A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

Thuum.org

A community for the dragon language of The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim

[T] [SD] The Second Coming

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  53  54  55  56 > >>  

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*Hilt stops, and flames appear in his hands, signalling what he could do to make it much more worse.*

*He pulls out a staff of fireballs, casually.*

"Please...."

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*Hilt stops, and flames appear in his hands, signalling what he could do to make it much more worse.*

*He pulls out a staff of fireballs, casually.*

"Please...."

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

*Hilt backs down, clearly annoyed.*

"Mhlf. Hm hmmm... Hm!

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"Mhlf. Hm hmmm... Hm!

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Mhlf. Hm hmmm... Hm!

*He puts it away and smiles.*

"That's more like it."

*He gestures for the other cultists to leave, and they do so. You seen him pacing the floor.*

"Look, I know what youre thinking, and I can assure you, its not that. Were not bad people, nor do we want to hurt you. We just have a few questions to ask you. Your responses are between you and us. Mirkrilaar will never know this happened. Understand? Nod."

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Mhlf. Hm hmmm... Hm!

*He puts it away and smiles.*

"That's more like it."

*He gestures for the other cultists to leave, and they do so. You seen him pacing the floor.*

"Look, I know what youre thinking, and I can assure you, its not that. Were not bad people, nor do we want to hurt you. We just have a few questions to ask you. Your responses are between you and us. Mirkrilaar will never know this happened. Understand? Nod."

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

* Hilt nods, aware that he's powerless*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He smiles*

"Good."

*He walks over and pulls the gag down, freeing your voice.*

"I'm assuming you have questions of your own. I can only tell you this. We are the Inner Circle. Thats all you need to know. Now what we need to know is a bit more important. First off, why did you come here?"

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He smiles*

"Good."

*He walks over and pulls the gag down, freeing your voice.*

"I'm assuming you have questions of your own. I can only tell you this. We are the Inner Circle. Thats all you need to know. Now what we need to know is a bit more important. First off, why did you come here?"

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"Bastard! I came down here because I saw a tunnel under where Mirkrilaar was perched, so I decided to see what it was hiding!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"Bastard! I came down here because I saw a tunnel under where Mirkrilaar was perched, so I decided to see what it was hiding!"

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He nods slightly insulted.*

"I'm going to let that comment slide because I think youre still afraid of us. And that's understandable. Your curiosity is common, however. We actually get many people curious of what inside here."

*He sits down in a chair, next to the alchemists table, still looking at you.*

"The only reason you're both in shackles is for security reasons. Believe me, we don't like putting people in restraints like this, but we get those pshycos sometimes, and we can't take any chances. Please, try to relax! I assure you that you won't be harmed so long as no harm comes to us."

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He nods slightly insulted.*

"I'm going to let that comment slide because I think youre still afraid of us. And that's understandable. Your curiosity is common, however. We actually get many people curious of what inside here."

*He sits down in a chair, next to the alchemists table, still looking at you.*

"The only reason you're both in shackles is for security reasons. Believe me, we don't like putting people in restraints like this, but we get those pshycos sometimes, and we can't take any chances. Please, try to relax! I assure you that you won't be harmed so long as no harm comes to us."

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"Wait... You've done this before?"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He nods*

"Oh yeah. Several times. But, mostly, its just the average curious cultist wanting to see what's inside. Like you two! But him, however..."

*He gestures to his right (your left).*

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He nods*

"Oh yeah. Several times. But, mostly, its just the average curious cultist wanting to see what's inside. Like you two! But him, however..."

*He gestures to his right (your left).*

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

*Hilt looks left*

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

*Hilt looks left*

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*Hilt looks left*

*You see a Dark Brotherhood assassin in shackles. His cap is off, but his armor is still on. His pupiles are dialated and he is staring off into space, blankly.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*Hilt looks left*

*You see a Dark Brotherhood assassin in shackles. His cap is off, but his armor is still on. His pupiles are dialated and he is staring off into space, blankly.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

*Hilt struggles, on impulse.*

"Sadistic... Fuck! What? That's what happened to him, what did you do?!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He raises his hand in the air.*

"Let me explain! One night, just like any other, he came into our town. He attempted to murder a cultist, but the guards stopped him in time. They paralyzed him, and when they were searching though his armor, they found a note that basically said "Kill us all!" He was going to murder everyone. We had to do something! So, we sent him here, and have been...experimenting with some ingredients to make a...hallucinogen, for him. Were pretty close right now, we just need to tone it back a bit more, and we think well have it. If this is done correctly, he'll treat the dragons almost like gods, and will do anything they ask! Don't worry about him. He's fine, just being a little mind fucked right now. That does remind me to cure him though."

*He reaches over and grabs a potion off the table. He walks over to the assassin and makes him drink it. He swallows with ease.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

*He raises his hand in the air.*

"Let me explain! One night, just like any other, he came into our town. He attempted to murder a cultist, but the guards stopped him in time. They paralyzed him, and when they were searching though his armor, they found a note that basically said "Kill us all!" He was going to murder everyone. We had to do something! So, we sent him here, and have been...experimenting with some ingredients to make a...hallucinogen, for him. Were pretty close right now, we just need to tone it back a bit more, and we think well have it. If this is done correctly, he'll treat the dragons almost like gods, and will do anything they ask! Don't worry about him. He's fine, just being a little mind fucked right now. That does remind me to cure him though."

*He reaches over and grabs a potion off the table. He walks over to the assassin and makes him drink it. He swallows with ease.*

DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

"Well... I hope them ingredients aren't going to make an appearance tonight!"

by DovahKiinZaan
January 11, 2015

Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Oh no, no, no, no! He's an assassin. You're both just curious cultists. You're not in any majir trouble at all! Just tresspassing without permission, is all."

*The assassin comes to.*

"What? Huh? What the...? Oh YOU ANIMALS!!! I'm going to kill you all!!!"

*He struggles with his shackles.*

by Mirkrilaar
January 11, 2015
DovahKiinZaan

"Oh no, no, no, no! He's an assassin. You're both just curious cultists. You're not in any majir trouble at all! Just tresspassing without permission, is all."

*The assassin comes to.*

"What? Huh? What the...? Oh YOU ANIMALS!!! I'm going to kill you all!!!"

*He struggles with his shackles.*

<<  <  1  2  3  ...  43  44  45  46  47  53  54  55  56 > >>  

This thread is more than 6 months old and is no longer open to new posts. If you have a topic you want to discuss, consider starting a new thread. Contact the administrator for assistance if you are the author of this thread.