Sorry for trying to learn more about magic to maybe HELP in this war" Explained Emily

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Makor looks over to Emily "She's correct, magic isn't going to help win this war, this war is lost." Makor snaps. 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Veyd Sahvoz

Makor looks over to Emily "She's correct, magic isn't going to help win this war, this war is lost." Makor snaps. 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin shook her head. "Unbelievable." She turned back to Qorian. "I can summon some creatures to help patrol the city and outside the walls. They can let me know if the Legion's getting too close."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin shook her head. "Unbelievable." She turned back to Qorian. "I can summon some creatures to help patrol the city and outside the walls. They can let me know if the Legion's getting too close."

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

He nods to Falin, before looking to Sauril.

"Basically, the plan is changed. We just need to gather as many civilians as a ship can take. Specifically, that pirate ship you all arrived on. It should be about a kilometer or so to the Northeast of Alinor. The king can go fuck himself."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015

"Basically, the plan is changed. We just need to gather as many civilians as a ship can take. Specifically, that pirate ship you all arrived on. It should be about a kilometer or so to the Northeast of Alinor. The king can go fuck himself."

YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

"I'll sail, I have experience with ships." 

by YolGoraagKaazah
October 7, 2015
Lokonikah

"I'll sail, I have experience with ships." 

Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin blinked, raising an eyebrow at Qorian. "Well now, this is an interesting change of heart."

by Ahkrinfeynvokun
October 7, 2015

Falin blinked, raising an eyebrow at Qorian. "Well now, this is an interesting change of heart."

Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil nods, 'We must leave to Akavir soon. We cannot waste time with these people though. We can't take all of them.'

by Emperor of Man
October 7, 2015

Sauriil nods, 'We must leave to Akavir soon. We cannot waste time with these people though. We can't take all of them.'

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He smirks at her before he shook his head.

"We would have had a better chance had he not ordered us to send out the entire fleet."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
Ahkrinfeynvokun

He smirks at her before he shook his head.

"We would have had a better chance had he not ordered us to send out the entire fleet."

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Nerevarine, don't ask me to do that... If we have to choose people, you do so. But please, try to keep families together."

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

"Nerevarine, don't ask me to do that... If we have to choose people, you do so. But please, try to keep families together."

Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

by Lokonikah
October 7, 2015
StrunLokSingh

Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"What would you like me to do?" Said Emily

by Veyd Sahvoz
October 7, 2015

"What would you like me to do?" Said Emily

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  39  40  41  42  43  62  63  64  65 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.